ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet 3: The New Chapter

396 88385
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone. This is Spore again. I tried to revive a dead forum game called Create a Planet 2, about 2 months ago. This time I have a real reason why it failed EXACTLY one day after my revival post... The next day when I was walking to school, I slipped on the ice, fell down onto my back, I had my schoolbag on, so my spine has bent and I broke a vertebra, the TH12 to be exact. So, I was not allowed to sit for 2 moths, so I was thinking. I realized that I am no longer suitable to run this forum game series, so I shall now hand it over to someone else. This is MY last try to bring this series back to life. Anyone can sign up, and I will test you how well you can find stuff on the internet. The winner of this contest will be the new heir of this series.

And, I will start now, with the first test/challenge!
The first 5 people who sign up, will be in the contest. No one else. This should test the degree of activity on AG, and their interest in the game. Lets get started!

Contestants:

• 396 Replies
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

AND NOW YOU GUYS ARE MAKING CREATE A PLANET 4 ... YOU DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS ... YOU MAKE THE GAME PROGRESS ALL BY YOUR SELF ... AND JUST LIKE SAYING (WHO IS SPORE !! HE ISNT THE CREATOR WE ARE) STOP WITH THIS STUPID TAKING AND ... JUST WAIT UNTILL HE UPDATES ... GOD ...

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i prepose that we bring the planet into z-space then drive to the other side of the universe that would only take a few years because in z-space we are moving at faster than light speed but i make all z-space engines owend by my race be hyper z-space engines so we would be in hyper z-space were we would be moving at faster then z-space speeds and just in case i have a devise that would enable my race to travel to other universes

Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

I would like to join please if it's not too late, could someone tell me what the hell is going on here? P.S. I'll try to read all your posts but it's gonna take awhile.

Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

May I join? If so then here's how my race (HomonSapiens) got here. 2099 our dimension (I think of this as an alternate dimension to our own) the most brilliant minds of this century have cured cancer, aids, and even the flu! But now they are gonna try time travel! Basicly the experiment works half way they do get moved in time but not in the way intended, instead of going back or forth in time they go sideways in time! Also I'd like my color to be blue on the map if that's alright. And to whoever controls the shadow people can I have North America? If not the current USA territory? And if not the original 13 states area? I promise to be peaceful and fight the Sacred Flame (Who I remember fighting in one of the earlier CaPs along with the Halo Rings.)

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

amorboy:... we proposed nothing of the sort. All I asked was what ShadowArcher meant when he said I hope you join no.4. ionylon simply explained it to me. I also find it likely that since 1, 2 and 3 have been created by spore already it is likely 4 is too. Even if I did want to I wouldn't without Spore's permission, and being the GM is a bit of work.

And we didn't progress the game. its still in the same round. I only started a global meeting. Even if spore was here I'm 90% sure that he'd let us continue with it, if you want you can consider it a discussion on what we want to do against the Sacred Flame.

We are waiting, if we no-one does anything by the time spore is back this would be near the bottom of the forum game's list. I find it more likely for him to update if its near the top of the list.

Chess341: you'd have to ask Spore.

warriorcats123: I don't think you realize how big the universe really is. and lets say that we managed to get there what are you going to do? we're in space and this time far from any solid object, there's no sun, no planets anywhere near us, no anything just the void. Technically speaking there is only one universe unless your talking about parallel universes.

Again does anyone have communication with Spore?

ionylon
ionylon
70 posts
Nomad

Our Representative:
Warriorcats, you can leave that to us. Remember the z-space engine you gave us? It's now in the center of the planet, we also reverse engineered it and upgrade it to a heat-resistant version.

Lone, we suggest that instead of running as far as away as possible, we should run to somewhere where there might be a planet with a sapient race and propose alliance against the Sacred Flame. We are already transmitting Sacred Flame information from our planet, hopefully some other sapient race will not misunderstood a planet parking outside their solar system as hostile.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

wait i have an idea why dont we reverse the gravity in their bodys so the all explode i have devices that do that they were some of my secret tech but anyways im preparing to move all the things i own and the c.a.g.y.d.s (pronoced cades) away using my exstansive ships with z-space engines if we start to lose which means then we will become a wondering space race like the skirit na from the animorphs only without the stealing or kidnapping and we would be alot stronger then them

ionylon
ionylon
70 posts
Nomad

Given that we are also practically raining 67 nukes per sec, plus that, we think that we are safe for now.

Anyway, we advocate for this planet to be space wandering. Why have a fleet of ship when you can move the entire planet? Again, leave that to us .

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

cause unfortuanetly a planet cant go into z space sorry thats just how z-space works see to enter you have to move so fast that the water would evaporate so would the ice caps after melting all life would be incinerated the planet would crumble

ionylon
ionylon
70 posts
Nomad

Ah, that is what we feared. Warriorcats, is it possible to find someway to protect the planet? We already have weak engine, but we need faster propulsion if we want to contact other sentient lifeform in any foreseeable future.

ionylon
ionylon
70 posts
Nomad

Just think of it as a giant spaceship.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

theres one way around it make a giant spaceship around the planet but that might not even work because there is no z-space engine big enough for that though and that would freeze the water and atmoshere and then all life then would start the rotting of the planet anyways z-space means we could reach another galixy in less then a year but if we would use it alot we would distort real space and ion have you read the animorphs books

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

wow !! our story is just like MASS EFFECT 3 !!! oh my god !! the sacred flame are the REAPERS !!! holy god !! we dont have enough power !! i will gather the fastest ship in earth !! than gather the best crew we have and than i send them to gather fleets and allies so we can defeat the sacred flame ... oh my god if they are the REAPERS ... (SPOILER ALERT !!) :

THEY WILL DESTROY EARTH AND THEY WILL GET DESTROYED TO ... GOD BE WITH US !!!

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i think spore is dead or worse infested with an alien brain parisite lol i think we need to finish this i activate my gravity reversers so they all explode

ionylon
ionylon
70 posts
Nomad

Given that we are planning to remove the planet from the sun orbit and escape with the planet, the freezing water would happen anyway, the point is "is every lifeform ready?"
I never read Animorph.

Also, just because we got a parallel to ME3(also something I believe that some of us have thought of), this doesn't mean that we will end up in the same hole of them conquering Earth, especially when Earth can shoot out giant magma fist and is in process of being converted into a giant spaceship.

Showing 361-375 of 396