ForumsThe TavernIf you could be a animal what would you be?

39 5392
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I know, this is so weird! XD Well I would be a bear. What would you be? (this is one of the craziest posts ever)

• 39 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'd be a cat, i'd love to sleep all day. >.<

pokemonfire
pokemonfire
690 posts
Nomad

I'd be a wolf, the best creature on earth. I'd be able to have up to 7 pups at once and stalk other animals!

Soonsaymine
Soonsaymine
51 posts
Nomad

I'd be a turtle. They rock

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Oh Turtle, I should have thought of that! XD

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Well I would want to be a manatee they sleep whenever they want are slow ( don't like that ) and live in smaller areas ( good nothing will eat me ) ( I hope ) lol

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I rest my case.

You'd still have to overcome that unfortunate name.

I think it would be fun to be a chimpanzee. Swinging around trees with all four of my limbs, throwing my own feces at people or at other chimpanzees. Don't get me wrong, I do all of those things already, but it would look more graceful if I were a chimpanzee.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

id be a fox. its my fav animal :3 i would have to hunt though and i dont want to kill other animals... can i be a special vegetarian fox? :3

lol this seems like a thread to hunt some furries XD

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

Id be a hawk, i find them intriguing for some reason.

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

I'd be a tiger there just so beautiful and there mostly loners and that would suit me down to the ground. Oh but would have to a vegetarian tiger XD like thebluerabbit's veggie fox =P

Or i would be a wild horse there wonderful too and so fast but a wild one cause i'm not caring nobody around on my back all day free as the wind =D

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Whales. Definitely whales. Since it's endangered (Maybe), you probably won't be killed. And no fish can eat me as well. No danger.

The downside, unless I'm a killer whale, is that I have to stick to plankton for food.

blackfurydragon
blackfurydragon
42 posts
Nomad

Hmm... I think i'd be something that lives underwater or can fly.
-A dolphin, 'coz they're cool and not so dangerous as sharks. lol
-Or an eagle or a falcon, to watch everything from up above hehe.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Ah man, I thought of Dolphin but went with Bear. You guys are coming up with great stuff! =)

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

Owls.
I saw a great horned owl face to face one night just before sunset and was "struck dumb" for a full minute. I've seen eagles and hawks at zoos but this owl touched a special nerve that I'll never forget. I'm not Native American Indian but I definitely understand what they mean by, "totem animals".

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

Cool post buddy I would be a lion!! Well lioness actually :P So I can be queen of the jungle! xD

MetalHeart
MetalHeart
226 posts
Nomad

I love to be a bird because I love to be free and flying

Showing 1-15 of 39