ForumsGamesBattlefield 3

356 49474
GabrielLouis
GabrielLouis
14 posts
Nomad

Comment about Battlefield 3, How is it in your opinion? Graphics, Vehicles, etc.....

• 356 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Shotguns are only really useful in cqc, not sure why people complain about them.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

You ever play a hardcore game, or even a regular game for that mater, with everybody using shotguns? it's very annoying. the only chance you have is to switch over to sniper and pick away at them a bit and hope they switch classes.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

with everybody using shotguns?

No, but shotguns only work well in cqc. Use an assault rifle or carbine and avoid cqc areas.
chives1
chives1
27 posts
Peasant

PKP fire

No. :c

What's your problem with the PKP? Can't handle it's awesome power?
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I prefer the M240. But when it comes down to sniping. The M98B with straight pull bolt is a deadly mix. On hadrcore 1 hit Kill with a VERY long range. But it's always fun to go on a rampage with a nice ammo box and grenades. If you get it right you get 1 grenade right after throwing the first. This creates a good wall of explosives that only the stupid would try to run through.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

you mean the PKP pechimegakick, yeah that thing recoils like nobody's business
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I can't handle the fact it's so easy to get kills with it. Noobiest LMG in the game.
Shotguns are only really useful in cqc, not sure why people complain about them.
They're OP in cqc.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

They're OP in cqc.

The shotguns role is to dominate cqc. That's like saying assault rifles are OP in mid range because they perform so well... all guns have strong and weak points.
hector0150
hector0150
4 posts
Shepherd

who plays on ps3

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

who plays on ps3

I do, add me if you want: ElCubanoJJC. Just tell me who you are from AG in the friend request.
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

love camping on canals and hosting a nice little C4 party with the enemy. always manages to get in 3-15 kills before they ever notice me.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I can't handle the fact it's so easy to get kills with it. Noobiest LMG in the game.

Yeah, I was using it the other day. Too easy the recoil is everywhere but vertical recoil is not that difficult to manage. Not to mention its rate of fire.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Put Bipod to it and it's a lasersharp super-high firerate gun, that does 30 damage a shot. Yah, real professional weapon.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Put Bipod to it and it's a lasersharp super-high firerate gun, that does 30 damage a shot. Yah, real professional weapon.

All guns should be useful somehow. LMG's are useful when you have a bipod, otherwise the recoil is everywhere and it's too difficult to get kills, unless you're right in front of them and spray. The LMG's primary role is to suppress enemy units and cut off areas, that's why they have so many rounds and the class is called support.
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I could care less about suppresion and cutting off areas. I shoot to kill. Find a nice little place to stay and start rocking that bad boy.

Showing 211-225 of 356