ForumsGamesHow do you feel about MW3?

76 11579
JinShade
JinShade
16 posts
Nomad

I'm just here to just see how you think of the new Modern Warfare. At school I hear it sucks, and it does not suck. But now, I want to see how you the rest feel about it. Just a quick reply is all I want. Also no arguing its pretty ridiculous arguing over a game, and use common sense. Please and thank you!

• 76 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

I think that Modern Warfare 3
i don't remember them saying that it was going to be a terrible game that most people will regret buying
yugioh6123
yugioh6123
607 posts
Nomad

I wish I had not bought this game. I wish I had gotten something else. I much rather prefer BO over MW3.

Lol_Catz122
Lol_Catz122
65 posts
Nomad

[/quote]i don't remember them saying that it was going to be a terrible game that most people will regret buying[quote]

It's not that bad of a game people!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

@lol_catz: that's a matter of opinion, I think that the game was mediocre as a game, as a call of duty it was a disaster and a disgrace. The reason I loathe it so is because of the awful, tiny maps. The maps are everything and they did good as far as the new leveling up and whatnot (not support

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

Sorry about the double post, accidentally hit the submit button on my iPod.
Anyway as I was saying

(not the support package) but if the maps aren't good then there's no hope for the rest of the game, the maps are everything

Juanprito
Juanprito
105 posts
Nomad

MW3 didn't meet the standards its true, I felt that the story was pretty bad, it didn't got me. The online is pretty good, but I didn't liked the survival mode. I expected too mucho of MW3 I guess that's why I didn't like it so much. I still think the history of Black Ops it's a lot better, BO to me was a masterpiece.

The best Call of Duty so far is MW2 and it would be really hard to beat that.

Whiteout525
Whiteout525
1 posts
Nomad

The gameplay is good and I like how you can upgrade your weapons.

Gameslayer12
Gameslayer12
3 posts
Nomad

I like mw3 a bit i hated how they killed off soap but I love the mutliplayer and survival I think the new spec op missions are really cool

TchMeHowToSULLY
TchMeHowToSULLY
13 posts
Peasant

MW3 wasnt so bad. Its was actually kinda fun when I first played it but then everyone started to try really hard and it just got ridiculous.

SniperBullet
SniperBullet
40 posts
Peasant

its ok..... i think its kinda ridiculos how when you knife someone they die instintly

Skazizzles
Skazizzles
18 posts
Nomad

Good campaign. I like survival, but multi-player hasn't really changed at all.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

It's the same as COD 4, like every other one after COD 4.

_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts
Nomad

I think the storyline was awesome (RIP Sandman and Delta) but the Multiplayer maps SUCK! They are too small. I want maps from MW2, like those wide open maps where you can hide in the grass and pick off people. You don't see any of that (From what I saw'll).

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

its ok..... i think its kinda ridiculos how when you knife someone they die instintly

I saw a gameplay from gamescon livestream where a person got a hitmarker from a panic knife so maybe there will be a 2 knife kill in black ops 2?

But as I said in a different forum mw3 is basically a upgraded mw2.
The_Russian3768
The_Russian3768
35 posts
Shepherd

The game is too easy maps are too small and guns a for the most part over powered or under powered need i say more?

Showing 61-75 of 76