ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do for 1 million dollars?

23 3801
hardas12
hardas12
57 posts
Nomad

What would you do with 1 million dollars? What would you buy?
I would probably buy a really nice house, and maybe a Ferrari. Also, I would probably get a really nice Quad to ride around in.

• 23 Replies
calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

I wouldn't spend it on something stupid. I would save it for when I needed it.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'd love to say i'd be seriously charitable before anything else, but that would be dishonest as i am *addicted* to shopping.
Sort out all my family>house>holiday>charity>car>clothes>shoes>clothes>shoes>shoes>shoes>shoes>shoes>

shoes.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

deposit 50% of it into the bank, buy a good house, a good car, computer, etc.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

I would impale my left n- *reads OP* OOOHHH. You might want to revise that title.

I would probably buy a really nice car, an overpowered computer, too much musical equipment, and then top it off with a few motorcycles.

Because that's how I roll.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killerssup would but gun,amunition,rent out a shooting range for the day,invite family.best day ever shooting clays,sniper range.pistol range.o hell yeah.after all that killersup would get his ears pierced,dye hair.and deposit the rest into the bank.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I would build the hottest computer, using the top audio (high end) and video cards, best speakers and two 50 inches hdtv as monitors and I'll save the rest for later. xD

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

two 50 inches hdtv as monitors

I feel bad for your eyes.

High end computer monitors beat TVs any day of the week.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I feel bad for your eyes.

They would be mounted on the wall and far away from my face. xD
kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

i'd give some to needy people and some to my family, help them out a little. the rest i'd have probably put it in the bank anyway x3.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

hmmmmm... i would buy a game room for my house Donate some to the needy, and store some away for whatever reason u might need them for.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

I would bye a big house with the best protection and servants (they would be well paid). Then I would donate 75% of the rest to charaties. The last 25% would be for every day needs.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

I'd probably buy a house, then just bank the rest :P

And the interest I would give half of to charity.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

New house, furniture, clothes, all that good stuff. Then I'd buy two decent cars and insurance. After all of that I'd keep a nice sum of the money and put the rest away into a bank account.

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

- I would buy a big house for my family in L.A so I can be near my older sister who's in college
- I would fill it up with cool things and have my own personal art room
- I would by myself a new computer and a drawing tablet
- I would donate some to one or thirty charities
- I would also buy myself all the gaming systems I want (nintendo 64,Xbox 360,Ps3

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

Oh,and put the rest in the bank

Showing 1-15 of 23