ForumsThe TavernMost beautiful state in the U.S.

30 3333
jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

I think it is Alaska. It has amazing mountains and wildlife. Even in the winter, it looks amazing.

• 30 Replies
TinyAnt
TinyAnt
70 posts
Nomad

I may be wrong, but most people haven't been to all 50 states to give a legit answer.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

idk... So far Utah has been the most beautiful state to me. I REALLYYYYY want to go fishing in alaska

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I may be wrong, but most people haven't been to all 50 states to give a legit answer.

Or to the states in general.

But obviously legit answers are not at question here, it's mainly subjective opinions based mainly on nothing but subjective opinion and favouritism.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Western Indiana. Where the smell of delicious water treatment fills the air, free food line the streets, corporations care so much about the environment that they refresh their stores with pocket-sized tins, and where most of the native population answers to Bubba.

jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

It doesn't matter if you've been to all the states or any of them. It's just lively discussion. Besides, it can count even if you just saw a show about one. I also like the Everglades in Florida, and also Whyoming, since it has Yellowstone National Park. They are both amazing.

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I think Colorado is the most beautiful state.The mountains are amazing and the sunsets are awesome.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I think Colorado is the most beautiful state

Until you see that it's mostly desert and the cloud of smog which hangs over Denver.

Although I do agree the mountains are pretty nice.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Hawaii is pretty beautiful. Even the "dirtier" areas aren't so rough on the eyes.

Arizona is pretty nice, too. I don't know what it is about those deserts, but they bring back nothing but good memories.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

New York State, because it contains the Big Apple, and that contains Wall Street. And having lived my entire life in a concrete jungle of steel and glass, having spent my entire life seeing the busy businessman as the most common wildlife, it would feel like a much bigger version of paradise for me.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

Any desert state with no speed limit.

jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

New York has a beautiful area outside the city too.

dragonhunter422
dragonhunter422
130 posts
Nomad

I live in Colorado and think the mountains and snow compliment it in the winter, but almost all the time, it is desert out here. Personally, I Think the west coastern states like Oregon and Washington are the most beutiful states.

skittlezareAWESOME
skittlezareAWESOME
54 posts
Nomad

I think Minnesota is. I used to go camping alllllll the time up in the northern part of the state and it's so CLEAN! There is almost no civilization, and I mean, if you like nature... there are tons of trees and every morning you would hear the loons.

legoman228
legoman228
35 posts
Nomad

Hawaii seems like a nice place because of all the wildlife and beautiful scenry

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I would have to say California. Southern part of the state is desert, towards the coast is a Mediterranean climate, central part of the state is mountains with heavy snow, towards the northern part is thick evergreen forests.... No other place like it.

Showing 1-15 of 30