192 posts
Nomad

Which is your favorite Star Wars Movie?

• 28 Replies
bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

i'd have to go with the empire strikes back i mean it had a good story it had a light sabre fight the invasion of hoth so i liked it the most

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

A New Hope. It was the first and the best. Return of the Jedi is also good though but a New Hope is better. I don't really know why I like it more then the others, I just do.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'd have to go with Return of the Jedi i loved how they did the forest battle and when they were fighting Jabba

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

A New Hope. It was the first and the best. Return of the Jedi is also good though but a New Hope is better. I don't really know why I like it more then the others, I just do.

I agree with you. I went crazy when the movie came out and spent my entire week end watching it 3 times on Saturday and 2 times on Sunday.
Back then it was easy to sneak back in the cinema.
I had the soundtrack, the action figures, the masks, etc.
What a wonderful childhood I had! xD
bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

i didnt like a new hope that much... i thought it was boring and a return of the jedi was ok but not as good as the empire strikes back ( in my opinion )

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

In my opinion i liked all three of them. I coundnt say which movie i didnt like. Although my favorite is the empire strikes back because of Hoth.I also like to see Yoda. Yoda is awesome. My least favorite was episode 1 and 2. They were not very interesting. The 3rd movie was okay,but my brother loves it. I like the origials way better.
1.Empire Strikes Back
2.Return of the Jedi
3.A New Hope
4.Revenge of the Sith
5.Phantom Menace
6.Attack of the Clones

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

i didnt like a new hope that much... i thought it was boring and a return of the jedi was ok but not as good as the empire strikes back ( in my opinion )

Lol. Same with me and the Empire Strikes Back. To me it was just a filler movie connecting A New Hope and Return of the Jedi. Other then, "Luke I am your father." I can never remember much of it.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

The Phantom Menace, because it literally was my first ever film when I was a wee lad.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

The Empire Strikes Back is the one and only movie in the Star Wars saga that can awe people when they see it for their first time, but even for the second and third and so on! =)

It's the only movie that has everything in the right place! Good acting, a decent story, the best special effects (compared to the period in time it was made) and an awesome character development throughout the movie! In short: this movie 'breathes Star Wars'! =)

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I'd also go with The Phantom Menace. It was the first Star Wars movie that I saw and I think that Darth Maul is such a great character.

KroPower
KroPower
7 posts
Nomad

all chapters is the best but attack of the clones ever best.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The Empire Strikes Back is not my favorite because the rebels are getting their butt kicked but there's a lot of good action and those Imperial Walkers are great.
I think the very first one released in 1977 is the best because the story is great and back then it was the most advance movie technologically and the music score is great.
The other movies from the same period looked like amateur stuff with lousy special effects.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Wait, is there more starwars movies then 3? I've seen the first three. From all of them I liked the 3rd one.

ChanistheMan
ChanistheMan
11 posts
Nomad

The 1st 1

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

Empire by far. It's more sophisticated and thrilling than A New Hope, which meanders a little more than I'd like, and while Jedi gets really close, the whole Ewok thing is silly and childish.

Showing 1-15 of 28