ForumsThe TavernContacts or Glasses?

55 7505
AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

So I'm debating whether to stick with my glasses, or level-up to the contacts. Contacts are gross but glasses are annoying. And I don't know which to choose. But make sure that there's some actual discussion on this, so it won't be locked.

The kind of response I would like: "I have tried both, and would personally suggest (contacts/glasses) because *insert lengthy statement that makes me lean toward your suggestion here*.
-
The kind of response I would NOT like: "glasses." or "contacts." So don't be a spammer or you will unleash the thundering fury of the ever-so-watchful mods.

• 55 Replies
avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

Never worn either but I would choose glasses.

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I don't have either,but i would choose contacts because i do sports and glasses u can easily break.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I wear glasses. I tried contact lenses but I hated the thing of putting them in and out and renewing the fluid. That's why I stuck with glasses.

You could try finding out if your optician has so-called "testing lenses". We have them in Holland. I tried those out and it didn't work out for me.

Good luck finding your choice.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I wore glasses for 15 years then switched to contacts. Never looked back, those things are so awesome.

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

I use glasses.Those are just so my eyes doesn't get too much strained.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

I'd picked glasses because it's easier to put on with the contacts life seems so much better but everywhere you go you need a bottle of some type for the contacts and you always need to clean them, you can lose them very easily.

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

When you're old enough to care about keeping a clean bathroom then try contacts. They are liberating and besides the sunglasses look better.

MasterMor
MasterMor
40 posts
Shepherd

contacts are great once your used to them. but i'm talking about soft contacts, i have no idea about hard ones

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Don't necro the threads, you guys are flirting with temp bans. Besides, I have decided that I'm going to stick with glasses. And there is already a Official Question/Favourite Item of the Week thread. Thus, I request that this thread also be locked.

sweetypod
sweetypod
3 posts
Nomad

for me, i'll choose glasses.. i had tried to use contacts, but i couldn't put it to my eyes.. it's so **** hard.. so i threw away my contacts and put my glasses on.. xD

Showing 46-55 of 55