ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero/Villain 3

248 23619
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

In this RPG, you will be playing as a Super Human. You can choose from any of the powers listed below this paragraph, and the best part--you can choose what type of super human you wish to become. You can be evil, and be feared;or be good, and earn the respect, honor, and love of the community that surrounds your character.

Fame and Honor will be factors in this game.

Honor is how much people respect, or disrespect you. This is based off of your actions that you make throughout your story. This will also determine what kind of allies/enemies you will make.

Fame is how known you are in the world. Also, this will determine how often Bounty Hunters will try to hunt you down if your honor is low, or how often people give/send gifts to you or your base of operations.

Name: (Choose your very own super hero/villain name, or use a first and last name)
Desc: (Physical)
-----
Power: (Choose any one power, can't be overpowered)
Energy: 0%
HP: 100%
Fame: 0%
Honor: 0%
-----
Inventory: None
Time of Day: Unknown
Job: None
Current Home: None
Money: $0
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

I've added much more details to the character sheet, and this time, I'm hoping for the game to reach a couple hundred pages, or even more than that.

Also, this time, you get to choose your very own story line!

Options for stories:
1) You wake up in a weird facility, trapped in a room with a sealed door and a glass wall. You get interrogated by some strange men, and you must decide on how to escape, or decide to stay and be their little lab rat.
2) You lead a normal life, until you decide to go postal with your powers and become a hero, or a villain. You live in a small apartment, and you have a part time job at a fast-food restaurant, such as a Wendy's, or a McDonald's. It will be randomly chosen for you, or you can choose any fast food restaurant for yourself. I will fill in the rest in the "job" location on the character sheet.
3) You wake up randomly in the forest, desert, or in the arctics with no clue about your past. All you know is that you've discovered your powers and your name and all the simple stuff.
4) Choose your own, personal story line.

Post the number 1,2,3, or 4 below your filled out character sheet, for whichever number you choose. If you choose the number 4, tell me what you want your story line to be about, and I'll most likely approve. (Nothing too far out of the ballpark, as in no mansion with 50 billion dollars or so. That would just ruin all the fun! It would be better if you played long and earned it.)

I hope everyone enjoys. ^_^

Previous players of these RPG's may know that I get stressed and end up quitting these after some 70 pages or so, but the girl that caused all of the problems is gone, and I have no more problems with any of that, so this RPG will be up until all players are bored. Thank you. BROFIST.

• 248 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Zachary "Zack" MacAllistor
Desc: He is tall (1,90), has red eyes, and black hair with red stripes. He is a little bit athletic and likes to wear jeans and t-shirts.
-----
Power: shape-shifting
Energy: 67%
Fame: 2%-More people in the settlement have come to know you now.
Honor: 1%-By working for the new neighbors, they've come to appreciate the work you do.
-----
Inventory:
Current Home: Small Settlement in Desert
House Inventory: Bucket of Water(75%)
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

i memorize who talked to me by remembering how he looked. then i ask around who the leader is, go to him/her and tell him/her about the plan of the man who talked to me.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name: Josh Ahkad
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
-----
Power: Hydrokinesis (Control and creation of Water)
Energy: 3%
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

Any ways out of the lobby?

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Name: PuppetMaster 01
Desc.: Black Mask, Pale skin, Tall
-----
Power: Nano Control - Injects nano cells into targets body and controls it.
Energy: 0%-Drink,eat,or sleep to gain energy.
HP: 100%-Your good, bro.
Fame: 0%-Nobody knows you at all.
Honor: 0%-Nobody knows of your deeds yet.
-----
Inventory: Pistol[12:36]
----
Allies:Johnson
Enemies:

I go with his plan but I also tell him that I can make it easier for us if I can have some food to regain my energy and use my powers.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Name:Evil Genius
Desc:7'4, 84 kg, a strong muscular build, has green eyes, black lush hair,evil grin, eight canine teeth instead of the usual two. He has a slight slouched back and small nose.
-----
Powerark Powers
Energy: 0%-Eat, drink, or sleep to gain energy back.
Fame: 1%- Looks like you've got a few reliable friends so far.
Honor: 0%- Make enough actions, and this will tell you what you've become.
-----
Current Home: Middle-Class Apartment (Good Quality Ap.)/$210 per week
Money: $1,200
------
Allies:
Enemies:ReapCo

I interrogate him, saying, "IF you dont answer me, I will fu**ing stab your testicles and rupture them! Now, what do you really do here, and, why were you trying to kill me with that monster? And why did that receptionist call me Martin, and then you called me Marvin?" If he doesnt answer me, I will cut off his fingers, slash at his testicles, rupture them and squash them, then I will ask him to answer me in a very, very angry tone.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Desc: He is tall (1,90), has red eyes, and black hair with red stripes. He is a little bit athletic and likes to wear jeans and t-shirts.
-----
Honor: 1%-By working for the new neighbors, they've come to appreciate the work you do.
-----
Inventory:
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

You remember the scar he has across his face, and the tattoo on his arm of a dragon.

You locate the leader of the settlement after talking to several members of the group. You find the leader, Jacoby, in his house, writing in a book.

"Sir?" you ask, waiting for his attention.

"Yes?"

You tell Jacoby about the man and his plans to take over.

"Hmm... that was very descriptive. These aren't just accusations, are they?" he asks.
==================================================================
Name: Josh Ahkad
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
-----
Power: Hydrokinesis (Control and creation of Water)
Energy: 3%
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

The front door, but then the woman would see you if you went out that way.
There is another hallway on the other side of where you came from. You're behind the desk, so the hallway you came through is to your left, and the hallway you haven't been through is to your right. The woman is in front of you, sitting down. The front door is just beyond the woman, about 21 feet away from you.
After sitting and observing things, you spot a glass of water on the desk beside the woman. After you realize it, she begins to look down at her desk, and write something.
Name: PuppetMaster 01
Desc.: Black Mask, Pale skin, Tall
-----
Power: Nano Control - Injects nano cells into targets body and controls it.
Energy: 0%-Drink,eat,or sleep to gain energy.
HP: 100%-Your good, bro.
Fame: 0%-Nobody knows you at all.
Honor: 0%-Nobody knows of your deeds yet.
-----
Inventory: Pistol[12:36]
----
Allies:Johnson
Enemies:

"We don't have ti--" he stops, then begins talking again, but in a forceful tone. "Keep walking!" he says, shoving you lightly.
Desc:7'4, 84 kg, a strong muscular build, has green eyes, black lush hair,evil grin, eight canine teeth instead of the usual two. He has a slight slouched back and small nose.
-----
Powerark Powers
-----
------
Allies:

I'd hate to unleash a random beast against you with all of this testicle squashing talk. O_o

"It was just..." he stops to breathe, then continues,"to see if... *deep inhale* it was worth..." he stops, and his head goes limp, falling to the floor. You don't hear him gasping for air anymore, and you don't see his chest moving. He never finished his sentence.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

-----
Powerark Powers
-----
------
Allies:

LOL thats not all, you dont know me at all! Well, Id hate to squash a good forum game creators testicles.

I stab him again and again in the testicles, heart, and brain, and I rip out his eyes, grab his throat and rip it out, take out his intestines and use it like rope to strangle his dead body. Then I escape.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-----
Powerark Powers
-----
------
Allies:

I stab him again and again in the testicles, heart, and brain, and I rip out his eyes, grab his throat and rip it out, take out his intestines and use it like rope to strangle his dead body.

That will be a lovely sight for an unsuspecting soul.
While you did this, you got blood all over your flesh and clothes.

Id hate to squash a good forum game creators testicles.

Thanks. xD

I escape.

You exit the room, and you pass the dead beast. You enter the main lobby, and the receptionist looks at you and your bloodied clothes. She looks at you with a surprised expression, but something deep inside you tells you that she already knows whats going on. She's not a very good actor.

What will you do?
Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

-----
Powerark Powers
-----
------
Allies:

I say, "Why are you doing this to me? If you dont tell me, Ill kill you!" I aim the pistol at her head.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-----
Powerark Powers
-----
Inventory: Semi-automatic Pistol [12:0]
------
Allies:

Forgot to add the pistol to the inventory. *facepalm x2*

(The brackets show how many bullets there are. The numbers on the left of the semicolon describe how many bullets are in the current magazine. The numbers on the right of the semicolon describe how many bullets you have to reload the gun with.)

"What?" she asks, standing up and backing away.

You **** the pistol.

"Okay, okay." she says, calming down a little. "You were supposed to be the scientists test for the beast. The beast was supposed to show that it was worthy of being his pet or whatever. I never understood the creep anyways, and I know you killed him, but I don't care. He told me that one day, I'd be used as an experiment, that it was only a matter of time before I was used as one. Quite a freak, wasn't he?" she asks with a serious expression. "Please, don't shoot me. I have a daughter, and he's holding her somewhere in this building, but that old creep would never tell me where she was being hidden, and he forced me to work here until 'my time came' or whatever. Can you... help?" she asks, innocently.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

LOL. You 'ready' the pistol.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

-----
Powerark Powers
-----
------
Allies:

LOL I thought you written "You f**k the pistol" and what a horriblee imagination I have...Shouldnt I have lost health from being shot?

"Hmm...did you see me kill him on any security cameras or whatever? And if you help me escape, Ill help you find your daughter, I need first aid." Still keeping the gun up, but lowering it a little.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

-----
-----
Inventory:
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

"he said to me: Meet me inside the storage building tonight. I'll give you more information about the situation then. That is, if you're willing to join me."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Dragon
Desc: Storm is 5'6" and has short white hair. She has eyes that are the color of fall leaves and shaped like a wolf's. She is a tomboy when it comes to her clothes and wheres leather armor when she is fighting her enemies.
-----
Power: control over shadows
-----
Current Home: Nice House in Maryland
House Inventory: None
Money: $200
Bank Account:$11,800
-----
Allies: (Wolf) Balto
Enemies:

"No, That will be all." I say respectfuly and then let him leave. I then take Balto home and start getting both him and myself ready for our first day of training.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-----
Powerark Powers
HP: 20%-You've been shot in the hip, and your bleeding. Get aid soon, or you'll eventually bleed until your death. Fast movements will cause increased bleeding, so move slowly to live longer until you receive help.
Fame: 1%
-----
------
Allies:
Enemies:

After lowering the gun, she calms down a little more.
"Well... there is a security camera in the room where he held the beast. I could give you the tape if you want it."

You then tell her about helping her if you receive first aid.
"Yes, I have a first aid kit with some supplies that may help your wound, but its not great for healing a gunshot wound. That will take some time to heal." She drags out a big first aid kit, and takes a few supplies out.
"Do you want me to administer the aid, or do you want to do it yourself?" she asks, seeing if you trust her. "I've had some experience with healing patients here before, so I know what to do."

(Did I tell you what her name was yet?)
-----
Fame: 3%-Since you brought up the story about the man and his plan, the people in the settlement received the news, and have come to know you even more.
Honor: 1%
-----
Inventory:
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

"That's not proof. You don't even know his name, so we have to go off of what he looks like, but I will roll along with this accusation." he looks at you with a brow raised for a few seconds, and continues. "If this is a false accusation, then you will be found, and killed. We do not tolerate trouble makers." he says.

"I'm not lying, sir." you say to him.

"Alright. I will get a group of the settlement's finest guards, and we will arrive at the storage building at the time given. Be there with us, so we know that this is the real deal." he finishes.
Desc: Storm is 5'6" and has short white hair. She has eyes that are the color of fall leaves and shaped like a wolf's. She is a tomboy when it comes to her clothes and wheres leather armor when she is fighting her enemies.
-----
-----
Money: $200
Bank Account:$11,800
-----
Allies: (Wolf) Balto, Maria.
Enemies:

You ready Balto and yourself for the training. You sleep at night with no interruptions, and you wake up the next morning, energized. Balto seems to be enthusiastic about this experience as well.

You arrive at the base, and you begin training. You train for 8 hours straight with very sore muscles, and your exhausted. Balto is released from a training building for dogs, and he races toward you to greet you.

You've met a couple of good people that were training with you. One person in particular, a woman named Maria, loved to talk. Unfortunately, you two were punished and given harder exercises for speaking when it was disallowed, but it didn't bother you two one bit. She thinks of you as a friend already.

What do you want to do now? (You're still at the base.)

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Storm, please copy this sheet, this one is updated!

-----
-----
Job: U.S Army (No Specific Branch Yet)--$1,267 per week