171 posts
Peasant

i own a moutain bike.!

• 37 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

No I don't ride a bike. If I want to go a short distance I walk, a long distance I drive. The bike seems like a gray area that's unnecessary.

I walk and ride. I see a bike as a tool that allows me to go far, exercise, and have fun.
ViceGhost
ViceGhost
30 posts
Nomad

I have more fun when I'm not sweating. That might just be me though.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I have a Mountain bike, and a trick bike. I have a racing bike, but It's pretty old... I'll probably fix it up one of these days. I bike a lot. I usually go once a week or so. I don't hang with my trick bike friends, anymore. But, yeah. I'd like a motorcycle, one of these days. I'd also like a motorbike. That would be fun

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I'd also like a motorcycle. I want to be the only guy in my workplace, wherever that will be, to drive a motorcycle to work. It's a large step up from owning a scooter.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I still haven't gotten around to learning how to ride a motorcycle. I know I can do it, I'm just too lazy to actually do anything about it. Plus I don't really trust the other people on the road to not hit and kill me.

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

i have a bike, used to ride it all the time. now i use a skateboard.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I like bikes a lot, I watch BMX, trial, MB, downhill, Tour de France, etc, and then I want to ride my bike like crazy! xD

Showing 31-37 of 37