ForumsThe TavernWhats your Astrological sign?

44 8167
Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Hey, I was wondering because I'm kind of curious because it turns out, well I'm a Leo and Leos are more compatible with Aries and Sagittarius. I don't know if its a coincidence but so far I like this girl and this hole time I didn't even know she was Aries.

Well yeah, so what sign are you, and do you like somebody who you are compatible with, if you don't know then ask them.

• 44 Replies
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

I'm an Aquarius and I'm dating someone who's a Cancer. We are supposedly 50/50 compatible, but I don't place much stock in star signs.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Well I just looked it up and aparently I'm a libra and I have no idea what thats suppossed to mean.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Even though the tilt of the earth shifted the signs ahead by nearly a month over the last 2000 years in sidereel astrology, I'm still a Gemini and my gf is still a Sagittarius. Hooray for compatibility.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Taurus and my ex was a Virgo. Whether that occurred was because of the supposedly high conpatabilty between the two Earth signs or just coincidence I don't know, but it makes for light indulgence to just peruse the astrological arts.

I can never get along with my Leo of my mum which is true of the Astrological sign but which person has never had family squabbles before? I'm trying to court the Airy Libra and she has been true almost down to the letters of the description. Happy Coincidence again? I'm not privy to such information. But astrology is still quite delightful.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

im a gemican :3

its true. astrologists decided to refer to those who were born on the dates in which the signs change as a combination of the signs.

each is called "the cusp of......."

i was born in the cusp of magic :3

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Leo. Apparently I'm compatible with Sagittarius, Aries, Gemini, and Libra. Most of my family members and close friends share those signs, and I've dated someone who was a Libra.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I'm cancer, or the crab thingy. so i'm compatible with just about all the other signs except a few. and yay it's my crush that i'm most compatible with! But kind of not really accurate because i don't like a lot of the other people that are in the astrological zodiac.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

Im a scorpio and i think that signs influence a persons nature and way of acting.

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I'm Virgo, and I'm not dating anyone. I don't feel like looking up what my friends are...

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I'm Cancer. I liked it since I was small. It's also fun that my brother is Scorpio which look quite alike.

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I'm a Virgo, and I'm not dating anyone.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'm Taurus, different sites tell me different things, but the consensus seems to say that Pisces is my most compatible sign - first love was a Pisces ;o

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I am a Cancer. Not dating anyone or really have a crush on anyone. My best female friend is also a Cancer though.

different sites tell me different things

They always do. But on pretty much all the sites they have things that are exactly like me and other things that are not like me at all.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Meh. Its like fortune telling: You're given such broad and far reaching traits and crap that its impossible for it not to apply to you.

I think I'm a Virgo, though people are saying everythings changed so I have no clue if it's differnt now.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111216151557/mspaintadventures/images/1/17/Karkat_Vantas.png

I'm a Cancer, and I can't say that I'm very interested in the whole Astrology thing, aside from the fact that I'm a Homestuck fan and Karkat is the Cancer troll.

Showing 1-15 of 44