ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140494
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Nope, It's usually multiple words aganst yours, bullies always have friends and those friends will be there when you get bullied and always say nothing happened, and usually lying straight out really isn't that hard to do.

Sport injury, hit your head on a locker, could be anything.

maybe but its still a warning. most people dont just go and accuse others of hurting them for no reason. those ARE good excuses and lying IS easy but its still a warning. the police cant just overlook this. as long as there is doubt that what your saying is true the bullies will probably back off espacially if its with something as important as the police. bullies usually bully for fun and they arent going to risk their future just for that.

it could be anything but those are just excuses. it will save them once and maybe even twice but there arent many people who are stupid enough to continue.

imagine this for yourself. doesnt matter how many people lie and say nothing happened, as long as there is the slightest chance of someone getting hurt the police just cant ignore it. even if the bullies will get away they cant do the same thing again because it will be obvious.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

espacially if its with something as important as the police.

I don't think you relize how little of a threat the police is to people. I think that the kind of bullies you are thinking of aren't of the same caliber as the ones I'm talking about, because the ones I' talking about only go to school for 2 things, free breakfast and free lunch, otherwise they wouldn't be in school and the only form of entertainment they have is to bully other kids while waiting for the day to pass.
They don't care about if they get in troble with the police since they have encountered them so many times before that and know the exploits in the system already.

even if the bullies will get away they cant do the same thing again because it will be obvious.

Really they could just keep on saying what you have is a sport injury, you don't just quit sports because you are hurt, and they usually don't break bones.
randumbness
randumbness
58 posts
Nomad

Okay the group challenged me again I figured them out though. The group of bullies that have been messing with me are cowards they only start threatening me when there's not a teacher or one of my friends around. They are to scared to threaten me where my friends and maybe a teacher could see. I backed down again because the guy was threatening to use a padlock from gym on my face. I don't even know how that would work he was threatening me because I wasn't answering is questions. I don't want to even talk to somebody when the first words out of their mouth is threats. Teachers aren't really any help when the guy who was threatening me was was well making threats there was a teacher sitting right next to him and the teacher didn't seem to notice or care. Don't ever accidentaly mutter stuff under your breath I mumbled something like stop messing with me or something they thought I said I'm gonna f***ing stab you I'm not gonna stab anyone that's stupid something like that's aggravated assult or assult with a deadly weapon. I back down because I don't want to get in fights. A quick question what if you're not in sports what would the bully's excuse be then?

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Really they could just keep on saying what you have is a sport injury, you don't just quit sports because you are hurt, and they usually don't break bones.

come on, look at it from a different point of view. would you really believe people who keep saying over and over its a sport injury? do people who do sports are usually weak enough to bully?

I don't think you relize how little of a threat the police is to people. I think that the kind of bullies you are thinking of aren't of the same caliber as the ones I'm talking about, because the ones I' talking about only go to school for 2 things, free breakfast and free lunch, otherwise they wouldn't be in school and the only form of entertainment they have is to bully other kids while waiting for the day to pass.
They don't care about if they get in troble with the police since they have encountered them so many times before that and know the exploits in the system already.

well in that case they would go to (idk the word in english but the place were people like they are going. like jail for younger people) and obviously the police will probably know already not to believe to their lies.
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

well in that case they would go to (idk the word in english but the place were people like they are going. like jail for younger people) and obviously the police will probably know already not to believe to their lies.

In English it's called Juvenile Detention (Juvy).

randumbness, ask if your school officer can open up an investigation. Do anything to scare the bullies away.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

I backed down again because the guy was threatening to use a padlock from gym on my face.

Record their threats to you (audio) with something like your phone if you have one. If they always come up to you at a certain time, make sure it's running beforehand. Try to get a picture of them, but don't risk it if you're not sure that you can take one without them noticing. Then you have evidence, and take that to your school authorities. If the school authorities don't do anything, take it to the police.

A quick question what if you're not in sports what would the bully's excuse be then?

A bully only has two excuses, the first being they're an ******* the second being they're displacing their anger onto you from something else. Either/both of those are always the case.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

You may think that, but the mere chance that they could be telling the truth makes the cops unable to do anything, plus it's multiple voices agianst one.

Juvy really isn't that bad of a place, especially for really bad kids caue all their friends are there already, plus free food and if you've been there enough, alot of power because you know all the exploits.

(just noticed I quoted you twice lol)

do people who do sports are usually weak enough to bully?

It's just different proportions, if the bullied is bigger, then the bully has to be even bigger.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

You may think that, but the mere chance that they could be telling the truth makes the cops unable to do anything, plus it's multiple voices agianst one.

Juvy really isn't that bad of a place, especially for really bad kids caue all their friends are there already, plus free food and if you've been there enough, alot of power because you know all the exploits.

It's just different proportions, if the bullied is bigger, then the bully has to be even bigger.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

woah, sorry for the post spam there, I kept on getting 'errors' saying I couldn't send and aperently I did send, and I sent alot.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

but it will be a warning. the bully probably wont do it again and the police will keep an eye.

so? the original idea of jails/juvy isnt a punishment. the idea is to protect others. i honestly dont care if they live like kings there. as long as they dont harm other people i dont care how happy they are.

woah, sorry for the post spam there, I kept on getting 'errors' saying I couldn't send and aperently I did send, and I sent alot.

happens too much lately
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

bullys are a pathetic excuse for human beings that need to find flaw in someone else there all just pathetic i used to get bullied by everyone now i get bullyd by people literaly like 2 weight classes below me and half as tall

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

id also like to say that sometimes physical retaliation is the best choice of action somtimes the small things like one time this guy tried to push me and elbowed him in the side he yelled at me i said sorry it was an accident which was one of his favorite things to say id always say it back after id kick em in the knee or somthing like that they never did anything

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

so? the original idea of jails/juvy isnt a punishment. the idea is to protect others. i honestly dont care if they live like kings there. as long as they dont harm other people i dont care how happy they are.

Ye, but then they come back with more "fun" ideas from their buddies like try to light at least 10 people on fire a day for a week, that was an eventful week.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Ye, but then they come back with more "fun" ideas from their buddies like try to light at least 10 people on fire a day for a week, that was an eventful week.

and then, back to jail for many many years. people might get hurt but i cant see another way that can be better.
Showing 121-135 of 491