ForumsWEPRI don't understand america.

120 29275
Iliketehpie
Iliketehpie
32 posts
Nomad

I am a canadian, yet I do not understand how 15 trillion in debt, yet the most powerful economy. I know about alot of factors tie in, like powerful military big country...and what not. I still beleive in Manifest destiny, maybe not a military takeover, but enconomicly. To apparently the most powerful nation on earth.

• 120 Replies
dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

I Love America but I do not understand half the stuff that goes on. It could be because I'm 16 but it also could be because our government doesnt tell us anything. If you ask me we are not going to be the democratic country that we have been soon. It will morph to a new government to somehow fix this unpayable debt.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

I hate actually hate American government. Its so corrupt. they lie to their citizens. They have a black guy running it to be not racist.
I love America. I going to be a chopper pilot for the army.

This is a list of crap countries/American-wannabies
1.France
2.France
3. Every Country that ends in -stan
4. Mexico
5.Canada
6.Korea
7.Africa
probaly about 50 or so is Britian and china
Probaly about 30 is Russia and Germany.

I really hate France. No military but have a nuke. Thats f__ing scary. they b!Tchd that they could not stop Germany. TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Raising our debt.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

Im not trying to be racist its my opinion so chill

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

This is a list of crap countries/American-wannabies
1.France
2.France
3. Every Country that ends in -stan
4. Mexico
5.Canada
6.Korea
7.Africa
probaly about 50 or so is Britian and china
Probaly about 30 is Russia and Germany.

Waste of time. Nobody wants to have 1/3 people in their country overweight and have a debt hovering around 15 trillion.

I really hate France. No military but have a nuke. Thats f__ing scary. they b!Tchd that they could not stop Germany. TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Raising our debt.

Well America was the ones with the nukes during WW2. And like France would attack anyone. :P
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Im not trying to be racist its my opinion so chill

your close minded. plz. step outside your box and learn the world outside your ****y country

every post you make can be used as a example of the american stereotype.
why are you doing that to yourself?
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

What a childish debate going on,
I don't understand america either but it stopped being the good guy the moment first of its soldiers set foot in veitnam.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

They have quite a powerful military, but that has no bearing on the issue.

Apropos, now just go and stick your head into a toilet. France does have a part in the quagmire, but in the centre of this mess is the USA. So, just shut up, read up and don't reproduce.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

They have quite a powerful military, but that has no bearing on the issue.

Actually no they don't. The VietCong slaughtered them. Yeah we suffered high casualities but the were massacred.Watch we were soliders with Mel Gibson, its historically accurate and it shows briefly the France in Nam.

France have a forest to protect them from Germany. Its pretty hard to move troops and tanks through the woods without being noticed.

in the centre of this mess is the USA.

Actually the real mess was started by lies and over excessive pride. We never sayed we helped the middle east in repeling the USSR but we gave them stinger missile and training. They thought we abonded them and we just want their oil. Those are lies by a group of men.

So, just shut up, read up and don't reproduce.

I do read. like i said in my personal opinion. Im also still in hhigh school so i still learning new crap each day
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

I do read. like i said in my personal opinion. Im also still in high school so i still learning new crap each day

maybe you should go to pre-school and start all over again.
your mind is a mess.
i mean, i hate the usa. but atleast i inform myself about it. and don't come whit absolute non-sense like usa and mexican border is a dessert. why can't they defend it against mexicans?

all whit all your just a ignorand piece of
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

mean, i hate the usa. but atleast i inform myself about it. and don't come whit absolute non-sense like usa and mexican border is a dessert. why can't they defend it against mexicans?

This is why im pissed. we got antiamericans like you flying planes into buildings in this great country. Obiviously it took us ten years to find 1 guy in the desert now we have to find 100s. Thats why built a fence, and have armored gaurds. watch tv my friend more than just the news.

maybe you should go to pre-school and start all over again.
your mind is a mess.

Is the glass half full or half empty smartass
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

This is why im pissed. we got antiamericans like you flying planes into buildings in this great country.

you don't know half what i do in the usa.
i actualy provide a few jobs on your market.
just grow up and become less ignorand and more informed about what you dislike.

know your enemy, right?
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Stop with this pissing contest guys

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Is the glass half full or half empty smartass

The glass has half of its possible content space filled with a liquid, the rest with air.

This is why im pissed. we got antiamericans like you flying planes into buildings in this great country.

It's a waste of time, you will self-destruct within the next half-century. And I'll be watching with my pet polar bear.

I don't understand america either but it stopped being the good guy the moment first of its soldiers set foot in veitnam.

They stopped being the good guy when they showed up to WWII two years late. -_-

They thought we abonded them and we just want their oil. Those are lies by a group of men.

Prove that they aren't lies.

Actually no they don't. The VietCong slaughtered them. Yeah we suffered high casualities but the were massacred.Watch we were soliders with Mel Gibson, its historically accurate and it shows briefly the France in Nam.

Americans killed roughly 1 million North Vietnamese soldiers, The U.S. suffered under 100 thousand. Ya, the Americans got SO slaughtered

Please think before you post.

Anonymous, (May, 2012) Vietnam War casualties
Retrieved From: [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War_casualties#Military_Deaths[/url]

May have Cited wrong. I tried.
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

I am a canadian, yet I do not understand how 15 trillion in debt, yet the most powerful economy. I know about alot of factors tie in, like powerful military big country...and what not. I still beleive in Manifest destiny, maybe not a military takeover, but enconomicly. To apparently the most powerful nation on earth.

You know, I live in Idaho, but I don't understand America either. Obama is just enough of an idiot to borrow money from the Chinese and then donate it all back to them. That's why we're 15 trillion dollars in debt.
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

You know, I live in Idaho, but I don't understand America either. Obama is just enough of an idiot to borrow money from the Chinese and then donate it all back to them. That's why we're 15 trillion dollars in debt.

source please? no source? then please quit with the baseless speculation.

a good amount of our debt does belong to china, but much of it also belongs to people who invest in the american government. before you say any more stupid crap, people invest in the government because it is literally the safest, and most solid investment you could ever make. the government is obligated to pay you back, with the interest you accumulated from the bonds. the problem right now is that the debt we have with china is preventing us from being able to pay off those bonds, which would reduce the debt even more.

-Blade
Showing 46-60 of 120