ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero/Villain 3

248 22333
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

In this RPG, you will be playing as a Super Human. You can choose from any of the powers listed below this paragraph, and the best part--you can choose what type of super human you wish to become. You can be evil, and be feared;or be good, and earn the respect, honor, and love of the community that surrounds your character.

Fame and Honor will be factors in this game.

Honor is how much people respect, or disrespect you. This is based off of your actions that you make throughout your story. This will also determine what kind of allies/enemies you will make.

Fame is how known you are in the world. Also, this will determine how often Bounty Hunters will try to hunt you down if your honor is low, or how often people give/send gifts to you or your base of operations.

Name: (Choose your very own super hero/villain name, or use a first and last name)
Desc: (Physical)
-----
Power: (Choose any one power, can't be overpowered)
Energy: 0%
HP: 100%
Fame: 0%
Honor: 0%
-----
Inventory: None
Time of Day: Unknown
Job: None
Current Home: None
Money: $0
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

I've added much more details to the character sheet, and this time, I'm hoping for the game to reach a couple hundred pages, or even more than that.

Also, this time, you get to choose your very own story line!

Options for stories:
1) You wake up in a weird facility, trapped in a room with a sealed door and a glass wall. You get interrogated by some strange men, and you must decide on how to escape, or decide to stay and be their little lab rat.
2) You lead a normal life, until you decide to go postal with your powers and become a hero, or a villain. You live in a small apartment, and you have a part time job at a fast-food restaurant, such as a Wendy's, or a McDonald's. It will be randomly chosen for you, or you can choose any fast food restaurant for yourself. I will fill in the rest in the "job" location on the character sheet.
3) You wake up randomly in the forest, desert, or in the arctics with no clue about your past. All you know is that you've discovered your powers and your name and all the simple stuff.
4) Choose your own, personal story line.

Post the number 1,2,3, or 4 below your filled out character sheet, for whichever number you choose. If you choose the number 4, tell me what you want your story line to be about, and I'll most likely approve. (Nothing too far out of the ballpark, as in no mansion with 50 billion dollars or so. That would just ruin all the fun! It would be better if you played long and earned it.)

I hope everyone enjoys. ^_^

Previous players of these RPG's may know that I get stressed and end up quitting these after some 70 pages or so, but the girl that caused all of the problems is gone, and I have no more problems with any of that, so this RPG will be up until all players are bored. Thank you. BROFIST.

• 248 Replies
emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

Name: Kaytawna Trunks
Desc: Black hair,tan,slim,5'9
-----
Power: Talking and controling animals
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name: Josh Ahkad
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
-----
Power: Hydrokinesis (Control and creation of Water)
Energy: 3%
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

I leave the water alone and sneak towards the hallway on my right. If she starts turning around, I knock the glass on her desk over so I have enough time to get to cover.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Dragon
Desc: Storm is 5'6" and has short white hair. She has eyes that are the color of fall leaves and shaped like a wolf's. She is a tomboy when it comes to her clothes and wheres leather armor when she is fighting her enemies.
-----
Power: control over shadows
-----
Current Home: Nice House in Maryland
House Inventory: None
Money: $200
Bank Account:$11,800
-----
Allies: (Wolf) Balto, Maria.
Enemies:

I'll introduce Maria to Balto.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Zachary "Zack" MacAllistor
Desc: He is tall (1,90), has red eyes, and black hair with red stripes. He is a little bit athletic and likes to wear jeans and t-shirts.
-----
Power: shape-shifting
Energy: 67%
Fame: 3%-Since you brought up the story about the man and his plan, the people in the settlement received the news, and have come to know you even more.
Honor: 1%
-----
Inventory:
Current Home: Small Settlement in Desert
House Inventory: Bucket of Water(75%)
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

i go to my house, sleep a little bit till it is night and go then to the storage building.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Name:Evil Genius
Desc:7'4, 84 kg, a strong muscular build, has green eyes, black lush hair,evil grin, eight canine teeth instead of the usual two. He has a slight slouched back and small nose.
-----
Powerark Powers
HP: 20%-You've been shot in the hip, and your bleeding. Get aid soon, or you'll eventually bleed until your death. Fast movements will cause increased bleeding, so move slowly to live longer until you receive help.
Fame: 1%
-----
Inventory: Semi-automatic Pistol [12:0]
Current Home: Middle-Class Apartment (Good Quality Ap.)/$210 per week
Money: $1,200
------
Allies:
Enemies:

"Destroy the tape. But leave some security tapes for evidence. Now, I would like some first aid please, from you, I've never gotten any Phd in any sort of medical subjects, only a Phd in chemistry, physics, advanced tech, and maths.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-----
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

What story will you choose? Have you not read the entire first post? It's all important. (99.9% true.)
==================================================================
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
-----
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

You sneak to the hallway, and the woman keeps righting something in a red book. You sneak all the way to the hallway, making small sounds, but the woman never noticed. You sneak inside, and see an assortment of doors along both sides of the hallway. At the very end, you see double doors, with an exit sign above the doors. You can see sunlight shining through the glass windows of the doors.
Name: Storm Dragon
Desc: Storm is 5'6" and has short white hair. She has eyes that are the color of fall leaves and shaped like a wolf's. She is a tomboy when it comes to her clothes and wheres leather armor when she is fighting her enemies.
-----
Power: control over shadows
-----
Current Home: Nice House in Maryland
House Inventory: None
Money: $200
Bank Account:$11,800
-----
Allies: (Wolf) Balto, Maria.
Enemies:

You introduce Maria to Balto. They seem to like each other.

"He's so cute." she says. "And you look really pretty! Why are you taking this job, anyways?" she asks.
Desc: He is tall (1,90), has red eyes, and black hair with red stripes. He is a little bit athletic and likes to wear jeans and t-shirts.
-----
Energy: 89%
Fame: 3%-Since you brought up the story about the man and his plan, the people in the settlement received the news, and have come to know you even more.
-----
Inventory:
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

You just happen to catch the men and women as they walk to the storage building. You catch up to Jacoby. "Ah, there you are." he says, walking with you and the group to the building. "Just in time. Come, we are nearly there."

You and the group finally reach the storage building, and everyone stays quiet so the man doesn't suspect anything. Jacoby looks at his two guards, and nods at them. Then, he and the men bust open the door. They walk in, and everything is silent for a few seconds. Then, they walk out... with nothing. Jacoby then points his finger at you, and yells,"He lied to us! Capture him!"

As he says that, the crowd gets angry, and begin to run at you. Suddenly, before you turn around to run, you get a small glimpse of a man. The very man that told you to meet at the storage building. He's in the back of the crowd, chasing you as well. You turn around, and run your nads off.

What will you do next?
Desc:7'4, 84 kg, a strong muscular build, has green eyes, black lush hair,evil grin, eight canine teeth instead of the usual two. He has a slight slouched back and small nose.
-----
Powerark Powers
HP: 18%-You've been shot in the hip. Kelsey stopped the bleeding, but she can't take out the bullet with her current equipment.
-----
------
Allies:Kelsey
Enemies:

"Okay."
She throws the tape on the floor, and she stomps on it, crushing it completely. She lifts her hand and moves her hair aside. "My name is Kelsey, by the way."

She then sits down, and signals you to sit down on the floor. She takes out her first aid kit, and stops the bleeding.

"Aww."
"What?" you ask.
"I don't have anything to take the bullet out. I can only stop the bleeding."

(You aren't taking any more damage since she stopped the bleeding.)

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

-----
Energy: 89%
-----
Inventory:
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

(it was a trap and i fell in it...shame on me...)

i shift into a sheeta and run away.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

-----
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

The double doors are obviously a trap. I slip inside one of the rooms along the wall of the hallway.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

-----
Powerark Powers
HP: 18%-You've been shot in the hip. Kelsey stopped the bleeding, but she can't take out the bullet with her current equipment.
-----
------
Enemies:

"Thats alright, atleast you stop the bleeding I wont die for another couple hours or so, but is there anyone else at this place or just the two of you? Do you have a car? Did he give you any hints of where she may be? I'm Hungry."

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

-----
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

lol like god or evil? then good

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-----
Energy: 74%
Honor: 0%-The people of the settlement think that you made a false accusation against the man, so you lost some Honor. However, since you didn't try to take over the settlement with the man, your honor stays neutral.
-----
Inventory: Nothing
House Inventory: Nothing
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

You shift into the fastest animal on Earth, and run away from the settlement.

You lost your home now, and all the items that were in it. (Only the bucket of water.)

You run away from the settlement, and shift back into your human form. They stopped chasing you a while ago now. What will you do now?

Revenge could be cool, but some say that the greatest revenge is continuing to live.

(The people would surely spread words about how you had a shape-shifting power that they have never heard or seen of, but they are in the middle of the desert, so your fame can't spread.)
-----
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

You slip inside the first door, and see a man relaxing in his chair with his feet propped up on a desk. You can here slight snoring, and the man is wearing a strange sort of uniform. You see six monitors with a live security feed active. There is a coffee cup on the desk, close to where his feet are.

What will you do?
-----
Powerark Powers
-----
------
Enemies:

"Thats alright, atleast you stop the bleeding I wont die for another couple hours or so, but is there anyone else at this place or just the two of you?"

"We have about 50 creeps working here, or should I say,'Doctors'. They all work on test subjects that they each fool into thinking that they'll be transformed into an awesome beast that could control the world. And as you saw, they do turn into a strong beast, but they don't have their own personalities anymore. They all become mindless and filled with pointless rage.
Do you have a car?

"Yes, I own the red Prius outside. Its in a handicap parking spot, so I can leave quickly since its close to the exit of the parking lot."
Did he give you any hints of where she may be? I'm Hungry."

"What?!" she gasps, stepping away from you.
-----
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

No. In the game, you make decisions. The decisions you make determine whether your good or evil. You can choose that for yourself. If your 100% good, you could get bored and if you wanted to, you could go on a rampage and kill everyone you wanted, and become evil.

I mean these kind of stories:
1) You wake up in a weird facility, trapped in a room with a sealed door and a glass wall. You get interrogated by some strange men, and you must decide on how to escape, or decide to stay and be their little lab rat.
2) You lead a normal life, until you decide to go postal with your powers and become a hero, or a villain. You live in a small apartment, and you have a part time job at a fast-food restaurant, such as a Wendy's, or a McDonald's. It will be randomly chosen for you, or you can choose any fast food restaurant for yourself. I will fill in the rest in the "job" location on the character sheet.
3) You wake up randomly in the forest, desert, or in the arctics with no clue about your past. All you know is that you've discovered your powers and your name and all the simple stuff.
4) Choose your own, personal story line.
Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

-----
Powerark Powers
-----
------
Enemies:

"Oh no! I didnt mean that, I mean Im hungry right now, but Im just asking, did he leave any hints on where your daughter may be. Sorry if I scared you, but do you have any snacks or bars or any food round here?"

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

-----
Honor: 0%-The people of the settlement think that you made a false accusation against the man, so you lost some Honor. However, since you didn't try to take over the settlement with the man, your honor stays neutral.
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

i wait till it is night, then i sneak into my old house to get the bucket with the water. then i get out and search another city or so where i can stay for a little while.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

-----
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

I check the security feed to see if there were any cameras that caught me using my powers.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-----
Powerark Powers
-----
------
Enemies:

"Phew!" she exclaims. "You worried me. I have a few snacks that I keep in my purse, I'll get 'em for ya." she says, turning her back and walking toward the desk to retrieve her purse. "Oh, and no, the doctor hasn't given me any clues on where she is. i know she's here, though. What else could he have done with her?" she says, trying to sustain hope.

She walks back to you with a Snickers bar, a bag of Doritos, and a fresh bottle of water. "Take it all if you need to." she says.
-----
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

You approach the settlement during night, and reach your old house. You sneak inside, and shut the door. Then, you hear loud snoring. You see a figure under some covers on top of your bed, snoring loudly.

Stick with the plan, or choose a different strategy?
-----
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

You search and review the security feeds, and find that one DID capture footage of you using your powers.

Showing 121-135 of 248