ForumsThe Tavernwho would be missed?

7 1211
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

Manly Man here and I have a question for all of you. If I were to leave Armor Games just stop using it and all, would anyone really notice or care, would the Armor Games forums seem less interesting? I want you guys to ask the same question on this thread and see what people think, I'm fine if you bring up an old post that someone said awhile ago, just be sure, if you're quoting them, to leave their name so we know who you're talking about.

So would I be missed on Armor Games if I just left?

• 7 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I doubt you'd be missed much. Your account isn't even 6 months old. It takes about a year to get some decent recognition unless you're really really active.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I know I have seen you around but honestly you are not active enough and I don't know you well enough to miss you. If you have any pretty close friends on AG they would miss you but that is probably it.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup just got back from his break and he can say that he would miss you a little but life would go on.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

manly man thanks killersup, and for that manly man will talk in third person in killersup's presence daleks and palpatine would be missed even though they didn't even ask

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

Your account isn't even 6 months old. It takes about a year to get some decent recognition unless you're really really active.
you're right and i didn't even figure out the forums and start using them until a couple of months later or more as i recall
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Reminds me of a popularity contest. Anyways, I think that if only one or two &quotopular" or "famous" people on AG just left, people wouldn't miss them. If a group of 5 or 10 regs on Armor Games stopped posting, I think people would notice a difference.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

This is a thread about specific users, whether or not it is used for negative purposes, so I have to be the bad guy and lock it.

Showing 1-7 of 7