ForumsPopular MediaWhat the heck is with twilight

38 13306
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Whats with these movies itss a whole thing about a vampire and a werewolf fighting over one girl umm hello there r more girls out there not just one and what im going to say now will probably fill my profile with angry comments about this but whatever: i think girls just go there to see the dudes on there they dont listen to it at all just stare and drool.

• 38 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I don't particularly care about Twilight but Kristen Stewart is pretty hot and a couple vampire girls are cute, that's all.
My GF likes it a lot though so I guess it's more of a chick flick.
BTW, you mustn't have a GF because when you have one, you have to watch these kinds of movies sometimes.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Yeah it's a chickflick, and every girl's dream guy would be like Jacob from the movie so yeah.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I laughed uncontrollably when Kristen Stewart drank the blood out of a Styrofoam to-go cup in the fourth movie. Other than that I didn't find the series very interesting.

Yeah it's a chickflick, and every girl's dream guy would be like Jacob from the movie so yeah.

He can't keep his shirt on, and he's always running from something.

He's basically just a dark-skinned Matt Damon.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Let's see...

Hot actors + passing fad + romance + "bad boys" = perfect movie for 12 year old girls.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

there's a youtube video about how to be as good an actress as christen stuart, one of the things is to always look like your about to throw up, suddenly notice your hair etc. but yeah a total chick flick and one of them looks like a 7 year old on stariods

~manly man

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Kristen Stewart is pretty hot

*gags*
No, just no. She is not my type at all.

I saw the first movie but it was nothing special. Just a movie based on a book. I guess if you read the books and liked them you would like the movie but it is a chick flick.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I wonder if the directors told Kristen Stewart to keep the same facial expression throughout the whole film.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Kristen Stewart is pretty hot

I agree, but not in the movie! They purposely gave her a weak appearance to show her vulnerability to the supernaturals! Not the best look if you ask me... x)

I wonder if the directors told Kristen Stewart to keep the same facial expression throughout the whole film.

I wonder if they told Robert Pattinson to read every line without any expression throughout the whole film...
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I agree, but not in the movie! They purposely gave her a weak appearance to show her vulnerability to the supernaturals! Not the best look if you ask me... x)

Brunettes with long hair does that to me.
She's hot when she wears short skirts but in Twilight she always wear jeans (boring!). Type her name on the search section of http://www.justjared.com, type Kristen Stewart awards and go to page 5, and especially 6.
You'll understand what I mean by hot. xD
Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

BTW, you mustn't have a GF because when you have one, you have to watch these kinds of movies sometimes.

Only if your girlfriend is 12, and if she is, stupid movies are the least of your worries.
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

What's the heck is with twilight? Well, let me make a list.

Dopey, annoying so called protagonist.

Overly Perfect vampire boy.

An annoying mutt of a werewolf.

Well, that's it.

The good vampires are the ones that can turn into giant monsters, float, drink the color red while also being able to drink blood, and play axe guitars. XD Credit to whoever knows where this is from.

Chata722
Chata722
73 posts
Nomad

Bella is out of her mind, she should find someone else. But who ever she picks Edward or Jacob either way, it will bite. Ha get it? BITE! I'm on team Find someone else!

Chata722
Chata722
73 posts
Nomad

Marceline from Adventure Time!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

So I was searching for popular horror films on 1channel.ch and Twilight was near top of the list. How...? I don't understand how that's considered horror.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I don't understand how that's considered horror.

Because it's so horrible to watch? That's the only reason I'd put it there.
Showing 1-15 of 38