ForumsThe Tavernhave you ever eaten the fried oreo?

35 5205
craig1997
craig1997
26 posts
Nomad

did you ever eat the fried oreo? was it good? pls tell me how it taste

• 35 Replies
Piquilo
Piquilo
21 posts
Nomad

Nope,never did,never will.I don't want a heart attack anytime soon.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I love deep-fried oreos. They're getting harder to find, though, I've noticed. Same with deep-fried Twinkies, which are also delicious.

I may not be the best source because I love just about anything deep-fried. It's a miracle I'm actually on the skinny side.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

At this point, they pretty much have a deep-fried everything.

Think of it as a corn dog, but with Twinkie filling, sweet toppings and 10x the grease.

Cpt0bviousV2
Cpt0bviousV2
19 posts
Nomad

Lol no... i have seen lots of fried stuff (including oreos) at the SD conty fair... its cool in san diego ^_^

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I've never has a twinkie because I'm from the uk and after watching zombieland I have really wanted to eat one

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Pish and tosh. Deep fried oreos are nothing compared to the opus magnum of feep fried foods...

THE SNICKERS BAR.

I ate all 2000 calories of it once, and my arteries are still screaming in protest.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I can't resist a deep-fried Oreo, especially if it's drizzled with chocolate syrup, whipped cream and powdered sugar!

It's much better than the deep-fried Twinkie, but that's probably because plain Oreos are better than plain Twinkies! xD

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

the fried oreo? that implies that you are talking of a very specific oreo and quite frankly i think it would be very difficult for many people to eat a given oreo. so no i don't think any of us have eaten said oreo

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

1 word
obesity (no offense intended)

aslo has anyone tried adeep fried twinkie

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

what the heck where did my last coment go

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

aslo has anyone tried adeep fried twinkie

As I said in my previous post, I prefer deep-fried Oreos over deep-fried Twinkies. But by no means does that mean I don't like deep-fried Twinkies!
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Is it literally fried, or "fried flavored" because an Oreo literally fried sounds like one of the most disgusting things imaginable.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Is it literally fried, or "fried flavored" because an Oreo literally fried sounds like one of the most disgusting things imaginable.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wosEZOJ58DM/SfUjGn5Yj_I/AAAAAAAAAlQ/l21zPfF0ARw/s400/Deep+Fried+Oreo.2.jpg

I'm not a fan of fried foods.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Lol... it's literally deep-fried! You can find them at fairs if you look hard enough!

Fried-flavored sounds more disgusting to me! =P

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

YES I HAVE!! THERE SO GOOD!!

you cant really describe the taste of one you just have to try it

ps there really expensive at a fair (like 5$ for 6 Oreoâs) so i would just get a deep fryer and make some myself

Showing 1-15 of 35