ForumsThe TavernThat Awkward Moment When...

39 5420
gamechamp777
gamechamp777
31 posts
Nomad

what was the most awkward moment youve ever had i have plenty like calling a stranger my mom or accidently walking into a kitchen at a restaurant or even asking someone if there pregnant (yeah, dont ask)

• 39 Replies
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

What's really awkward is when you start to say something in a crowded, noisy room and everyone goes quiet to hear what you have to say. Then, they all stare at you because what
you said was really lame.

dechlan1
dechlan1
1,179 posts
Nomad

When you walk into your ex's house and shes making out with ur best friend..):

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

That awkward moment when you say bye to someone but then walk in the same direction xD

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Or how about this?
Me:You did a good job, Ceila.
Sierra:Thank you. I'm Sierra by the way.
Me:Oh...
True story.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

well now i remember how my friend sneezed during court and the guy with the uniform threw him out XD

also he sneezed during a school ceremony and the principle yelled at him and told him to get on stage because she thought he didnt sneeze but interupted.

his sneezes are really funny XP

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

that moment when you try to fart silently but its really loud and everybody hears you XD

or when you walk in to a bathroom stall with some one in it and theres that one second your like ummmmmm...

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

Once i was walking in the rain withmy friend and we walked up to this guy with an umbrella and im like "can i borrow your umbrealla" and he GAVE IT TO US!!! funniest most awkward moment EVER!!!

derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

How about calling out to person on the street you thought you knew but it was a random guy!

Soonsaymine
Soonsaymine
51 posts
Nomad

I agree with toemas's first one. That happens to me all the time lol.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Well.

That awkward moment when you think you just slapped the butt of your best guy friend, but it wasn't him.

Yeah.

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

That awkward moment when you get a drunk girls number at a party and when you call her, she has no idea who you are.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

I've an awkward moment. In fact, an embarrassing moment. I played football (Soccer for those Americans out there). So, since I kind of suck at the game, I played as a defender (I could slide kick). We had nothing to do since there was no lessons anymore, but school still had to be held.

When the time for the ball came to our side, I defended. But one time, I swung my leg, but missed the ball. Most laughed.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I have had a awkward moment. One time I wanted to get some Starburst's (I'm such a freaking kid) and my mom said no. So I kinda argued about it for like... 10 minutes. XD So finally I asked my mom "WHY CANT I GET ANY STARBURST'S? THERE LIKE 2 BUCKS! YOUR SUCH A KILL JOY!" and turns out I wasn't even talking to my mom. :/ So very classy I sayed "Oh, excuse me" turned to my mom and sayed "WHY CANT I GET ANY STARBURST'S... you know the rest XD

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

You smack one of your friends on the butt only to realize that it's not your friend...
(Luckily that happened to someone else...pretty funny to watch though XD)

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

The most akwared things happened to 3 of my friends:
1) he invited someone for a date, but accidentally send it to his mom. rofl
2) a friend of my Thought he was alone in the house, so after a bath we walk naked to his room, and find out that his briotehr and like 6 kids were ther, in the hall. its even more akward because they saw him befor he saw them, somthing like 5 seconds after them.
3) another friend of my get to the school with a double black eye. he said he ws in a fight, and we all belived him. after some time, his sister asked him something {in front of us}, he told her to go away, so she yelled what realy happened: he jumped on a Trampoline, tried to do a flip, and kicked his own eyes with both Knees. he told this story to like everyone in our grade, and his sister yelled it. it was so akward, everyone {like 100 kids} just staring at him. we still troll him about this lol...

Showing 16-30 of 39