ForumsThe TavernNoise That You Cannot Stand

94 13302
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

There are some noises out there that just drive you crazy when you here them. What are they?

For me it is the sound of someone sharpening knives. It drives me insane.

• 94 Replies
Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

The worst sound is the sound of a truck or bus's air brakes. From a distance it isn't that bad but if you're right there next to it it's the worst noise in the world.

BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

rubbing a fork on a plate It just drives me crazy and a baby crying on a plane

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

baby crying on a plane

You and many others.

For some reason I flip out when my mom is vacuuming. It is so loud.. and she does it so often.
Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

That ringing in your ears when it is completely quiet in the room. Drives me CRAZZZYYYY!!!!

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
417 posts
Nomad

Fingernails on a chalkboard makes me want to rip my ears out

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

For some reason I flip out when my mom is vacuuming. It is so loud.. and she does it so often.

true,true

i hate when a dog licks it self it makes me want to punt it across the room
The501stFalcon
The501stFalcon
48 posts
Nomad

When my sisters cries.. Dear god I want to rip out her vocal cords. Also that ringing noise in the middle of the night...

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

the sound of people chewing really bothers me. especially my dad. loudest chewer known to this planet.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

i hate when a dog licks it self it makes me want to punt it across the room

LOL! That's how I feel when a chihuahua barks... those little twerps deserve to be a field goal when they bark! xD
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

Styrofoam being squished or rubbed against something... Legitly... I'm just getting goosebumps thinking about it!

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I heard a new one today... the sound of cars braking when the brakes make quite an annoying squeaking noise!

Chata722
Chata722
73 posts
Nomad

Well, I can't stand the noise is when some one scrapes thier fingernails and a chalkboard, mosquitoes buzzing over my head when I'm trying to sleep, and when I hear the buzzing noise from a TV.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Back when I went to elementary school, there was this alarm that played whenever the fire alarm was activated. I always closed my ears when the sound played. I still close my ears when I hear that alarm at high school.

@Chata722: I so hate it when an insect is buzzing. Makes me wanna get a sledgehammer and smack it a thousand times on the floor.

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

The sound of my Brother's voice. heh,heh.

SamuelFire
SamuelFire
25 posts
Nomad

When someone snaps theor gum really loudly. And I'm adding my voice to the people who say mosquitos buzzing.

Showing 61-75 of 94