ForumsThe TavernThat Awkward Moment When...

39 5422
gamechamp777
gamechamp777
31 posts
Nomad

what was the most awkward moment youve ever had i have plenty like calling a stranger my mom or accidently walking into a kitchen at a restaurant or even asking someone if there pregnant (yeah, dont ask)

• 39 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

How about... saying to a friend how you are SO glad that relationship ended because it was terrible and the girl in question is standing behind you? Her reply was short: "Oh, you're such a *sensored*!"

That got me blushing and feeling awkward pretty much there! (o.O)

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

oh yea... its even worse when you are speak about a teacher/friend, talking about him, and then find out he was behind you {happened to me more then once}. its like "i realy hate this guy. he is sooo stuiped! why we hang out with him from teh first place?" {the friend in front of me signing me to shut up and look behind me}
"i was joking! lol???....".

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

oh yea... its even worse when you are speak about a teacher/friend, talking about him, and then find out he was behind you {happened to me more then once}.

happened to me... i called a teacher racist. i have no idea if he heard me. thing is... that was the truth and he just kept saying bad things about pretty much any race that isnt jewish instead of teaching us (in the end i spoke german in front of him to see his response... he look was so funny XD).

try this one:

i answered the phone in my working place and the woman said:

"i want to cancel my appointment with the doctor because i dont feel good".

it took all my strength to not laugh at her on the phone
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I went through the Wendy's drive-thru while eating a McDonald's cheeseburger. It was slightly awkward.

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

When you raise your hand and your teacher doesnt awnser, then you puke. That happened to my friend yesterday.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

When I was little I asked a black man why he was black. Did I know it was natural.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

probably when u see a classmate outside of school

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

u go inside panera bread with a MD meal

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

when me and my friends were talking in the halls, i said a bad word pretty loud, and noticed a teacher walking by.....

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Hugging a random person i thought i knew (I didn't) and then having to wait on line with them.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

There is no awkward moment to share..

I.. guess I'll be leaving... now...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

One time I was distracted and when I saw my neighbor I said:"Hey, what's up?
He said: "I'm good and you?"
I replied: "I'm great how are you?"
Oops, duh!

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

when me and my friends were talking in the halls, i said a bad word pretty loud, and noticed a teacher walking by....

ugh reminds me of when i said "its you (female)" in hebrew which is: "zo at" and a teacher thought i said "sl*t" which is: "zona"

me, my friend AND the girl i told that to kept telling her thats not what i said but she just wouldnt believe us :*(
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

LOL I see all those people posting how they walk into a fast food restaurant (brand A) with a meal from another fast food restaurant (brand B) and saying it was awkward...

Man, you just gave me an idea to have some fun! This actually sounds like a great prank! (yes, I do like pranks from time to time) So I think I'll buy BK and walk into a MD and ask whether there's a KFC around somewhere! Wait and see those faces... LMAO XD

---

On topic though... how about going to a supermarket, fully loading up your cart and only at the register notice that you forgot your wallet? The huge queue behind you staring at you, wondering what the holdup is... that gave me a really awkward feeling, even though you can simply park your cart, go home to get your wallet and return to take it eventually! Nothing wrong with that, but it creeps up on you nontheless... =/

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

It's always an awkward moment when you shake someones hand and its sweaty. I hate that. Or when you offer a High Five and they shake your hand.

Showing 1-15 of 39