ForumsThe TavernGeneral NBA Discussion

456 99916
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Who's going it all? Will the Nuggets come back? etc...

The finals is probably going to be the Heat vs Thunder. Well, that's what I think, so, what's your opinion?

• 456 Replies
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

yeah i mean i cant really speak for the Cavs cuz im from Cali so i dont know anything about them so if they need a SG then yeah, it was a good pick. I was just saying from a drafting standpoint i was paying attention just to overall players in the draft and he wasnt top 4 in the player category, but he definitely was the best SG available for the Cavs, so on that criteria i guess it was a good pick. I guess im also a little sour because as a Warrior fan, I also wanted Dion Waiters

BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

The funny thing is I wanted Draymond Green but instead we got Jae Crowder You guys are lucky

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Okay guys, let's talk draft

i was gonna make a forum for this but i didn't think there was enough info

I wanna hear what you guys think.

im glad micheal kidd-ghilrist got picked early
hes my fav college player

Just found out Lamar Odom has been picked up by the Clippers.

was it trade or fre agent pick

And I dont think he is ready to come back after such a disastrous 2012 season.

he was a real dis appointment in 2012
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

was it trade or fre agent pick

He was cut by the Mavs last season so I think it was free agency

Instead we got Jae Crowder

What's wrong with that? Jae Crowder is an amazing player. I wanted Him really bad this year. He and Johnson Odom were my top picks for the Warriors in the second round after Festus Ezeli
BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

I didn't mean for it to sound like I didn't like him but I really do and I'm glad we have him it's just I was born in Michigan and have always been a Michigan State fan so that's why I wish Draymond Green was on the team as well

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

O ok i get it. I know what you mean though. Like, im jealous of the Hornets for getting Davis and Rivers, but its not like it was really an option for the Warriors to get them.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

did you like the kings pick

i think so

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

did you like the kings pick

Yeah. Thomas Robinson is going to be a great addition to the kings. Especially considering the fact that the Kings kind of need a strong PF. The have Cousins at C and Robinson is another great big man for teams to worry about
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

The have Cousins at C and Robinson is another great big man for teams to worry about

what about evans
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Well yeah Tyreke and Thornton are both really good too but I was referring to their big men

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Well yeah Tyreke and Thornton are both really good too but I was referring to their big men

oh
man nothing to talk about anymore
forum will be dead in less than a week
BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

Kind of off topic but I think the kings have the coolest jersey's in the NBA

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

What do you guys think about the Dwight Howard stuff? People say the Mavs or Lakers might have a chance. And the Nets I believe are picking up Joe Johnson. I want to see how he works out with Deron Williams.

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

The Nets are getting Joe Johnson. It's official for Anthoy Morrow Deshawn Stevenson Jordan Farmar Johann Petro and the 2013 lotto pick. I like the combo of Williams and Johnson and it will be interesting to see them play with each other this season. But I am worried about what will become of the Hawks without their star. Because unless I'm mistaken, they are also potentially losing Josh Smith. As for Dwight, its Brooklyn or bust, he said it himself. Brooklyn is the only place he wants to go. He will play out the season in Orlando if he has to then explore free agency. But Dallas and LA have no chance.

Kind of off topic but I think the kings have the coolest jersey's in the NBA

I don't think so, definitely the thunder or the warriors

oh
man nothing to talk about anymore
forum will be dead in less than a week

No way. There are new developments in the NBA every other day. We will find something to talk about
BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

What team do you guys think will be a shocker next season and rise in the stats. I think Kings will do better. Same with the Wizards just some guesses.

Showing 166-180 of 456