ForumsThe TavernHave you ever went sking or snowboarding?

70 12857
Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

i just went sking and i didnt really enjoy it...

• 70 Replies
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I went snowboarding 2 years ago. It's not that hard to learn. The only problem I have is landing when I jump off a little hill lol.

victor520
victor520
39 posts
Peasant

I have been skiing like only once and I have never been snowboarding. Skiing for me was actually pretty fun, aside the fact that I was falling and slipping every 5 seconds. But it was still fun and enjoying, so if i had the chance, I would ski again.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Not to brag, but I personally can ski and snowboard

Why is that bragging? Isn't that the sort of information the thread is asking for?
DDeath1098
DDeath1098
41 posts
Nomad

try snowboarding i wasent good at skiing so i tried snowboarding and now im really good at it

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

No, but I have always wanted to
It looks like so much fun, I would rather try Skiing first then Snowboard.
I have never actually seen real snow before :C

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I tried snowboarding before. It went terribly, I failed the test and was restricted to 2 hills. The super easy ones. Even those ended in disaster, I was terrible and I had more air time from stopping badly and front-flipping into the snow than the amount of time I had upright. I still enjoyed it, but I can dislocate joints at will now from being contorted in ways not meant for a human.

Aparaat
Aparaat
15 posts
Scribe

Dont like skiing, i prefer ice skating. Never tried snowboarding but would like to

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

It is awesome, there was the one time i knocked myself out.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

no.
i want to try skiing

Showing 61-69 of 70