ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet 3: The New Chapter

396 88382
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone. This is Spore again. I tried to revive a dead forum game called Create a Planet 2, about 2 months ago. This time I have a real reason why it failed EXACTLY one day after my revival post... The next day when I was walking to school, I slipped on the ice, fell down onto my back, I had my schoolbag on, so my spine has bent and I broke a vertebra, the TH12 to be exact. So, I was not allowed to sit for 2 moths, so I was thinking. I realized that I am no longer suitable to run this forum game series, so I shall now hand it over to someone else. This is MY last try to bring this series back to life. Anyone can sign up, and I will test you how well you can find stuff on the internet. The winner of this contest will be the new heir of this series.

And, I will start now, with the first test/challenge!
The first 5 people who sign up, will be in the contest. No one else. This should test the degree of activity on AG, and their interest in the game. Lets get started!

Contestants:

• 396 Replies
warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i just exploded all the sacred flame with dameing there ships i go to the ships and collect there tech muhahahahaha

ionylon
ionylon
70 posts
Nomad

Wait for spore, the exploding the Sacred Flame is not canon yet.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

warriorcats: how did you get a gravity gun? and inverting the gravity wouldn't kill them, even if the gun was fired (I still don't know how you made one, your jumping specialization too much stay with one otherwise it imbalances the game) one the gravity inversion would confuse them and make it harder for them considering their now upside down but it isn't deadly, and I find it likely that the gun dissipates against their shields. Also how do you invert gravity? its not exactly possible without hacking in and since the Sacred Flame ships are probably using a secure or closed network we cant do that. Even if we did manage to get into their network we then would have to fight their software security. Sorry to say I don't think that would work.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i made their internal gravity the thing that keeps them in one peice push outwards so they explode also it was one of my secret tech i made a while ago remember and gravity gose through a shield also im prpared to run soon

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

yea but how do you manipulate it? and internal gravity isn't the only thing keeping them together. I'm prepared to believe you managed to make a gravity gun, the problem is you would need to change the gravity at their location. No one can change gravity without have preset devices to do so. I can believe it if you can explode things using it but the problem is that you'd have to be in a specific position for that to work, the gun would have a very short range, maybe even melee type.

Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

Argure on your profile not on here! But I find it a bit suspicious that Warriorcat could make secret tech and not tell anyoneabout it that's including Spore.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

besides it not a gun is 100s of high altitude low orbit gravity super-cannons which has a huge range

Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

bump

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

spore ... man if you dont want to update just say ... i dont have time wasting and waiting for a update ... i just getting tired of this long waitings each 2 or 3 weeks ... man ... i guess its the end of the line for me ... i am getting bored of forum games ... anyways ... ill come to update some times ... but not before ...

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

Hello! Spore PLEASE UPDATE! I want to take over the cold and shadow lands PLEASE I'm begging you! I'll... I'll uhhh the Leadership of one of my most precious games if I have to just POST!

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

gariss that acount should be banned

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

warriorcats can I know why your so determined in banning a player?... your obsessed over it. Right now I believe that Garriss is probably acting more mature than you are. (not faulting you but your obsession over banning him/her is kinda stupid)

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

he is too young to have an acount on armor games
also im getting bored of this form here are the resons
1.spores taking too long to update

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

1-warrior someone under age is none of your busines ... 2- yeah about spore too i am bored to ...

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

bump, also I have a new weapon. The kinetic shield device allows for a single pulse and recharge kinetic shield, the process of using said weapon requires all energy to be diverted to the shield core after which the shield "explodes" outwards using a heavy kinetic shield, the charge up sequence is unstoppable after it starts it will finish, all weapons are still capable of firing. If this hit the levithan its estimated that the levithan would be shredded, while the kraken would be heavily damaged and sent flying off with no shields and at the direction of the blast. The reason is that when the kinetic shield hits the ship it forces one part of the ship at the other creating a impossible strain in the middle in which one half of the ship would collapse into the other, the shield hits at 45 km/s. The kraken only survives this due to its shielding. One exploding kinetic shield can be a defense against another but it would have to be of the same intensity however it doesn't have to be of the same radius.

Showing 376-390 of 396