ForumsThe TavernThat Awkward Moment When...

39 5421
gamechamp777
gamechamp777
31 posts
Nomad

what was the most awkward moment youve ever had i have plenty like calling a stranger my mom or accidently walking into a kitchen at a restaurant or even asking someone if there pregnant (yeah, dont ask)

• 39 Replies
awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

That awkward moment when u think a random person is ur best friend and u start yelling at them to make them do something for u,but then they turn around and look at u all weirded out.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

On topic though... how about going to a supermarket, fully loading up your cart and only at the register notice that you forgot your wallet?

I went to a restaurant a few weeks ago and ordered my food at the register. The cashier gave me the little buzzer thing, and I said thank you and just walked away.

I must have looked like a complete idiot, walking away from the register completely forgetting to pay for what I ordered.
wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

@ Ernie15
Did you take the buzzer too? Rofl.

Whenever I've forgotten my check book or cash at the supermarket at least they know me so they'll hold my purchases until I run home and go back and pay so, yeah, I've been there.

I've answered the phone, "Hey Babe" because I was expecting my husband to call me. This is very embarrassing when it's someone you know that's on the other end. At least when it's a stranger you can laugh it off and just hang up if it's a wrong number but when it's your neighbor who happens to be of the opposite gender it can be taken the wrong way by their spouse, face palm.

ima_frikn_emo_vegan
ima_frikn_emo_vegan
9 posts
Nomad

My awkward moment: that awkward moment you're walking to school and see three escaped convicts run past you. (scairy as *insert choice word of profanity here*)

CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

Yelling something to your friend while their walking, and everyone looks at you.

>

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

It happens every so often to me where I'll think someone is talking to me, so I'll start talking to them and continue the conversation, only to find out that their words were directed at someone else entirely... =]

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I work in the drive through at a Jack in the Box and one time I gave this lady her soda only and she took off without getting the rest of her meal. I guess she had a lot of stuff in her mind. She never came back to get her hamburger lol.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

It's awkward for me when my stomach rumbles during class. Like during a test. xD

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

going to walmart and taking something out of someones cart

Showing 31-39 of 39