ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet 3: The New Chapter

396 88381
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone. This is Spore again. I tried to revive a dead forum game called Create a Planet 2, about 2 months ago. This time I have a real reason why it failed EXACTLY one day after my revival post... The next day when I was walking to school, I slipped on the ice, fell down onto my back, I had my schoolbag on, so my spine has bent and I broke a vertebra, the TH12 to be exact. So, I was not allowed to sit for 2 moths, so I was thinking. I realized that I am no longer suitable to run this forum game series, so I shall now hand it over to someone else. This is MY last try to bring this series back to life. Anyone can sign up, and I will test you how well you can find stuff on the internet. The winner of this contest will be the new heir of this series.

And, I will start now, with the first test/challenge!
The first 5 people who sign up, will be in the contest. No one else. This should test the degree of activity on AG, and their interest in the game. Lets get started!

Contestants:

• 396 Replies
ionylon
ionylon
70 posts
Nomad

Oh, and, Sacred Flame, right now all your ship are being besieged by a lot of millimeter size obsidian balls, all of them traveling at escape velocity.

They are fifty grams each, but each of them basically have an impact energy of around 3 to 4 million joule.

This basically mean EACH PELLET is one kilogram of TNT. Oh, and there's over a billion of them hitting you every second. We are utilizing around a little more than a square kilometer of land (for comparison, the surface are of earth is 510,072,000 km square). Also, no friendly fire, we got the supercomputer thing going on after all.

Note that the bullet can travel even faster, but we don't bother for now. Also, a larger volcano is aimed at the Sacred Flame.

Let me tell you how much that is then, that's basically 67 nukes EVERY SECOND. On your fleet. Have fun guys.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

wow... note to self don't piss ion off.

Anyway we are willing to help the charizards, we can repopulate the charizard race within days with mutation and a small amount of testing. The only thing the charizards would have to do is to give us some of their DNA, mostly to identify and make sure we manipulate the right gene's and thereby create a diverse population so as to stop inbreeding possibilities, the growth gene's might be slightly altered so as to speed up its growth at the cost of more energy requirement and nutrients.(basically we can repopulate the charizard population to its original amount within days maybe a month). however we wouldn't be able to help you with your equipment since its technological in nature.

SacredColdShadow
SacredColdShadow
4 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, I'm sorry but I'd probably told you earlier. My account was banned and I needed to tell you somehow. My dad has banned me from the laptop so I might be only on for a while. So you can hand The Sacred Flame over to someone else, please no one noobish or host it your self Spore, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

lone fine by me anyways they cant use the bodys they deconected but anyways i lied to them i brought like 5 of each of my races and also they cant use that 25 percent because they deconected their link to the hive mind so they had no brain and have any of you noticed that spore hasent posted in like 3 days

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

I did, I'm a bit worried that he stopped, the updating has been sporadic for a while now, but I'll just take his word that he wont stop this here, so close to the end.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

also spore im saying raze is to young to have an account on armor games

ionylon
ionylon
70 posts
Nomad

it's okay, we don't believe it really matters.

Also, the area that is used to fire the obsidian pellets were elevated to around near Earth orbit (yes, there is now a larger mountain than Everest in Indonesia shooting out a beautiful geometric curtain of death) to lower the consequence of gravitational attraction and atmospheric friction.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Well, you destroyed my castle or trapped or whatever you ment to do. My research is destroyed. And my creations is more or less gone. Now i wait.

SacredColdShadow
SacredColdShadow
4 posts
Nomad

Hello guys, I might not be continuing this because I have so much schoolwork... It may be the end of your school there but it just started here. I might be online for a while just to check.

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

OK ... where are you guys !! i am waiting for a update ... and oh none of you are on to ...

ionylon
ionylon
70 posts
Nomad

Well, we are waiting for a reply too. We think all of us are.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

ion you would start killing the planet yourself by makeing a mountin that large and i think spore isint posting because darth and him have the same armatar

ionylon
ionylon
70 posts
Nomad

No, we are not killing the planet. We are simply taking a square kilometer of land and raise it really high, but not once have we severely damaged the planet. In fact, we are using part of an area that USED to be Indonesia (note: our territory), so it shouldn't effect you in the least. Also, the mountain was formed in such a way it would cause minimum damage to the surrounding, so you should be okay.

Note that with the mountain, we are basically raining 67 nukes on the Sacred Flame fleet per second, so they will have to use their Darthic Charge eventually. That is something we would rather prepare for. Note that with billions of obsidian pellets barraging the fleet, they will have a hard time launching a Darthic Charge without causing it to explode right when the charge detached from their ship. Also, there's the large volcano (note: minimal damage done, we are very careful with our movement and we simply vibrate in the opposite direction to negate the effect of any earthquake) that's pointed toward the Sacred Flame just in case they got crafty with their Darthic charge.

Also, with a giant z-space engine that we reversed engineered from warriorcats' races at the core of the planet, we can simply hyperspace away from harm.

Seriously though, why do people keep insisting to destroy our home.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Why would he not update because i think he has good taste in armatars? Thats like saying the president resigned because someone looks like him, but is OBVIOUSLY not him.

SacredColdShadow
SacredColdShadow
4 posts
Nomad

Testing Testing 1..2..3..

Showing 331-345 of 396