ForumsWEPRI don't understand america.

120 29240
Iliketehpie
Iliketehpie
32 posts
Nomad

I am a canadian, yet I do not understand how 15 trillion in debt, yet the most powerful economy. I know about alot of factors tie in, like powerful military big country...and what not. I still beleive in Manifest destiny, maybe not a military takeover, but enconomicly. To apparently the most powerful nation on earth.

• 120 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Obama is just enough of an idiot to borrow money from the Chinese and then donate it all back to them. That's why we're 15 trillion dollars in debt.

china holds 1.1 trillion usa debt.
thats less then 10% of the total of 15.7 trillion usa debt.

japan hold 1.08 trillion usa debt. but somewhow you never hear about that =S
it almost looks like americans are scared of china.

foreign holders of usa debt.
usa total debt (left top)
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Actually no they don't. The VietCong slaughtered them. Yeah we suffered high casualities but the were massacred.Watch we were soliders with Mel Gibson, its historically accurate and it shows briefly the France in Nam.

France have a forest to protect them from Germany. Its pretty hard to move troops and tanks through the woods without being noticed.

The Taliban can give the Americans a good hiding too. Does that mean they were weak? Does the fact that the Americans lost the Vietnam War show they were weak? No. France still has a high-tech and highly trained military.

Not to mention that if you actually read more history, most of the dead on the French side were from Vietnam, and not French men. Of the remaining, many were colonial troops.

France have a forest to protect them from Germany. Its pretty hard to move troops and tanks through the woods without being noticed.

The Germans entered through the Ardnennes. Not that much protection.

Actually the real mess was started by lies and over excessive pride. We never sayed we helped the middle east in repeling the USSR but we gave them stinger missile and training. They thought we abonded them and we just want their oil. Those are lies by a group of men.

The debt crisis was an American issue. It does have links to the two oil shocks in the 1970s, but they were extremely minor reasons, given that the shocks were rapid, and temporary. No, you didn't help the Middle East. What you refer to as the Middle East was merely Afghanistan. Most of the ME countries were at various times pro-or anti-USA depending on Cold War politics. It's not so simple as you portray it to be.

I do read. like i said in my personal opinion. Im also still in hhigh school so i still learning new crap each day

In that case, you're not reading well and enough.

I mean, taking a Mel Gibson film at face value? Sheesh.

Obama is just enough of an idiot to borrow money from the Chinese and then donate it all back to them. That's why we're 15 trillion dollars in debt.

Whilst Obama has been selling US Treasury bonds, this is merely one more account in a long line of such practices. Obama was not the first, nor the most proliferate borrower.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

french are pretty tough
No, you didn't help the Middle East. What you refer to as the Middle East was merely Afghanistan.

Afghanistan is more or less grouped with south east asia or central asia rather than ME
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Afghanistan is more or less grouped with south east asia or central asia rather than ME

That's true too, but the Bush administration re aligned it in the USA's views.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

I mean, taking a Mel Gibson film at face value? Sheesh.

actually yes. they interviewed the col., sgt. and reporter about the movie and they said it was 100% accuarate except the end because the ending made it mor epic.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

french are pretty tough

That shows battles. In reality recently we had to bail them out of WW1 and WW2. Napleon was their last great leader. But still dont try to take Russia. its too cold
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

That shows battles. In reality recently we had to bail them out of WW1 and WW2. Napleon was their last great leader. But still dont try to take Russia. its too cold

you had to bail them out of ww1? ow cmon plz. why do you stay so ignorand? why?

anyway ww2 was 65+ year ago. that isn't called recently anymore.

recently usa is ****ing around whit their so called power. a bounce of retards in my eye's
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

That shows battles. In reality recently we had to bail them out of WW1 and WW2. Napleon was their last great leader.

And your last great leader was shot in the back of the head.
Difference? None.

In reality recently we had to bail them out of WW1 and WW2.

And you're going to have to be bailed out of Depression #2.

a bounce of retards in my eye's

Could you please rephrase this? I don't get it.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

anyway ww2 was 65+ year ago. that isn't called recently anymore.

WTF

recently usa is ****ing around whit their so called power.

Like the British did from 1700-1800. Its actually authority there is a difference. Hitler had power our government has authority.

And your last great leader was shot in the back of the head.
Difference? None.

Actually we had some great generals in the Spanish-American and WW2.
1.6 star Genral John Blackjack Persing
2.A guy named Patton
3.McArthur (although he wanted to start WW3 by invading Russia right after WW2)

Read into want Lincoln did he viloated the Constitutuion numerous times.
Example creation of West virginia.

The last greatest ruler was Washington.

Einshower, FDR, and Teddy were all great Presidents.

And you're going to have to be bailed out of Depression #2.

1. We do the Bail outs
2. This is like the 4th depression
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

WTF

yea i know it's shocking isn't it.
65 years ago is called history somehow. =O

Its actually authority there is a difference. Hitler had power our government has authority.

you have absolute no authority in my country and neither in any other country the the usa itself. i know the usa likes to play the boss of the world. but that you like to play so doesn't make you our boss.
thank cookie monster not. if that would be the case the entire world would be a ****hole.

and if you have no power why is your media always talking about being a super power this and a super power that, etc. your country and the people compleetly influanced by it's propaganda like yourself, are also a super power in pissing people off. and then your wondering why do people hate us. whine whine.

Actually we had some great generals in the Spanish-American and WW2.

since you find history relative to recently.
whitout the great europeans your country would not be a step furter then dancing around a fire and shooting whit bow and arrow.

pff great leaders he say... their all war loving mongols.

Could you please rephrase this? I don't get it.

the country and it's commen man does not understand how to use power. the only way they see power is in violence. (look at the usa history over the last 65 year. 28 wars.) they should be ripped of their power so that it can be used by a other country that has more responsability and act in a more correct way then the usa does.

1. We do the Bail outs

your bailing out yourself.
if you would let's say, bail out europe then why don't you simple start paying your debt to us? if you pay your debt we would have it alot easyer in europe.

2. This is like the 4th depression

the 2nd official recession. it's official a recession when a decline in the gross domestic product (GDP) for two or more consecutive quarters occurs.
that happend in 2009/2010 and now 2011/2012. that makes 2.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

the country and it's commen man does not understand how to use power. the only way they see power is in violence. (look at the usa history over the last 65 year. 28 wars.) they should be ripped of their power so that it can be used by a other country that has more responsability and act in a more correct way then the usa does.

i'll have to add that their is 1 thing good and correct about all the wars they had. and that is that they return the land and don't call the new land usa. but then again since ww2 their havn't been a war where only the usa was fighting their always were other countrys fighting whit them aswell. so giving yourself the country youve been fighting in will give a uproar in the other countrys who have fought for that land aswell. it's something they can't have.

so good they do it, but they have no other choise realy.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

the 2nd official recession. it's official a recession when a decline in the gross domestic product (GDP) for two or more consecutive quarters occurs.
that happend in 2009/2010 and now 2011/2012. that makes 2.

U said depression though. Usa has had about 5 economic crisis in over 250 years. thats pretty good considering the 28 wars we fought in 65 years lol.

There has not been 25 wars
lets count
WW2
Korea
Nam
Desert Storm
Iraq Freedom
War on terror

thats only 6.

The reason we have the power is cuz all we do is win except for Nam but it wasnt a war. We beat Britian twice, who cares about france, we beat Germany twice. And we are winning a war against an idea.

your bailing out yourself.
if you would let's say, bail out europe then why don't you simple start paying your debt to us? if you pay your debt we would have it alot easyer in europe.

We dont Europe jack****. Its ur fault u are all on one currency being controlled poorly. Now its controlled by the people who took your lands from you 65 years ago and o wait who saved you,.....................................................................................................................................................wait for it..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................the good ole US of A

whitout the great europeans your country would not be a step furter then dancing around a fire and shooting whit bow and arrow.

Actually if you guys didnt have sticks up ur a$$es and cared about other religions and not just the money from the Indies. You would have never sent people over to inhabit this great country. so its a bunch of tyrannts giving birth to a great democracy weird.

My history teacher once said the USA was raised by terrorist to raise terrorists.

I have to admit Chruchhill was great. Rommel was smart. Napleon was short but ultamitely who listens to who and who has beaten who in wars
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

U said depression though.

look it up it's the same thing.

a well known joke in the conomic world is:
a recession is when your neighbor losses his house.
a depression is when you loss your house yourself.

Usa has had about 5 economic crisis in over 250 years. thats pretty good considering the 28 wars we fought in 65 years lol./quote]

i want to remind you that their almost hasn't been any time where the usa was not in war whit other countrys.

here is a list whit all your killing lined up.
it's only since ww2 that the usa went desperate for being the hero again like they felt themself after ww2. (while they by far did not do it alone.)

so the whole time usa has existed they have been fighting and killing people. isn't it time for such country to be forced to give up it government?

[quote]thats only 6.

here is my list of your world domination tour.

The reason we have the power

ow so now you do have power. i thought you said you didn't that you only had authority.

we are winning a war against an idea.

hahahaha thats just stupid. plz. think logicly.

btw. plz. call they country by it's freaking name. nam is niet a country. vietnam is. nam doesn't mean anything, there are other countrys wich can be referred to as nam aswell.
that your are sitting duck in the usa and only know vietnam is a different story. some1 who has traveled alot would not know what country you mean. just call the country by it's name will ya.

We dont Europe jack****. Its ur fault u are all on one currency being controlled poorly. Now its controlled by the people who took your lands from you 65 years ago

thats exactly the close mindedness i expected. i think i better leave you in your shell instead of telling you how the system here works and what the pros of it are. why wont i tell you? because you do not seem to be a guy that is able to open his mind to reality.

beside for that last part. in europe we already have grown past ww2. i dunno why it is so importend to you but in europe we have moved on. the nazi german regime is gone and gemany has shown itself to be a good country like the others.
thats some american dip**** seems to be living in 1943 isn't gonna hurt much.

cared about other religions and not just the money from the Indies. You would have never sent people over to inhabit this great country.

indies - money? hmmmm what?
(i guess you call the native american indies. and not people from india. because that would make even less sense.)

My history teacher once said the USA was raised by terrorist to raise terrorists.

i c your teacher only talks abut 1 side of the pics. and is influanced by the propaganada aswell.

but as i said befor i'll gonna let ya rest in your shell. i'm not spending more time on trying to show you current reality.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

America didn't save all too much in WW2, you came late for the after-party and claimed the empty stage. I'm not saying you didn't do anything, but it's not as big as America thinks/tells itself.

Influence of America in the world? It's a sort of authority without respect. You're not much respected out of your land. But you do have a big political and economical weight, that's true. Just beware because your economic impact is fading compared to China.

Actually if you guys didnt have sticks up ur a$$es and cared about other religions and not just the money from the Indies. You would have never sent people over to inhabit this great country. so its a bunch of tyrannts giving birth to a great democracy weird.

It's called colonialism, and yes, it's a dark, even black chapter in history, but there were no tyrants; not more than America had later on. And mind I remind you that it only became such a 'great country' because of Europe? Because of those people with their stick in the ***?

Funny thing is, it started out as an El Dorado for freethinkers, the suppressed and prisoners, but in the end didn't turn out so much different from all those European republics. In some cases even worse.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

actually yes. they interviewed the col., sgt. and reporter about the movie and they said it was 100% accuarate except the end because the ending made it mor epic.

Read the errors yourself.
Showing 61-75 of 120