ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do if you were a ghost?

63 9106
Doodeedaa
Doodeedaa
116 posts
Farmer

I would be "The monster under somebodys bed" And then when the parent came I would turn invisible and then scare here RIGHT in her face! turns into cacooey.

• 63 Replies
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

I would scare Dik (misspelled purposely) Cheney until he gets a real and definitive heart attack and die!

That's impossible. He's missing the key ingredient for a heart attack to work.
Thuran
Thuran
71 posts
Peasant

Id Explore the ocean, see everything i want to see, (EVERYTHING), Find a paranormal xbox, and play ghost skyrim until i max out, find a priest, and go to the light....Then id just play xbox in heaven, lol.

unknown456
unknown456
47 posts
Peasant

I would go to some kind of restraunt and eat the food infront of the people there so they would freak out because they would think the food is moving by itself.

unknown456
unknown456
47 posts
Peasant

I'd go to a restraunt and eat the food there so the people there think the food is moving by itself.

unknown456
unknown456
47 posts
Peasant

Woops didnt mean to post that twice.

Metallica137
Metallica137
120 posts
Nomad

I'd walk behind someone who's walking down the street and yell swears as if he has tourettes.

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

Disclaimer: I don't believe in ghosts per se, but rather that such incidents are the work of demon spirits imitating the deceased. That said, the rest of this post is simply playing along.
_____
Well, it depends on what degree of &quotowers" you have available. Simple intangibility and invisibility don't provide much possibility beyond just looking around, but more advanced capacities like being able to take on a physical form and make oneself heard audibly would lend to greater opportunities like being that mysterious, kind stranger that offers just the advice you needed or helps you change a blown tire on some deserted highway at night. This should give you a mind to what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xys7AkVrmH0 .

_____
And a gratuitous derpfunny: eternally freaking out over not being able to remove the lint from your belly button.

Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

I would probably scare the s*** out of people that decide to stay home all day addicted to AG XP.

but if i were a gost i would would not just scare the s*** AG players but every one else alive that or i would get board as a ghost and find a way to end my life as a ghost
WarriorOfOld
WarriorOfOld
14 posts
Peasant

Go around scaring the **** out of people.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I would be the ghost of the girls locker room.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

I would haunt Andy **** until the end of days

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i would just be scaring everyone in my town. there is probably no one around me who believes in ghosts, but i would make them.

fyi, i dont believe in ghosts

TangleTalon
TangleTalon
40 posts
Nomad

I would scare people I dislike XD

pizzaicecream653
pizzaicecream653
145 posts
Nomad

anyone realize that if you were a ghost you could go into girls bedrooms and look at them naked? lol

pizzaicecream653
pizzaicecream653
145 posts
Nomad

oh magegraywolf i didnt realize you already said that lol

Showing 31-45 of 63