ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero/Villain 2

651 49693
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

The last Super Hero/Villain game that I created stressed me out because of problems in real, and problems posting. But now everything is cleared up, and this one will be better than the last.

In this RPG, you will be playing as a Super Human. You can choose from any of the powers listed below this paragraph, and the best part--you can choose what type of super human you wish to become. You can be evil, and be feared;or be good, and earn the respect, honor, and love of the community that surrounds your character.

Fame and Honor will be factors in this game.
Honor is how much people respect, or disrespect you. This is based off of your actions that you make throughout your story. This will also determine what kind of allies/enemies you will make.

Fame is how known you are in the world. Also, this will determine how often Bounty Hunters will try to hunt you down if your honor is low, or how often people give/send gifts to you or your base of operations.

Here, you can choose what power you would like to have. Select only one, and add it to your character sheet, below this list.
Powers:
Healing Factor: Ability to heal rapidly and with greater finality from any injury; the rate of recovery varies from character to character. Can sometimes result in the slowing of aging and immunity to illnesses and other defects.
Acid Generation: Ability to generate acid, can be manifested through touch or as a spray (eg. acid spit, acid blood, etc.).
Animal Mimicry: Ability to take on the abilities of certain animals.
Body Part Substitution: Ability to replace one's limbs or other body parts with those of another.
Bone Manipulation: Ability to manipulate the bones in one's own body. This includes, but is not limited to, the generation of new bone mass, projecting bones out from the skin or rearranging one's own bones.
Duplication: Ability to create physical duplicates of oneself.
Echolocation: Ability to determine location of objects in the environment by use of reflected sound waves, whether generated by the character or ambient sound. Also known as sonar or radar sense.
Invisibility: Ability to render the user unseen to the naked eye and/or other forms of perception.
Sonic Scream: Ability to generate vocal sounds of a higher amplitude than a normal human.
Vortex Breathe: Ability to inhale/exhale with superhumanly powerful strength. This can range from exhalation on par with gale force winds to inhalation on par with the power of a gravitational vortex. In some cases, freezing temperatures can also be achieved.
Heat Vision: Ability to burn objects with one's gaze.
Freeze Vision: Ability to freeze objects with one's gaze.
Darkness/Shadow: Ability to create or manipulate darkness, often by mentally accessing a dimension of dark energy and manipulating it.
Weather Manipulation: Ability to control or mentally affect the weather. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena (rain, tornadoes, lightning, ocean currents, etc.) or control the intensity of the weather.
Superhuman Speed: Ability to move, run, fly, react, think, and sense at speeds much faster than a normal Human. Those with this ability also have accelerated brain activity which allows them to process sensory information so fast that everything seems to be moving in slow motion while the user moves at normal speed.

I think that's enough, right?

Character Sheet
Energy: 0
Fame: 0
Honor: 0
Inventory:

You might have noticed that I've taken away Hunger, Hydration, and Rest factors. Although these no longer matter in this RPG, you will gain energy for your powers by drinking, eating, and resting.

Once ya join, you'll be randomly given a setting and story. Hope you enjoy

• 651 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Keket Phara
HP: 100%
Desc: Dark tan skin, black short hair, yellow wolf like eyes, 5'10, always wears a wolf necklace, is only seen in a dress when it suites the occasion, has a toy replica of a digivice from season two of Digimon and a pokewalker hanging on the inside of her right pocket at all times, keeps a red DS lite and some games for it with her at all times
Power: Darkness/Shadow
Energy: 36%
Fame: 2%
Honor: 0%
Inventory:

I ignore them and walk away.

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Name: Jon Cook
HP: 100/100
Desc: Short brown hair(pretty close shaved) grey eyes 6'4 Caucasian scar down my arm
Power: Bone Manipulation
Energy: 0/100*Hardened Bones*
Inventory:

Oh my god i just know im gonna die

I jump off the building hoping to land in a tree

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: Morphos
Desc: 6'3", thin, pale, short brown hair, green eyes
Power: Body Part Substitution
Energy: 0%
Fame: 0%
Inventory:

"Sir, please lower your voice. Do you remember anything?"
Desc: Dark tan skin, black short hair, yellow wolf like eyes, 5'10, always wears a wolf necklace, is only seen in a dress when it suites the occasion, has a toy replica of a digivice from season two of Digimon and a pokewalker hanging on the inside of her right pocket at all times, keeps a red DS lite and some games for it with her at all times
Inventory:

As you do so, they turn and talk to each other. You walk down the sidewalk, noticing a few different buildings and places. A gas station, a hospital, a child care service, and a public park.
Energy: 0%*Hardened Bones*
Inventory:

Yeah... that wasn't a very smart idea. You don't see any trees after you jump, and you fall about 30 stories straight to the ground. You should have died, but you feel as if something saved you. (It is daytime now by the way)You lay face down in the concrete sidewalk, as bystanders rush toward you to see what happened. You lie there, not moving for at least 7 minutes. You gain consciousness, but you still lie on the ground, bleeding.

The bystanders and paramedics think you are dead. What will you do?

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Name: Talen Justice
HP: {87/100}
Desc: 5'11, White, Lean/Muscular, Brown Hair, 1 Blue and 1 Green Eye, Glasses, Always wears a skull ring on his left middle finger
Power: Weather Manipulation
Energy: 0
Inventory: Watch {12:52 pm}

ill leave the building and look at my surroundings

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

HP: 1%
Desc: Short brown hair(pretty close shaved) grey eyes 6'4 Caucasian scar down my arm
Energy: 0%*Hardened Bones*
Inventory:

I try to slowly move my head

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Inventory:

"Absolutely nothing. And why do you bloody have a lizard's tail?"

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

HP: 87%
Desc: 5'11, White, Lean/Muscular, Brown Hair, 1 Blue and 1 Green Eye, Glasses, Always wears a skull ring on his left middle finger
Inventory: Watch {1:04 pm}

After you look around, you see a few places. You see a gas station, police department, bank, and a public playground. Children are playin in the playground, laughing and chattering. What will you do?
_----------------------------------------------------------------------_
Fame: 7%
Inventory:

You slowly move your head, lifting it up a bit. Your bones feel shattered, and they soften as your power now halts to a complete stop. You feel your life draining away, and then you notice the paramedics lifting you up on a stretcher, into an ambulance. The bystanders AND the paramedics are amazed at how you just survived a 30 story fall, but the paramedics waste no time patching you up and taking you to a hospital.

After about 6 hours, you get fully healed in the hospital, but they want you to stay in because of the condition of your bones. They are gravely damaged, and the doctors don't think you can ever recover the health of your bones. Or can you? What will you do now?
Inventory:

"Hmm. It took more of an effect than I thought it would." She then presses a red button, and an alarm sounds. Red lights flash around you. The woman then walks away, into a room and locks the door behind her. The exit door immediately becomes sealed by metal doors that came through the ceiling to cover the door. Then, some sort of mist sprays from the walls into your face. You frantically run around, trying to find a way out as you cover your mouth and nose, but you can't help but to breathe in the weird mist. You slowly begin to pass out, then you finally hit the floor.

Later, you awaken to being tied in a chair. A man across a table from you slams his hands on the metal table. "So you don't remember anything, hmm?" What will you do?

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

i go to the bank and see if i have a bank account set up

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Fame: 7%
Inventory:

i rest and heal my bones and i make sure they arent distorted

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Keket Phara
Inventory:

I go to the park.

Mort_Kawasaki
Mort_Kawasaki
1,211 posts
Nomad

Name: Mort
HP: 100/100
Desc: A bit thinner and taller than most other people, grey eyes, and dark-blond hair.
Power: Duplication
Energy: 0/100
Inventory:

I look around for something to hold above my head (against the rain).

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Inventory:

"Nothing at all. And if it bothers you so much, you could, I don't know... Actually try telling me something?"

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

The bank accountant tells you that you don't have one set up.
Energy: 6%
Fame: 7.28%
Inventory:

You rest, as the ambulance reaches the hospital. You are carried inside, and treated immediately. You passed out once you got into your assigned room, and awaken about 5 hours later. You see a nurse standing over you, blurred because of your vision. "Are you feeling better?"
Power: Duplication
Energy: 0/100
Inventory: Newspaper

You pick up a dry newspaper from the top of a dumpster.
Inventory:

"Then it worked." He walks out, and leaves you sitting there for a couple of minutes, then comes back. "Tell me; do you feel different in any way?"

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Inventory:

"Just confused. Why? Was this some sort of medical procedure? Surgery or something? If you put something in my head, I swear I'll kill you!"

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Was waiting for more posts... :/