ForumsGamesHow do you feel about MW3?

76 11576
JinShade
JinShade
16 posts
Nomad

I'm just here to just see how you think of the new Modern Warfare. At school I hear it sucks, and it does not suck. But now, I want to see how you the rest feel about it. Just a quick reply is all I want. Also no arguing its pretty ridiculous arguing over a game, and use common sense. Please and thank you!

• 76 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,776 posts
Chamberlain

well the the weps and other new features but i don't like the maps as good as i like them in the other call of duty games the ones in MW3 are far too small

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

Ot's good but MW2 Special Ops missions r better

GabrielLouis
GabrielLouis
14 posts
Nomad

It is more crapped than other CoDs but I hate CoDs, go check Battlefield 3.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It is more crapped than other CoDs but I hate CoDs, go check Battlefield 3.

You've said this in most of the threads on the front page. We get it, you're a BF3 fanboy and hate CoD, move on.
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
33 posts
Nomad

it's good I'm glad they put infection on community and you have a Barret 50 cal.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

The following audio recording is from an Activision meeting for MW3.

"ALRITE GAIZ, TIEM TO COPY AND PASTE ANOTHER CALL OF D00TY. FIRST, LETS REMOVE SOME PERKS FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME. GOOD, NOW ADD SOME PERKS FROM 2 OR 3 GAMES BACK. YEAH SWEET. NOW, DO THE SAME THING WITH GUNS. WAIT A SECOND NO, TAKE SOME GUNS, KEEP THE STATS, BUT CHANGE THE NAME AND WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. PERFECT. OKAY, BIG THING RIGHT HERE. PPL REALY LIEK TEH HORDE THING FROM GEARS, IT'S IN LIEK EVERY GAME. SO LETS LIEK TAKE ZOMBIES, AND CHANGE THE ZOMBEHZ WITH H00MIN SOLDIERS. SWEEET. OKAY TIME FOR MAPS. LETS RECYCLE SOME BUILDING FROM CALL OF B00TY 4, THEN ADD BETWEEN 10 AND 15 RANDOM HALLWAYS TO THE MIDDLE OF THE MAP. MAKE SURE THERE IS SOME RANDOM TOWERS FOR SNIPES. K. R WE DONE? O WAIT. KILLSTREAKS. JUST KEEP MOST OF THEM THE SAME AND ADD JUGGERNAUTS OR SOMETHING. OH AN GAIZ, PPL REALY LIKE TEH HALO INFECTION THING, SO LETS COPY THAT IN MULTIPLAYER. K. WE DONE. NOW LETS BEGIN TO WRITE BLACK OPS 2. WE SHOULD HAZ MASON SEARCH FOR REZNOV AND THEN REZNOV DIES, BUT HE DOESN'T REALLY DIE, BUT THEN HE DIES FOR REAL AT THE END. GET TO WORK PEOPLE."

Recording ends.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,776 posts
Chamberlain

is that a real conversation that was put into text, because that sounds about right as far as describing MW3 i must know if that really happened

v1ct0rym0n5t3r
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
33 posts
Nomad

Hmm dose sound a bout right

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,776 posts
Chamberlain

doesn't it though, i've been playing skyrim and getting a little bored because i don't know what i should do and i'm missing MW2 MW3 is good but it doesn't have the maps like MW2 did and all the maps in MW3 are too small for real legit sniping

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,776 posts
Chamberlain

AND my copy of MW2 is too scrached up to work so if i'm going to play it again i'll need a new copy

Freelance_X1
Freelance_X1
23 posts
Nomad

Beats Bad Company 3 at multiplayer, thats about it.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,776 posts
Chamberlain

i think you mean either bad company 2 or battlefield 3 i do not believe that they made bad company 3

TonyLita
TonyLita
14 posts
Peasant

DUAL FMG"S!!!!!!DUAL FMG"S!!!!!!DUAL FMG"S!!!!!!

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Dual FMGs are so overpowered the nerf did nothing it just made the crosshairs slightly bigger and now people still kill you but now there not even aiming directly at you they can be aiming off to the side of you.

I think akimbo are too overpowered on any gun and shouldn't be on any fully auto gun it just makes them so overpowered.

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

I personally like to think of it like an expansion to mw2 so im not critical on it being the same as previos CoDs.

I got it and i personally liked it.

Showing 31-45 of 76