ForumsThe Tavern{Requested}April Fools

122 21167
AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

*Dum da ba da da dum da ba da dum daaaa* (That was an exciting little tune to signal the return of AfterBurner0)

Well. Shall we discuss April fools day that's coming up? I'd like some ideas for new pranks to pull. Also if you have any hilarious stories about a prank you pulled on someone feel free to share it too!

So I guess I'll get things started. A good prank to pull would be the classic 'Put plastic wrap in a doorway' joke. And as for a funny story... One time, I put salt in my dad's ice cream and he made ME eat it. > ... And now this OP awkwardly comes to a close. So let the discussion commence.

• 122 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

what happened to the AF joke? its 9:30 AG time

It's now 10:15 AM AG time. Also, AG time is Eastern Time, but the admins live in the Pacific Time Zone, so the April Fools joke is not here yet.
hitcher017
hitcher017
62 posts
Nomad

For April Fools Today, I put a fake egg in the box so when my dad and my bro were about to have a full english; the egg wouldn't crack!

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Look at YouTube's April Fool's. Apparently, you can buy all this for $3,000,000. It's sad. I don't have that much.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Sad? I ordered it.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Just told my friend that I got a 2300 on the SAT. He totally flipped out. It was great. When I told him that it was an April Fools joke he was so relieved.

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

The oldfashioned whoopie-cushion under grandpa's favorite cushioned dining chair is still a classic.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

This is scaring me. Afternoon is passing, and still nothing has happened on AG. At least, nothing different...

i actually signed on today just to see what type of shenanigans would be going on around the AG community. here i am. quite disappointing haha.
chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

i actually signed on today just to see what type of shenanigans would be going on around the AG community. here i am. quite disappointing haha.

Same here. I haven't been on in months and their pranks are usually very good.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Same here. I haven't been on in months and their pranks are usually very good.

nothing could possible top last years so maybe they just didn't even try.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Maybe their prank was to do nothing and watch us suffer >: I must say, the pressure is intense.

It is also possible that the April Fools joke is the adbots. If I am correct, then maybe the admins won't reveal it until the evening so that they can remove the spam.
chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

It is also possible that the April Fools joke is the adbots. If I am correct, then maybe the admins won't reveal it until the evening so that they can remove the spam.

I thought it might be that. But that isn't really a good april fools joke.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I wrapped up a shirt that said "I'm a Grandmother!", and gave it to my mom.

It was funny, till she passed out. :/

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

@Mav-one thing to say:https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3vHHb_Ii9RZDzVKEgs5eSkH-uRQn-qhSN5uGiJtDKBT25kx6D
The spam could be the prank, but when and where would they reveal it?
I live in AG time, seriously. its as of now around 2:45. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

mav, the thing i was gona say was the picture, sorry to dp.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Heh heh heh. I can't believe a thread that I started has been posted in by some of the biggest AG users! XD I feel special. But anyways, I really hope the spam is a joke, but I highly doubt that it is, considering that it's been going on before April Fools day. It would be funny if AG set everyone's point count back to zero and said "Our database crashed and everyone's points have been lost! We apologize and wish you the best of luck in recollecting your points!" And then they just let everyone panic and rage for a few hours then reveal that it's a joke and give everyone their points back.

Showing 76-90 of 122