171 posts
Peasant

i own a moutain bike.!

• 37 Replies
bluebee2468
bluebee2468
114 posts
Nomad

I used to ride a bike when I was little but then I took an arrow to the knee.

That must of been really sore
KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

I used to ride a bike when I was little but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Lol Dude those jokes where So Yesterday,
Yes i have a BMX bike and Practising to do a Double Backflip, I've already done One flip now i just need 2!
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I hit my knees so many times trying to flip my bike while jumping on the rear wheel. I can do it now but man it hurts when you miss. xD
I like to flip the rear, then flip it again and again until i get dizzy or run out of momentum. My record was 12 180* but now I'm older so I can't do too many.

MetalHeart
MetalHeart
226 posts
Nomad

I hate bicycles
I'm scared of them because I fall a lot

kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

i have a BMX bike, i just hate doing some trick and then falling xD

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

You know how they say, "It's like riding a bike; you never forget"?

That's a myth. I learned how when I was a kid and then forgot how a few years later.

Typically Ernie to forget the basics and know all the techy stuff by heart... LOL
It's a simple matter of balance and peddling... How can you forget that man?!?!?!? (o.O)

I've always wanted a motorcycle though. Since Harley Davidson is no longer American made I would have to go with and old Indian, fully restored and painted a dark ruby with so much top coat it looks wet.

And there I was thinking that you already rode a bike wajor! And I guessed it to be a Harley of course... the fact that we're talking about bicycles here set aside, why haven't you bought one then? =)

Anyway as for myself, I own two bikes, the average rate (more than one bike p.p.) of any inhabitant of the Netherlands. Like someone else stated, most of the Dutch have a bike, some have several like one to go to work with, one to go the the pub with (usually an old hump-a-iron barely holding together) and sometimes also a sports bike - like an MTB or a racing bike (Tour de France). So I fit into the category just fine with owning my two. One to go to work with every day and to whatever chores or appointments I have around the city and an MTB to sport with. =)

Fun facts : 84% of the Dutch own a bike. And the Netherlands has the highest ratio of bikes per person in the whole world with 1,1 bike per inhabitant. Tied for second place is Danmark and Germany, followed by Norway and Sweden who are tied for third place.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

im the only one who cant ride a bike XP lol

i used to have a bike like 10 years ago, i never wanted it though. of course my father bought one for me so i can be cool and more manly but i almost never used them. i have no idea where they are right now XD

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

i have 2 moutain bikes and 1 BMX bike i have atton of shocks on 1 of my moutain bikes so i can go down rocky things cya

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

i still have a bike

TomasTock
TomasTock
25 posts
Peasant

I ride a bike all the time. It is a healthy way to go places. You also don't have to buy gasoline.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I used to ride a bike when I was a boy. Now I'm too fat.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I ride a bike all the time. It is a healthy way to go places. You also don't have to buy gasoline.

Yes, I save lot of money on gas as well. I do everything on my bike except for buying grocery.

I used to ride a bike when I was a boy. Now I'm too fat.

Now you have a good reason to ride a bike.
Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

Now you have a good reason to ride a bike.

It'll give people a good laugh but it won't help me too much because I'd get tired after about 30 seconds.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

It'll give people a good laugh but it won't help me too much because I'd get tired after about 30 seconds.

I see people of every size and age (60, 70yo) riding their bikes.
It doesn't matter how long or how fast someone rides. Just riding is healthier than staying home.
ViceGhost
ViceGhost
30 posts
Nomad

No I don't ride a bike. If I want to go a short distance I walk, a long distance I drive. The bike seems like a gray area that's unnecessary.

Showing 16-30 of 37