ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero/Villain 3

248 22332
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

In this RPG, you will be playing as a Super Human. You can choose from any of the powers listed below this paragraph, and the best part--you can choose what type of super human you wish to become. You can be evil, and be feared;or be good, and earn the respect, honor, and love of the community that surrounds your character.

Fame and Honor will be factors in this game.

Honor is how much people respect, or disrespect you. This is based off of your actions that you make throughout your story. This will also determine what kind of allies/enemies you will make.

Fame is how known you are in the world. Also, this will determine how often Bounty Hunters will try to hunt you down if your honor is low, or how often people give/send gifts to you or your base of operations.

Name: (Choose your very own super hero/villain name, or use a first and last name)
Desc: (Physical)
-----
Power: (Choose any one power, can't be overpowered)
Energy: 0%
HP: 100%
Fame: 0%
Honor: 0%
-----
Inventory: None
Time of Day: Unknown
Job: None
Current Home: None
Money: $0
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

I've added much more details to the character sheet, and this time, I'm hoping for the game to reach a couple hundred pages, or even more than that.

Also, this time, you get to choose your very own story line!

Options for stories:
1) You wake up in a weird facility, trapped in a room with a sealed door and a glass wall. You get interrogated by some strange men, and you must decide on how to escape, or decide to stay and be their little lab rat.
2) You lead a normal life, until you decide to go postal with your powers and become a hero, or a villain. You live in a small apartment, and you have a part time job at a fast-food restaurant, such as a Wendy's, or a McDonald's. It will be randomly chosen for you, or you can choose any fast food restaurant for yourself. I will fill in the rest in the "job" location on the character sheet.
3) You wake up randomly in the forest, desert, or in the arctics with no clue about your past. All you know is that you've discovered your powers and your name and all the simple stuff.
4) Choose your own, personal story line.

Post the number 1,2,3, or 4 below your filled out character sheet, for whichever number you choose. If you choose the number 4, tell me what you want your story line to be about, and I'll most likely approve. (Nothing too far out of the ballpark, as in no mansion with 50 billion dollars or so. That would just ruin all the fun! It would be better if you played long and earned it.)

I hope everyone enjoys. ^_^

Previous players of these RPG's may know that I get stressed and end up quitting these after some 70 pages or so, but the girl that caused all of the problems is gone, and I have no more problems with any of that, so this RPG will be up until all players are bored. Thank you. BROFIST.

• 248 Replies
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name: Josh Ahkad
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
-----
Power: Hydrokinesis (Control and creation of Water)
Energy: 3%
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

I check to see if I can delete it without raising an alarm.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
-----
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

You press a few buttons here and there, and a few seconds later, all of the monitors become blank, then a red text in a box shows up on the monitors. It reads,All Security Footage Deleted.

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

Name: Kaytawna Trunks
Desc: Black hair,tan,slim,5'9
-----
Power: Talking and controling animals
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

3. sounds hard yet easy

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Power: shape-shifting
Energy: 74%
Fame: 3%-Since you brought up the story about the man and his plan, the people in the settlement received the news, and have come to know you even more.
Honor: 0%-The people of the settlement think that you made a false accusation against the man, so you lost some Honor. However, since you didn't try to take over the settlement with the man, your honor stays neutral.
-----
Inventory: Nothing
House Inventory: Nothing
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

i check who is sleeping by looking at the face of that person. i shift even only my eyes into owl eyes too see his/her face in the dark.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

-----
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

I put all security cameras on pause except the ones facing the exits. I then observe the exit closest to me, and I keep an eye on the entrance to the room I'm in to make sure no one walks in on me.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Name:Evil Genius
Desc:7'4, 84 kg, a strong muscular build, has green eyes, black lush hair,evil grin, eight canine teeth instead of the usual two. He has a slight slouched back and small nose.
-----
Powerark Powers
HP: 18%-You've been shot in the hip. Kelsey stopped the bleeding, but she can't take out the bullet with her current equipment.
Fame: 1%
-----
Inventory: Semi-automatic Pistol [12:0]
Current Home: Middle-Class Apartment (Good Quality Ap.)/$210 per week
Money: $1,200
------
Allies:Kelsey
Enemies:

"Sorry if I scared you. Thanks for the junk food, need the energy." I eat it all, then I tell her, "I have a strange name, if I tell you it you might be a bit surprised, because I had bad parents who totured me. My name is Evil Genius. You're probably laughing right? Well, I thought this place was a good place to get a job but, no. Sadly I was actually going to get killed. But we have an advantage over here, I have powers, dont know where they came from, but I guess I have powers. By the way, do carry weapons with you? Or is there any kept around here? If your unarmed, then we might not stand a chance againts 50 guys. Are they scattered around the place or all together?"

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-----
-----
Inventory: M16, M1911, 2 frags, 3 flashbangs, 1 claymore,
Time of Day: Noon
Job: US Marine
Current Home: Marine Barracks
Bank Account:$0
-----
Allies:US Marines
Enemies:Japanese Forces

Your lying on a grassy ground, and your vision begins to fade as a mysterious object begins to surround you. Your vision fades to nothing but darkness, and you black out.

*Flashback*
"Get ready, Kay. We're approaching the drop-off point." a man says. Your inside of a helicopter, and there are five soldiers in the helicopter with you, including the pilot and co-pilot. "ETA three minutes!" yells the pilot. One of the soldiers beside you opens a Twinkie, and eats half of it. He offers the other half, but you decline. "Oh, come on. Germs are the least of our worries here." he says. "Besides, I've got a clean mouth." he says, smiling. After some consideration, you take the other half of the Twinkie and store it in your uniform pockets. Suddenly, you hear a whoosh of air below you, and disaster strikes. "RPG!" BOOM!

The helicopter stalls, and sets on fire. It goes into a wild tailspin, flinging one of the soldiers out. The helicopter continues to spin, and one of the men finally say,"Jump out! Use the 'chutes!" You listen, and you take the best chance you get and you jump out of the helicopter, and you pull your parachute a few seconds after, but you were close to the ground. Thousands of trees remain below you, until you descend low enough to hit them. You're going at a considerably fast speed, and the parachute only helped a little. On your way down to the jungle floor, you get smacked by tree limbs, gaining cuts and bruises. Finally, you hit the jungle floor, and the parachute surrounds you, and covers you completely, then you black out.
*End of Flashback*

You gain consciousness, and lift your head up. Slowly, you tug the parachute off of you, and throw it aside. You stand up, feeling light headed and dizzy. You remember what you were sent here to do. You remember the words of the Commander that assigned you to your squad.

"Listen up, soldiers. The Japanese are believed to have some of our soldiers locked up in P.O.W's. This will be a search and rescue mission. Find those men, and bring them home, and lets return them to the safety of their homes!" he yells. "If you complete this mission, and return every soldier home, then you will be paid generously. For each man returned, you will each receive $6,000.

You look around the jungle, and you see smoke in the distance. Some clouds are forming, and its becoming dark.

What will you do?
==================================================================
Name: Zachary "Zack" MacAllistor
Desc: He is tall (1,90), has red eyes, and black hair with red stripes. He is a little bit athletic and likes to wear jeans and t-shirts.
-----
Fame: 3%-Since you brought up the story about the man and his plan, the people in the settlement received the news, and have come to know you even more.
Honor: 0%-The people of the settlement think that you made a false accusation against the man, so you lost some Honor. However, since you didn't try to take over the settlement with the man, your honor stays neutral.
-----
Time of Day: Night
-----
Allies:
Enemies: Jacoby's Settlement

You look at the person who is sleeping with the owl eyes, and you discover that its a female settler. No one that you know personally.
-----
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

You pause all of the security cams, except for the ones facing the exits. You keep your eye on the entrance of the door, and nothing happens at all.
Desc:7'4, 84 kg, a strong muscular build, has green eyes, black lush hair,evil grin, eight canine teeth instead of the usual two. He has a slight slouched back and small nose.
-----
Powerark Powers
Energy: 60%
HP: 21%-You've been shot in the hip. Kelsey stopped the bleeding, but she can't take out the bullet with her current equipment.
-----
------
Enemies:

"That is all very strange, but I'm not laughing. That is quite sad."

She listens to your questions.

"No, I don't carry any weapons with me. The doctor took my pistol that I carried with me in my purse, when he took my child. He didn't want any 'accidents' to happen. And the other men are in different rooms. There are seven floors, and all of the experimental labs are underground."

(Look at that super long friggin' long story that I wrote for emochick! Longest personal story that I wrote for anyone so far)

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

-----
Powerark Powers
HP: 21%-You've been shot in the hip. Kelsey stopped the bleeding, but she can't take out the bullet with her current equipment.
-----
------
Enemies:

[Holy crap, all that for her? Dude, beware of her, she tries to cheat you, example in my games, if she plays them, shes always adding extra points, if its 80 points to start with, she adds 100. 20 points, she uses 25! Keep an eye on here. You wasted your time writing that huge story for her.]

"Seven floors, Hmm... there are 50 goons, 7 floors around seven or eight per floor. Lets search this floor first for weapons or useful items. By the way, if you have any energy tablets or things that will give me energy please give it to me. So I can use my powers more often."

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Desc: He is tall (1,90), has red eyes, and black hair with red stripes. He is a little bit athletic and likes to wear jeans and t-shirts.
-----
-----
-----
Allies:

i look carefully around, maybe i find something useful.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

I look to see if there is any outdoors cams facing towards whatever is outside of the exit closest to me.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-----
Powerark Powers
-----
------
Enemies:

(Yep, I've seen your rivalries on your games before. If you want, I can give you the story that I gave her and add more details to it in the next super hero/villain RPG, if I make another super hero/villain game. I was actually planning on making a huge twist in the next super hero/villain RPG stories and what-not.)

"Umm... sorry. I don't have any energy pills or any more snacks. That's all I had. If any one wants to eat here, they usually go out somewhere to eat. And no, the doctor took my only weapon from me; my pistol."
-----
-----
-----
Allies:

You find some jewelry on a small table beside her bed. The bucket of water remains there, and you find a sword sticking out from under her bed.
-----
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

You examine all of the monitors, and you see three cameras that are facing outwards from the building. You paused all of the cameras live footage, so they won't record anything that occurs.

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

-----
-----
Inventory: M16, M1911, 2 frags, 3 flashbangs, 1 claymore,
Time of Day: Noon
Job: US Marine
Current Home: Marine Barracks
Bank Account:$0
-----
Allies:US Marines
Enemies:Japanese Forces

heads towards the smoke

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

-----
-----
-----
Allies:

You find some jewelry on a small table beside her bed. The bucket of water remains there, and you find a sword sticking out from under her bed.

i get the sword and the bucket as quiet and stealthy as possible, then i get out and try to steal some food.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

-----
Powerark Powers
-----
------
Enemies:

"Well, I guess I have enough rounds in here to shoot down twelve men, but then I'll only have enough energy to take down another ten with my powers. The rest we need melee weapons. Maybe a pipe or that glass piece!" I run to get the piece of glass. And I search the doctor.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

-----
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

What is paused on the screen of the cameras that are facing out doors.

Showing 136-150 of 248