ForumsThe Tavernwhat would you do if you woke up and were the last man/woman on earth

46 5758
samminmysentry
samminmysentry
18 posts
Nomad

i don't know what i would do.

• 46 Replies
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

To awnser that I would need you to awnser a lot of questions

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

pray that whatever wiped out the entirety of the human race kills me quickly and painlessly so that a can join my family in heaven. that is most likely what i would do...

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Am I like the last person alive or is it like one man and one woman alive in the entire planet?

Well if there is still a female alive this would make rebuilding civilization tons easier.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

at first i wanted to say that id cry until i die but then i thought about other creatures. id try and find some nice animals i can live with.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Go on a hedonistic rampage, gorge myself, then kill myself. I won't survive a week by myself. Urban dweller.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Get a tank and go around blowing up buildings, or just sleep all day until, I finally get bored and jump of a building.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I would watch my life end. Just sit in a chair, drink and think of happier times.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I would probably go to the library of congress, and set up a new home there. I would then raid a gun store, and start living my life similar to the way jack did in lord of the flies. I would keep doing this until I was no longer able to continue this, and then blow my brains out to save myself the pain of dying slowly.

sorry if that was a little grim.

-Blade

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

I would probably kill myself because with no around.. I would eventually go insane...probably xD

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

I would proberly go and Spend heaps of time researching how the Human Race was almost Terminated then once I figure out how, I will Study how create Atrificial Humans and Robots and make a whole new City and then a World, I will be the the richest man in the world with everything, Then 1 1-2 years later I will be killed cause the robots turned Evil and the artificial Humans Where dying so quickly from Disease and other weird contagious stuff.

So began the WAR Between Artificial Human and Robots, Not long after the Humans were wiped from exsistence, and then Robots ruled the Earth!!
Lol I guess I should've watched Termanator huh!!!!!!!!

recneps1337
recneps1337
453 posts
Nomad

i would try and find aliens so i could continue on an offshoot of the human race.

RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

i would try and find aliens so i could continue on an offshoot of the human race.
yea me to
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

This exact situation happened to me this morning, so I did the only logical thing. Went on armorgames and posted in this thread.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

I noticed you said "Last male/woman' So that means I have to repopulate the world by marrying tons of women. Heck Girls will be all over me. As long as they are not bimbos I'll be fine. *Shivers* Bimbos scare me.

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

You know, I'd probably live the rest of my life thinking that I was spared for a reason, and die realizing that it wasn't.

Showing 1-15 of 46