ForumsThe TavernHave you ever went sking or snowboarding?

70 12859
Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

i just went sking and i didnt really enjoy it...

• 70 Replies
awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I've gone skiing and snowboarding a lot.I get a lot of snow during the winter and a lot of it is melting so i think there's no more skiing/snowboarding.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Skiing is really fun, but since I live in Texas it's not something I get to experience often.

kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

the first time i went snowboarding i ended up in a thorn bush, but after that i did pretty good, but the thorn bush was not a happy place to be LOL

SneakR
SneakR
88 posts
Bard

no i havent is it fun?

Ghost2486
Ghost2486
29 posts
Nomad

Went snowboarding for like 20 seconds down this huge hill my dad said "stay away from the brown lumps that rock" I was like dad its so far away there's no way ill hit it...... 20 seconds later laying on the ground broken finger no recollection of. What happened........ Never again.... Although I was like 9 maybe again p only not though..

Pluse
Pluse
46 posts
Shepherd

Never have been though I always wanted to try snowboarding.

calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

calebsi went skiing last month for the first time. He wasn't very good at it but once he could go down the bigger hills he had so much fun.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Yes I have been skiing and I know y u didn't have a BLAST cus your not as good at it so u can't do more fun stuff like go in the park ( where all the jumps are ) or go down the hard runs I live in a snowy area so I go skiing allot but ddrum133 goes 2 school with me and were friends he's way better skier than me lol

TinyAnt
TinyAnt
70 posts
Nomad

I live in a valley, which means there is no snow sadly. I'd have to drive about 200-300 miles north just to get some snow.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I went skiing once. It was a disaster.

But it wasn't my fault. They should have taught me how to ski before they let me anywhere near a fence.

phsyco123
phsyco123
64 posts
Nomad

i love skiing so much how could you not love it

Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

Skiing is too weird for me, but snowboarding isn't too bad. At least falling in the snow doesn't hurt as much as falling on harder surfaces, like cement.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

At least falling in the snow doesn't hurt as much as falling on harder surfaces

I actually would be more inclined to learn how to ski and/or snowboard if it were on a different medium, such as sand, that wasn't so cold. I hate cold weather, so naturally I'd have no interest in learning any sports that took place entirely in cold climates.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Snowboarding is fun! The only downside to it is having to wear a trillion extra layers, but the upside to that is that you get a trillion extra layers of padding! xD

cje95
cje95
38 posts
Jester

Not to brag, but I personally can ski and snowboard. i ski at an expert level, but I'm like intermediate with snowboarding.

Showing 46-60 of 70