ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero/Villain 2

651 49694
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

The last Super Hero/Villain game that I created stressed me out because of problems in real, and problems posting. But now everything is cleared up, and this one will be better than the last.

In this RPG, you will be playing as a Super Human. You can choose from any of the powers listed below this paragraph, and the best part--you can choose what type of super human you wish to become. You can be evil, and be feared;or be good, and earn the respect, honor, and love of the community that surrounds your character.

Fame and Honor will be factors in this game.
Honor is how much people respect, or disrespect you. This is based off of your actions that you make throughout your story. This will also determine what kind of allies/enemies you will make.

Fame is how known you are in the world. Also, this will determine how often Bounty Hunters will try to hunt you down if your honor is low, or how often people give/send gifts to you or your base of operations.

Here, you can choose what power you would like to have. Select only one, and add it to your character sheet, below this list.
Powers:
Healing Factor: Ability to heal rapidly and with greater finality from any injury; the rate of recovery varies from character to character. Can sometimes result in the slowing of aging and immunity to illnesses and other defects.
Acid Generation: Ability to generate acid, can be manifested through touch or as a spray (eg. acid spit, acid blood, etc.).
Animal Mimicry: Ability to take on the abilities of certain animals.
Body Part Substitution: Ability to replace one's limbs or other body parts with those of another.
Bone Manipulation: Ability to manipulate the bones in one's own body. This includes, but is not limited to, the generation of new bone mass, projecting bones out from the skin or rearranging one's own bones.
Duplication: Ability to create physical duplicates of oneself.
Echolocation: Ability to determine location of objects in the environment by use of reflected sound waves, whether generated by the character or ambient sound. Also known as sonar or radar sense.
Invisibility: Ability to render the user unseen to the naked eye and/or other forms of perception.
Sonic Scream: Ability to generate vocal sounds of a higher amplitude than a normal human.
Vortex Breathe: Ability to inhale/exhale with superhumanly powerful strength. This can range from exhalation on par with gale force winds to inhalation on par with the power of a gravitational vortex. In some cases, freezing temperatures can also be achieved.
Heat Vision: Ability to burn objects with one's gaze.
Freeze Vision: Ability to freeze objects with one's gaze.
Darkness/Shadow: Ability to create or manipulate darkness, often by mentally accessing a dimension of dark energy and manipulating it.
Weather Manipulation: Ability to control or mentally affect the weather. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena (rain, tornadoes, lightning, ocean currents, etc.) or control the intensity of the weather.
Superhuman Speed: Ability to move, run, fly, react, think, and sense at speeds much faster than a normal Human. Those with this ability also have accelerated brain activity which allows them to process sensory information so fast that everything seems to be moving in slow motion while the user moves at normal speed.

I think that's enough, right?

Character Sheet
Energy: 0
Fame: 0
Honor: 0
Inventory:

You might have noticed that I've taken away Hunger, Hydration, and Rest factors. Although these no longer matter in this RPG, you will gain energy for your powers by drinking, eating, and resting.

Once ya join, you'll be randomly given a setting and story. Hope you enjoy

• 651 Replies
immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Name: Talen Justice
HP: 87%
Desc: 5'11, White, Lean/Muscular, Brown Hair, 1 Blue and 1 Green Eye, Glasses, Always wears a skull ring on his left middle finger
Power: Weather Manipulation
Energy: 0%
Fame: 0%
Honor: 0%
Inventory: Watch {1:04 pm}

ill go to the park and ask where i am

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Desc: 5'11, White, Lean/Muscular, Brown Hair, 1 Blue and 1 Green Eye, Glasses, Always wears a skull ring on his left middle finger
Inventory: Watch {1:14 pm}

A random pedestrian answers,"Are you high? If you mean the state, we are in New York."

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Name: Morphos
HP: 100%
Desc: 6'3", thin, pale, short brown hair, green eyes
Power: Body Part Substitution
Inventory:

Don't wait for players. D:

I look straight at him and firmly say, "No."

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Watch {1:14 pm}

I stare at the pedestrian in a creepy/angrily way.

question:how do i find out i have superpowers? is that in the story-line or do i specifically have to "channel" the powers somehow?

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Inventory:

It stressed me out though when I gotta go back some pages to remember what their story was

"Hmm. Well at least the amnesia drug worked." he mumbles to himself. Then he talks to you again. "Here." He grabs a drink from a shelf in the small room, and places it on the table. He then walks behind you, and unties your bonds; however, you feet are still bonded to the chair by rope. "Drink that."
Inventory: Watch {1:21 PM}

(Your character already knows your power. If you read Legions story, he doesn't know how he got his powers, and hes being interrogated by some strange people. Your character has known his power since he was young. Almost everyone's character is like that)

"What the hell is your problem?" he grunts, and begins to walk away from you.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Inventory:

Oh, lol. Hey, whatever works for you.

I take the drink and drink it.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Watch {1:21 PM}

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok thanks lol.

i start to make it dark and cloudy while still staring at the guy. "where you goin' tough guy?"

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

HP: 72%
Energy: 100%
Inventory:

You drink the full glass, and place it on the table. You feel very strong now. "Well? Show me what you've got." The man begins to grow in size, as his chest slowly rips through his shirt. He looks like hes the incredible hulk now! He walks towards you, pounding his fat feet on the floor. He looked muscular already, but now this is just going way too far. He punches you directly in the chest, making you fly out of the chair, also freeing your feet from it. You go straight through the door, leaving a human-sized hole in it. "Come on, loser. Time to wipe the paleness off of you." He approaches you. What will you do? https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjHm1ALoOIrGeT5GP8ISc8rxM4iHhHvUpos3uZdE1Pj45av9_K
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Watch {1:30 PM}

That sounds like a cool idea, but uhh... you don't have any energy Will you still say that to him?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

HP: 72%
Energy: 100%
Inventory:

"...What the Hell?" I charge him, and try to hit him square in the face.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

never mind then. i just shake my head and walk away. how can i get energy?

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

HP: 49%
Energy: 150%
Inventory:

You hit him directly where you aimed at. You hit his nose, but he looks at you like an insect. He punches you in the stomach this time, forcing you to exhale, as you smash back against the wall again. You lose your breathe for a few seconds, then you regain it. He then picks you up by the collar of your shirt, and spits in your face. "I thought you would be better than this." He throws you away from him, making you smack your back against the marble floor. He then continues to advance toward you. Your adrenaline kicks in, making you think faster, and clearer. What will you do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can gain energy by eating, drinking, or sleeping. Drinking alcohol will make you lose energy, though, so don't do that.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

HP: 49%
Inventory:

Hm... Since my ability uses a sort of dissolving solution... I try to run at him and pull his right arm off.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

HP: 42%
Inventory:

He lets you get close to him, but the slaps you across the face, hard enough to make you spin. "Too slow." He stands there, waiting for your second attack. He has a grin on his face, and he laughs at you. What will you do next?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

HP: 42%
Inventory:

One more idea. I try to run behind him very fast, then jump up and tear his head off. :3

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Any hotels around?

Showing 61-75 of 651