ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do if you were a ghost?

63 9109
Doodeedaa
Doodeedaa
116 posts
Farmer

I would be "The monster under somebodys bed" And then when the parent came I would turn invisible and then scare here RIGHT in her face! turns into cacooey.

• 63 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Uhh isn't it obvious?
Girls locker room.
Nuff said.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Uhh isn't it obvious?
Girls locker room.
Nuff said.

Some how DT07 isn't surprised XP
I would probably scare the s*** out of people that decide to stay home all day addicted to AG XP.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I'd visit places I could not previously visit as a human!

And a LOT of free falling from high places... =D

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I'd fly around and scare people. But then I would get lonely, so I would find a friend. I'd find someone who could see/hear me and attach myself to them. I'd make people think that person was crazy because they would talk to themselves all the time. But if anyone ever tries to take my friend away, I would appear to them and scare them away.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Uhh isn't it obvious?
Girls locker room.
Nuff said.

^This.

Oh, and I'd get into movie theaters for free.

But mostly the first thing.
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

I'd fly around and say 'boo' to unsuspecting people. Because that's what all ghosts are supposed to do, according to basic Halloween common knowledge.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I
would
scare
people
a
BOSS

also free fallin.

marmic4
marmic4
4 posts
Shepherd

First scare people, then do certain stuff for free and then probably be lonely and try to find other ghosts.

BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

I would mess with the people who were jerks or thought they so cool in school and piss them off and stuff!

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I would go around the world and see all the places I would want to see. I mean, a life as a ghost is a perfect life if you think away the whole "no friends" thing. You can go any where. You can't die. You can go to every restricted area on the planet. You might even be able to go to space and all that stuff. You also have no responsibilities at all.

Conclusion: I'd prefer life as a ghost over my human life.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

a life as a ghost is a perfect life if you think away the whole "no friends" thing.

You can have friends as a ghost! They just have to be other ghosts!

Conclusion: I'd prefer life as a ghost over my human life.

All the time in the world to do whatever you want... I wouldn't trade it for my human life until it was my time, but it would be something to look forward to when I die if it were a possibility!
Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

Scare everyone i hate. then see the sites.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Since you guys brought up scaring people, it reminded me that the first item on my list of ghostly duties would be to mess with those idiots from Ghost Adventures. I'd haunt some old shack to give it a "haunted" reputation, then when the crew comes along to investigate, I'd just sit back and watch to see what kind of ridiculous &quotaranormal activity" they come up with.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Explore the bottom of the ocean. There must be so much life down there that we don't know about, and I would have so much time to explore. I'd also visit every country.

It's obligatory to scare people.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I would scare Dik (misspelled purposely) Cheney until he gets a real and definitive heart attack and die! >
I would also haunt the owner of Monsanto (anti-American and anti-farmer company) until he die as well.

Showing 16-30 of 63