ForumsThe TavernNoise That You Cannot Stand

94 13303
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

There are some noises out there that just drive you crazy when you here them. What are they?

For me it is the sound of someone sharpening knives. It drives me insane.

• 94 Replies
keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

Tinnitus....

If you dont have it then you dont know the constant torture we go through. Unlike the things most of you said, it doesn't just go away. It stays there. All the time.

Drakyn
Drakyn
16 posts
Nomad

Jingling of car keys. Something about the notes they hit make my ears want to bleed.

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

Ugh I HATE when people pop huge balloons.. idk I just hate the pop, it's so loud and makes me jump :l

I also don't like bugs buzzing next to my ears and that random ringing in my ears...um.. tinnitus, I think.

derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

Someones nails against chalkboard are SUPER annoying!:P

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

For those of you who have tinnitus, does it go away when you cover your ears or does it just get louder? I went to the doctor and he told me that I may not have it, since I'm hearing it in my head rather than my ears.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

The dentist drill, or any other dentist tools that make a sound.

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

If I scratch certain fabrics, my teeth feel cold and I just really either need to scratch it again (I have no idea why) or hit it. These fabrics include my coat and my coach. It's the sound if someone scratches it but more the feel if I do.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

High-pitched shout that goes on forever. I can feel the metallic sound already. Errrgh..

Zamiel
Zamiel
175 posts
Nomad

That annoying windblowing in your ear when you're on your bike with earbuds in.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Any high pitch sounds drives me crazy. All the high frequencies are bothering me. Rap in general. xD

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

people yelling at me
ive been getting a lot of that lately

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

When your digging, and you find a big rock, and you try to get it out with the shovel, and the shovel slides on it.... Brrrr!

007TheOne
007TheOne
55 posts
Nomad

Baby screaming, especially when it doesn't stop. AAHH!

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

Shouting, weed eaters & leaf blowers, and train whistles.
Snoring sometimes irks me.

MrAutomatic
MrAutomatic
296 posts
Nomad

I hate the sound of people passing wind. It isn't funny to me, it's just really annoying!

Showing 31-45 of 94