ForumsWEPR[necro] Is homosexuality right or wrong?

1146 384192
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

I think homosexuality is totally wrong and unnatural, what do you think?

• 1,146 Replies
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

It looks like Freakenstein deleted my comment that said:
ARE YOU ALL STUPID ITS WRONG !!!
He told me I need to back it up so here it is:
I think its wrong becausewhen animals do it its science. When people do it its not. Its them trying to do something they can't in another way.

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

He told me I need to back it up so here it is:
I think its wrong becausewhen animals do it its science. When people do it its not. Its them trying to do something they can't in another way.

If he told you to back it up, why didn't you?
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Still unsubstantiated, but will be kept due to having a reason and being an acceptable thought process.

I think its wrong because when animals do it its science. When people do it its not.

So now the counter-argument. How is human homosexuality not science? Are humans absolved of such classification when it comes to life? We clearly are and have relatives in the biosphere, why are we the exception?

Its them trying to do something they can't in another way.

I'm pretty sure not only I am confused with this sentence. Can you please explain further?
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

I'm pretty sure not only I am confused with this sentence. Can you please explain further?

my guess is that they are trying to have sex in a different way. which is stupid since **** sex isnt just common in streight couples im also pretty sure it was discovered by a streight couple XD
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

my guess is that they are trying to have sex in a different way. which is stupid since **** sex isnt just common in streight couples im also pretty sure it was discovered by a streight couple XD

sorry for double (me need to practice enrish). what i meant is that NOT ONLY (i never knew ana l is a bad word ) it is common in streight couples a streight couple discovered it.
babiker
babiker
46 posts
Nomad

everyone who thinks homosexuality is right is simply OUT OF HIS MIND. every creature has a simple way to live, and a human has a certain feeling to love the other sex, NOT to love your own sex, that's just grouse.

if someone gets a feeling that he wants to kiss his own sex, or some other sexual act, i suggest that he starts to change his ways, because he definitely has something unnaturally weird in his heart.

and those who say that some animals do it so why don't we, that's because god made them that way, and we humans do not love our own sex because its against nature and causes tons of problems.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

and those who say that some animals do it so why don't we, that's because god made them that way, and we humans do not love our own sex because its against nature and causes tons of problems.

lol you contradict (spelled wrong?) yourself. if god made animals gay how can you say he didnt make some of us gay? we obviously have some gays among us. just another excuse to why homphobia is normal
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

A normal state in the human mind is Straight, Thus it is a MENTAL PROBLEM not Disease.

You're the one who made the statement "I... sort of agree with you there. It is a disease, but some people are made this way they don't choose." At least keep your own story straight. (no pun intended)

As for it being a MENTAL PROBLEM, no You're Wrong. The definition of mental illness as stated by mayoclinic.com

"Mental illness refers to a wide range of mental health conditions â" disorders that affect your mood, thinking and behavior. Examples of mental illness include depression, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, eating disorders and addictive behaviors.

Many people have mental health concerns from time to time. But a mental health concern becomes a mental illness when signs and symptoms cause frequent stress and affect your ability to function. A mental illness can make you miserable and can cause problems in your daily life, such as at work or in relationships. In most cases, mental illness symptoms can be managed with a combination of medications and counseling (psychotherapy)."

Thus for it to classify as a mental illness ie a mental it would result in problems with the person's daily life in some way. Since homosexuality does not do this, it would not classify as a mental problem.
Seeing as You will likely try and pull "it interferes with their ability to have a relationship with women" or some tripe along those lines. This makes no matter what so ever. The relationships they desire to have with those they feel attracted to can still be perfectly functional and fulfilling ones.

Also I couldn't help to notice that you seemed to ignore the whole point about sexuality being s spectrum, as such there is no default to sexual preference.

No I mean, first of all A Man doesn't have the proper organs to actually give birth, and a Woman has no sperm. Also a Homosexual man wouldn't have sex with a woman, That was my point.

And your point is still pointless. A man can donate sperm or have a willing surrogate in order to have a child and a woman can still go to a sperm bank and get pregnant from the selection they have there. Further more adoption is still a viable solution (assuming some jack wad didn't make it so homosexual couples couldn't adopt) and not a bad.
Overall your argument was they couldn't have kids, while this simply is not true. Just because it's not the way you would like for them to have kids doesn't mean jack.

Now how is #2 Natural though?

What the hell does it matter? And again if natural is so important what the hell are you doing on the internet? What the hell is so natural about communicating over cyberspace? Just in case this point is going over your head, just because something isn't natural doesn't make it wrong.

It did not drop to two it started with 2.

No it didn't, cue video When I said it has never dropped below 10,000 that means it could never have been below that number at any point in human existence. The genetic diversity in humans simply wouldn't allow for it.

And the Diversity, When the tower to reach heaven was being built, God separated humans with skin color and languages.

Goddidit and MAGIC is not a valid argument. Even a basic understanding of how languages arose completely obliterates this tripe.

A normal state in the human mind is Straight, Thus it is a MENTAL PROBLEM not Disease.

To retread in simpler word, something not being normal does not a mental problem make.

By such a definition we could say Einstein's genius wasn't normal, thus a mental problem. Hell being a genius would at least come closer to classifying as a mental illness then homosexuality given that it can cause problems with relating to others.

Ummm... I'm not following.

First off
Science; the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment - Oxford Dictionary.

Pretty sure when other animals get it on they really don't give a **** about that. They are likely thinking "This feels GGGOOOOD!"

When people do it they also often do it because it feels GGGGOOOOD! Though humans have been known to do it because of science (I refer you to episode 3 of Curiosity on Discovery Channel titled "why is sex fun?" as an example of this.) But humans and animals can do it as a means of social bonding (today in humans this is usually reserved for expressions of love.)

Finally they are fully capable of doing it with one another whether it be ****, oral, strap ons, or mutual masturbation. There are plenty of ways to go about having sex.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

NOT to love your own sex, that's just grouse.

Glad to see the opposing side have resorted to some heavy hitting points (for 5 year olds) as to why it's wrong.

Considering some of the arguments being put forth, this seems relevant.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/MageGrayWolf/582181_203757856402295_156138117830936_344968_1298721002_n.jpg
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n188/americanpolak/God_Hates_***s_12-25-2002-1.jpg
Its either anti smoking or anti homo
either way,
its against men stick an elongated object in their mouth

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

This
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd441/gcallen93/g.jpg

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/02/slide278055161large.jpg

You do realize that one-word posts constitute spam, right? And that the Westboro Baptist Church... sorry, 'God' hates pretty much everyone according to them?

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

realy punisher?
your on the side of westboro? i didn't think you would be that low. i thought more of you then those suckers.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

if someone gets a feeling that he wants to kiss his own sex, or some other sexual act, i suggest that he starts to change his ways, because he definitely has something unnaturally weird in his heart.

Dude, the heart is a stupid muscle pump..
Also, how can homosexuality not be natural if it occurs everywhere in nature? Homosexuality in the animal kingdom is probably far older than even the earliest ancestor of humans..

You know what is a real abomination, a serious offense to nature? Chihuahuas, pugs and the like. Not only are they goddarn ugly, but a chihuahua will break his legs by jumping from a chair/steps. This is simply pityful...
Oh, and DogTV too.

Considering some of the arguments being put forth, this seems relevant.

I like #5.. I mean if Las Vegas marriages are legal, everything's legal, right? :P
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

@ the OT... Homosexuality is a different perspective made by the human mind. It gives people the idea of a romantic or sexual attraction towards the same sex. It's not some form of disorder or disease.. I believe that it's natural and that there are just people out there who think differently then heterosexuals. I believe that gays should have the right to marry and be happy.
If a man and a woman have the right to be married and miserable? why can't gays marry and be happy?

Showing 196-210 of 1146