ForumsThe TavernWhat do you listen to while gaming?

63 10153
ArtIsAfarce
ArtIsAfarce
3 posts
Nomad

i always turn off the music and listen to archived episodes of Coast to Coast Am.

• 63 Replies
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

i mostly just watch youtube videos

R4in3r5
R4in3r5
74 posts
Peasant

i usually listen to ingame music regardless of the game

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I immediately log into my Pandora account when I get on the computer. I then proceed to go on my shuffle which goes through my various stations. Linkin Park, Coldplay, Sublime, Eminem, Drake, Skrillex(occasionally), Chris Brown, Timbaland, ect. I have a very integrated station list. :3

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

If it is like a stradegy game, I would listen to epic music from youtube, just randomly. If I was versing a boss, I would listen to the song selected already.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

lol depends on what i want to listen to... just something good that i like ;D

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

@auggy2627liveca

*I start lafing histaricly*
Ãˮˬ¬´â or skrillex is not band, he's a guy. you really should learn more before you say you know stuff about something (even as simple as knowing wether its group or an artist).
-----------------------------------------------------------
anywho, i listen to NLJ, BiaB, Veela, MC, Ãˮˬ¬´â.

NLJ=nonelikejoshua
BiaB=BoyinaBand
Veela=Veela
MC=MonsterCat
Ãˮˬ¬´â="Skrillex" when typed while pressing "alt" at the same time

Jugg_Commando
Jugg_Commando
96 posts
Nomad

If I don't like the game music, I listen to Pirates of the Caribbean, music from Goldeneye 007, music from YouTube or anything that has what I call 'the adrenaline factor'.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

I listen to Drake all the time :P

numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

well that depends on what your playing, if am playing some violent games I'll stick on COB or metallica or something heavy metal-ly but if am playing something that is a bit more cool and relaxed or colourful I go for trance/electronica music like F-777 and ParagonX9

Squiddicus
Squiddicus
266 posts
Peasant

I usually listen to other video game music while playing Terraria and Minecraft in creative mode.
This includes:
Megalith -Agnus Dei- from Ace Combat 4
Zero from Ace Combat Zero
the Phantasy Star Online versions of Burning Rangers, Dreams, and Smile
Black Banquet, Dance of Gold, Finale Toccata, Death Ballad, and Tragic Prince ~ Clock Tower from Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Monster Dance from Castlevania II
Mute City, Boss Battle Song 1, and Zero Two Battle from Super Smash Bros. Brawl
City - Backside from Kirby Air Ride
I also found this EPIC remix to Miracle Matter's theme from Kirby 64.

Some non-video game music includes:
Pull Me Under
One
Knights of Cydonia
tamashii MERAmera ichou do (Hot Burning Soul of 1 Trillion Degrees) from the Dororon Enma-kun Meeramera soundtrack. (careful, that anime is not really safe for work)
tada kogoeru EREGI (Only a Chilling Elegy) from Dragon Ball Z Kai
O Fortuna
Godzilla's Theme, Attack of the Super X III, Main Title/Hong Kong's Destruction, and G Force March #1 from various Godzilla films

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I listen to heavy metal while I play video games. And on a special day I will listen to the radio..... I dont know why? XD

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

i listen to my dog breathing...

FlamingZelda
FlamingZelda
146 posts
Nomad

Depends what game I'm playing.
If I am playing a FPS I won't listen to music as I need to hear the sound from the game.

If it's just casual games such as Flash Games on AG I just listen to whatever I feel like/whatever is on iTunes. I listen to everything as long as I don't like it. (E.g. I do not enjoy "screamo".)

same here
psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

yea i mainly play fps/tps so i need to listen for like footsteps or bullets

GraySpiritStag
GraySpiritStag
10 posts
Nomad

I'll usually listen to the OST but sometimes I'll play James Horner's works for motivation of epic proportions.

Showing 31-45 of 63