ForumsThe TavernCommercials You are seeing as you are watching TV now.

20 2794
Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

So i will stat. Right now one for Chanti is on.

Chantix is a non-smoking thingy.

• 20 Replies
Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

i live in san diego so im watching a Carl Demaio commercial. He is running for mayor of california. And the stuff they say... me thinks it isn't true.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

All I can remember are the Victoria's Secret commercials and the hot babe from T-Mobile. xD

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

Pradaxa warning!! Call the Relion group... lol there are way too many of these legal type commercials. And Pradaxa is some type of Rx drug.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

am i the only one who thinks this thread will get locked and you will get all of those comments deleted by a mod? i mean really... you posted more then 7 comments in a row and except for one comment you completely filled a page... just let it die before youl be famous as a spammer...

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

No one cares about what T.V. show you're watching, so why would they care about the commercials? Also, nonuple posting is a crime against humanity. Also, do something about that temper.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

-.- ur just hatin'. And i see ur chat with that auggy guy. And i'm not all about AP u noob. I have a purpose here. Ask my friends n00b... -.-

simply amazing. you saw that i chat with auggy BEFORE i even knew who he was? incredible.

nah im not hating. it just hurts me to see 2 full pages of spamm. and when did i ever say anything about you being all about AP? unless you got all the other AP with spam then yes, i am more of a noob then you are, which just makes it even more sad that i follow the rules better then you do doesnt it? im not interested in your spam enough to search and ask your friends about your purpose in spam either.

now i have to ask? do you even realise that what you are doing is spam? if yes, why do it? well you do know now so id suggest you just let this thread die? hey who knows, if no one posts here long enough the mods might not see it and you can keep your AP.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Phone commercials. I see too many of them.

I really like the cars.com commercial that was played during the super bowl. "o, baby I want that car!"

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

O, there also seem to be lots of perfume commercials and stuff right now. Maybe for Mother's Day or something? They are all weird though.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I've heard of bumping threads, but that was ridiculous. Come on Schmiddy, you know not to do that...

Right before I took groceries in, a Sam Adams beer commercial kicked on. I like these beer commercials the most, because they don't go over-the-top with their manliness and how "you'll get hot women and meet lots of friends when you drink one". They present their drink like a professional beer. It's not reflected by the low price, but hey, hats off to ya guys for making an actual nice commercial.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I often see E-Trade commercials. Those are the best. That baby is hilarious. xD

CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

A McDonalds commercial (of course)

It's even more awkward considering we just ate McDonalds.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Call 1-800 steamer bum bum

That's one that I had in my head for about a week

Allstate your in good hands

Like a good neighbor state farm is there

There is one more I just can't think of it now

DDeath1098
DDeath1098
41 posts
Nomad

i often see stuffies comercial

BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

Progressive commercial Flo is weird

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
417 posts
Nomad

Progressive commercial Flo is weird

I KNOW!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so

Right not there is a free credit report commercial on right now. Those songs are really catchy and im glad theyre back
Showing 1-15 of 20