ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do if you were a ghost?

63 9108
Doodeedaa
Doodeedaa
116 posts
Farmer

I would be "The monster under somebodys bed" And then when the parent came I would turn invisible and then scare here RIGHT in her face! turns into cacooey.

• 63 Replies
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I would probably scare people for a day or two, and then get bored of it and just fly randomly around...

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I would be nothing because of course ghosts aren't real.

But I would probably stalk random people for no reason.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

If that would be possible I'd scare everyone who has logged in this site.

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

I'd go to a spooky old house that wasn't haunted and share the s*** out of some tourists until a film crew comes in when they hear about the new haunted castle or whatever and I would reveal that ghosts exist.

That is if ghosts do exist. I'm torn on the issue but my mum believes that they are real.
Once she was at an old building for tourists to visit and an old women beckoned her to come in through this door. My mum ran to tell her mother and they returned to the door but the door was bolted shut and looked like it hadn't been opened for decades....

Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

I'd walk around town.

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

Definitely immaculate conceptions.

masterperson
masterperson
107 posts
Nomad

I'd want to kill myself because I would be so bored.
After all, no one can see you?

KrissBoiixP
KrissBoiixP
75 posts
Nomad

I would go stalk some random person, help them and also annoy the s**t out of them. It also depends on wot if people see you or can they hear me or wot can I even do as a ghost. xD

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I'd get revenge on people...

Or fly around, find a friend, and sneak into movies for free!!

Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

First of all, i need to be a cool ghost. Like a Lich. That would be awesome. Then I'd assault people just for fun or revenge like someone already said.Then i'd spy nice girls while they're in the shower.ME GHOSTA.

katchka
katchka
15 posts
Nomad

I would stare at real people really close and breath on there face all day.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I would go to someone who sees me, make them fix my problem, and let my life freed.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I would mess around with a lot of people, mainly important people like the President or something so everyone could think he's crazy.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

I'll go on a destruction frenzy

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

I'd get a bunch of my other ghost friends, have a party, listen to "I'm Sexy And I Know It", and sing this:

"Gohstly figures in the house tonight! Gunna scare some fricking people tonight! We'll make you-make you loooose your mind! And all your gonna do is sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh shake that!!!"

Showing 1-15 of 63