ForumsWEPR[necro] Is homosexuality right or wrong?

1146 384175
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

I think homosexuality is totally wrong and unnatural, what do you think?

• 1,146 Replies
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Oh, and it's difference. Even monkeys know how to spell that.

Okay, sorry but this made me laugh, seeing you say that when previously in that post you said:
that's where most people get they're "sources" these days, sadly.

Their*
xD

As for the main post. It's not a moral issue -- it's more or less scientifically viewed as natural. Where does the morality come in that? The harm caused from Homosexuality can only be one where it is 'abused' (such as cheating on someone), and not directly related to being a homosexual in itself.

I think homosexuality is totally wrong and unnatural, what do you think?

I think you could try and pass your opinion on something when you've researched it, or at least provide your current reasonings and give us the idea that you actually don't have an idea.

Homosexuality, with the support of fellow comrades, has been shown as natural in other species and is not a choice. You may believe we were given free will and that animals are brainless organisms without a conscience but you sir have been shown wrong, quite easily. They've shown emotion, recognition and even a kindness that exceeds most human's. Is this not emotion?

Never underestimate a different species' life in order to support what would be 'common' human behaviour.

- H
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

there are many other videos that show that animals have emotions and are not just rude anymals who just eat other animals like this one.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Indeed, I watched that one only earlier as I looked at the other four links I provided. Very interesting.

I think the point is proven -- animals are not empty or "below us" in a lot of ways. Sure, we've the upper hand in intelligence and technology (both of which are closely related in this case) but I don't think that strips anything from them to a moral level. Aside from, of course, knowing the situation, as many arguments against homosexuality are directed to the idea that it is "unnatural" (or that at least fuels it), whereas it's shown to be otherwise.

- H

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

http://memegenerator.net/instance/16547808

LOOK AT THE FRICKIN HUMAN ANTOMY!!!!

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Look at what people post.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Why are we talking about animals and whether homosexuality is natural?

Whether homosexuality is natural or not shouldn't really matter. Animals don't play video games. Are video games wrong? Most animals don't use other objects as tools, are tools wrong? Animals don't have a crap load of sex positions, does that make anything other than missionary or doggy style wrong?

Whether homosexuality is natural or not should NOT play a part in determining if homosexuality is wrong or not.

Let's say that homosexuality isn't natural. Let's say that homosexuality is picked up through experimentation, media, and social norms. Let's say that everyone is born straight. Would all of this make homosexuality wrong? Hell no! Whether homosexuality is a choice or not is NOT important in determining whether homosexuality should be acceptable.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Did you know that the only difference between the vaginal and pharyngial mucous membrane is one little muscle layer?
Also, the prostata is in the vicinity of the rectum, and prostata massages are said to be quite relaxing.
Honestly, for many sexual practics I don't see real anatomical problems.

C'mon, being homosexual means that you are attracted to/fall in love with same-sex people, and you can't help it! They are attracted to the same gender the exact same way you are attracted to the opposite gender.

Now I ask you: would you be able to ignore your hormones and enter a relationship with a guy, only because it's social norm? No? So why would you ask a homosexual guy to enter a relationship with a girl? Because I don't know if you realize it, but it's not all only about the sex.

About the anatomy again, the vagina is of course adapted to reproduction which is not the case of the rectum, but most of the time it isn't used that way, rather it's used for pleasure. So why shouldn't homosexuals be able to use other body orifices for pleasure? It's basically the same thing.
Zamiel
Zamiel
175 posts
Nomad

I don't see why homosexuality should be considerd wrong or right.
A same-sex relation ,in my opinion, can be compared to any other intersex relation.
You search for certain values and traits in people , some people just find them in people from the same sex , what makes this wrong ?
You can go on and on about how it's unnatural but let me ask you this , everyone has there own preferences so if a guy falls in love with a rather plumpy woman who most other people don't see as a pretty or attractive , well does that make their love unnatural ?
And for the human anatomy part , just go stroll arround on the internet and you'll find plenty of other things that are not meant to be considering our anatomy.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Humans are animals. It's just our brains are more evolved than those of other animals. Oh, and it's difference. Even monkeys know how to spell that.

Well our brains aren't more evolved, just differently evolved and overly developed. Just like how certain jelly fish have poison that is so overly developed that even a small sting to a large animal can be fatal.

Why are we talking about animals and whether homosexuality is natural?

To counter the argument that it's not natural. Though I do agree it being natural holds no baring to the right or wrong of it.

Animals don't play video games.

Sure they do. If this is the same chimp I've seen before, the chimp can beat most human players.

Chimp Playes Pac-Man

Now I ask you: would you be able to ignore your hormones and enter a relationship with a guy, only because it's social norm? No? So why would you ask a homosexual guy to enter a relationship with a girl? Because I don't know if you realize it, but it's not all only about the sex.

If sexuality really was a choice I would choose to be bi. I see no reason to limit my sexual enjoyment to one gender.

What often is forgotten is that things aren't right or wrong, moral or immoral by way of virtue.
randumbness
randumbness
58 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the elaboration people. We cant choose our own sexuality so we have no right to judge others based on their sexuality. I have not one but two christian friends who are gay so that kind of blows some things open here, or maybe not. The point is why do you think homosexuality is wrong is it you were brought up to be biased against it. I hold no grudge against anyone who thinks homosexuality is wrong but I think that is just ignorance talking.

badboy97777
badboy97777
16 posts
Nomad

Homo sexual isn't wrong in my opinion (I'm straight though).
Everyone has his/her own taste. Being judged for it by others makes the other people sad instead of you. Choose what you want with pride and keep your self-respect high.

However I think that homo-sexuals haven't met the "one" for them in the other gender, which means they are very picky. Since I'm not attracted to my own gender I can't really tell a lot about it. I think they find it exciting to play with their own gender for excitement. This doesn't make it wrong though. However everything has it's limitation.

For some, seeing a homo couple making out may be disguisting which makes it "wrong".

Just follow your own taste, you live to die and life's short so enjoy while it lasts wether it's wrong or not in the end it's your own choice.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

However I think that homo-sexuals haven't met the "one" for them in the other gender,

There isn't a "one" for them in the other gender because they don't feel that way towards the other gender. This is like saying there is a "one for you in the same gender. You don't feel that way towards the gender you are so there isn't someone of the same gender you would feel is "the one".
polarrage
polarrage
6 posts
Nomad

I Find it to be fine, why say no to not allow people to show eachother their love for one another?

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

once again. the person who has a problem with it cant do anything but give arguments that are being countered. the the most simple question is still unanswered. why is it wrong? what makes something wrong?

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

WHY U IGNORE BONABOS!
Because they're irrelevant. Bonabos. No one cares. First of all, it's bonabos. There's no need to capitalize it. Secondly, this is why you shouldn't learn to argue from the Internet. Bonabos aren't the ultimate answer to homosexuality. You can't say "BUT BONABOS DO IT!" to everything. Bonabos are hardly ever relevant.

Whether or not non-human animals do it, first of all, does not answer the question of whether it's natural for humans. Some animals breath underwater, yet most definitions of natural vs. unnatural clearly view humans breathing underwater as unnatural.

Moreover, whether or not it's unnatural or natural has nothing to do with morality. That's the argument you should be making, not ranting about bonabos.
Showing 31-45 of 1146