ForumsThe Tavernfirefox, chrome or internet explorer?

126 20087
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

i know this was a thread awhile ago but it has been awhile and now i know how to post a picture that will express my feelings

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=919de32bb6&view=att&th=137d4042d57d55db&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw

~manly man

• 126 Replies
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Internet Explorer isn't that bad.

Maybe not, but for me it's the worst of all the other browsers I have used. I used to use IE a long, long time ago and it always gave me a lot of problems, so I switched to Firefox. Since then, I haven't experienced any major problems with it.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Udfl0OU5ces/Tbkrj17L0ZI/AAAAAAAAA0g/1ARwGj1vOAE/s1600/ie-usage.png

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Maybe not, but for me it's the worst of all the other browsers I have used. I used to use IE a long, long time ago and it always gave me a lot of problems, so I switched to Firefox. Since then, I haven't experienced any major problems with it.

True and neither have I. Except I use Internet Explorer when I just need to know. Come on guys, it's by Microsoft? Show some loyalty? I just like the add-ons by FF. But with a few tweaks here and there by Microsoft, IE could be the number 1 browser sooner, or later.
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Come on guys, it's by Microsoft? Show some loyalty?

Honestly, I only show loyalty to those things that work and I don't care if the company behind them is called Microsoft. For me, IE doesn't work properly.

But with a few tweaks here and there by Microsoft, IE could be the number 1 browser sooner, or later.

Better later than sooner. However, never would be more appropiate xD

@ pickpocket: I'm still laughing, but it's so true.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Come on guys, it's by Microsoft? Show some loyalty?

I owe them nothing! PS3 FTW!
IE could be the number 1 browser sooner, or later.

Or never. Just giving some options...
http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/funny-graphs-make-internet-explorer-your-default-browser.jpg
http://funny-pics-fun.com/wp-content/uploads/Demotivational-Posters-Internet-Explorer-6-475x480.jpg
nnoaheec12
nnoaheec12
15 posts
Nomad

I'm using a Mac so I use safari. It gets me to websites, and that's all I really need.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Ehhh I give up with you two. No point in arguing in the Internet? What's the worst we can do to each other? Caps lock one another to death?

Demotivational-Posters-Internet-Explorer-6-475x480.jpg

This is a thread regarding Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer. So your argument is invalid.

I'm using a Mac so I use safari. It gets me to websites, and that's all I really need.

So is yours.
cje95
cje95
38 posts
Jester

chrome runs best for me :P

bobawesome
bobawesome
116 posts
Peasant

Chrome is the best browser by far

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

I have IE on my laptop and it runs around 200-250 ms.It all depends on how good your internet connection is!

1stable
1stable
1 posts
Nomad

Chrome
one love

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I have IE on my laptop and it runs around 200-250 ms.It all depends on how good your internet connection is!

Is that true? I have IE on my computer, though I never use it. It goes slower than Firefox and the Internet connection is exactly the same.
gladiator999999
gladiator999999
66 posts
Nomad

I use Internet Explorer, but in internet says and typically promise noncommittal surplus for Chome!

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Is that true? I have IE on my computer, though I never use it. It goes slower than Firefox and the Internet connection is exactly the same.

The whole rumor of IE being slow is due to all of people's add-ons and toolbars. They slow down IE! It even says it when enabling them...This happens to many browsers. For example the stock/factory installed version of Chrome will run a lot faster than a version of a Chrome with extensions everywhere. (Social media, toolbars, and things like that.)

I use Internet Explorer...

I lov...

but in internet says and typically promise noncommittal surplus for Chome!

I hate you! (Joking obviously...Or so you hope?)
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

For me, I clear the things I don't need in IE. My speed is good, but when I forget to delete some unescessities, it gets slow.

Showing 91-105 of 126