130 posts
Nomad

i think its going to be good especially with RG3 and Andrew Luck

• 266 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I was a little surprised by this one. Boldin helped the Ravens win the Super Bowl. But who knows, that draft pick may potentially be a steal and he can be one of the best players in the NFL at one point. Or he would be a guy on the bench. Who knows.

I wish the Cardinals would get him back... We need him!
HancockDangerous
HancockDangerous
3 posts
Nomad

Okay so Greg Jennings signed with the Vikings today. Am I the only one who thinks that was a tremendously bad decision? He's going from Aaron Rodgers to Matt cassell, his receptions are gonna drop off dramatically

matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

Maybe. New season is 6 months away. I'm planning on starting a thread in the next few weeks that will cover the draft exclusively, so maybe we can wrap this thread up till September.

i think we could put it in this one
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I wish the Cardinals would get him back... We need him!

Cards need a better quarterback. Kolb is not consistent, gets injured often, and
hasn't delivered for the past few years. The backups aren't very good either.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Cards need a better quarterback. Kolb is not consistent, gets injured often, and
hasn't delivered for the past few years. The backups aren't very good either.

They got rid of Kolb and Hoyer and kept Skelton... That just doesn't make sense. None of them are really that great, but Hoyer and Kolb were considerably better then Skelton. I just don't get it.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Skelton or not. The next few years, I don't expect them to make the playoffs. 49ers of course are contenders and now the Seahawks are a strong team with a growing quarterback in addition with a great defense. So their division is pretty much locked up unless something crazy happens. Keep in mind it's still early and we've got months.

matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

Yeah vinster the seahawks will be a big game-changer in the NFC west

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Skelton or not. The next few years, I don't expect them to make the playoffs.

You never know. All they need is that right mix of players, and BOOM! they're in the Superbowl. (I know I just kidding myself, but it's nice to have a little shred of hope to hold onto.)
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I'm actually going for the Seahawks next season. I love the Bears, but let's face facts: they'll be **** without Urlacher.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

You never know. All they need is that right mix of players, and BOOM! they're in the Superbowl. (I know I just kidding myself, but it's nice to have a little shred of hope to hold onto.)

Yes, anything can happen but again their chances are vague.

Also speaking about the Seahawks, what about the Redskins? RG3 has great potential but seeing him go down with that knee injury in last years playoffs was disappointing. He'll come back strong.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Question is. Will the Eagles even have a even record this year?

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I'm actually going for the Seahawks next season

Yay Sal! I love the Seahawks. They deserve a Super Bowl win.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Yes, anything can happen but again their chances are vague.

Well, we'll see what Bruce Arians can do. Him and Chuck Pagano did fairly well with the Colts, rebuilding the team, and taking them to an 11-5 season (much improved over their 2-14 season in '11.)

I still think the Cardinals have the potential, and the players to return to the playoffs. They are still a very capable team, and I'm not going to sell them short (unless they get rid of Larry Fitzgerald, them I disowning them.)

Yay Sal! I love the Seahawks. They deserve a Super Bowl win.

The Seahawks do deserve to go to the Superbowl, especially after losing to the cheating Steelers.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Chuck Pagano and the Colts overall over came various challenges. And their story is incredible. They had a great run last season. Every player stepped it up.

Question is. Will the Eagles even have a even record this year?

Who knows? Chip Kelly is a good coach. And his fast paced offence from Oregon fits with a young Eagles team. Transitioning from college to pro is hard and there will be ups and downs. But Kelly should adapt through it easily.
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Chuck Pagano and the Colts overall over came various challenges. And their story is incredible. They had a great run last season. Every player stepped it up

I completely agree. The Colts were a complete surprise last year and I think that with Andrew Luck's game improving they are going to be legit super bowl contenders in the next few years.
Showing 226-240 of 266