ForumsForum Games[necro] Hey all you forum game addicts...

36 18650
gooeyglop1
gooeyglop1
345 posts
Nomad

Jeff1999 and I(gooeyglop1) would like to make a list of all of the people that are on here whenever they get the chance. This might be a helpful topic because then we could start a clan, and you could let the other fanatics know about your newest games. All you need to do is post a comment and say your name and maybe some of the forum games you've done.
-Jeff1999 And Gooeyglop1

http://www.instructables.com/files/deriv/FVG/2CUP/H3JXA1L2/FVG2CUPH3JXA1L2.MEDIUM.jpg

• 36 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

I am Cardibard. I currently run Roanoke:The Underground and Civilization from nothing. Plus I have several ideas for new games.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

here, but i'm not sure i'm quite active enough, seeing as i moved to Rpol, i still hang out here though

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

I used to make a few rpgs such a daily lives then quit on them because I didn't like they way things progress.

Now I started doing RP instead of RPGs since it's much easier and fun.

It's called Fushigi High.

But I don't know if I'm active enough because all of our time zones are different. It's about 7:15pm right now.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

meh, i make too many.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Yay! More people and for all those who arent sure that they are active enough. Just never quit playing games and you will be a great member in the list.

The list of the forum gamers
Jeff1999
fetheryhorse6
danielo
StormDragon
Omnihero10
PerryKid
skydragon720
Cardibard
loco5
Alexandra222
evilsweetblock

Great. Now this list is a masterpiece and i made a thread where you can tell the other members about the new forum games you have created. That thread is right here. Oh, and members, be awesome!

-Jeff

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

i'd like to sign up too.I am now playing Weapons Of Power and i am looking for new posts on the forum games in any moment that i have (i mean when is a game loading or i am very bored )

PS:when semone said life of a dragon i thinked about a real game not a forum game )...yeah there realley is game named life of a dragon.

-Alexandrica the archer-

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Yes, yes yes. Another member. I think this list will be able to reach some... idk 30 members before AGv3 comes out.

The forum gamers list
Jeff1999
fetheryhorse6
danielo
StormDragon
Omnihero10
PerryKid
skydragon720
Cardibard
loco5
Alexandra222
evilsweetblock
alexandrica

Umm... im now going to be a little busy playing some games. Just sign up, i will put you in later.

-Jeff

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Im in. Lets go.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

The list
Jeff1999
fehteryhorse6
danielo
StormDragon
Omnihero10
PerryKid
skydragon720
Cardibard
loco5
Alexandra222
evilsweetblock
alexandrica
godandd

Thats the list

-Jeff

evanas
evanas
28 posts
Nomad

i wanna join a forum game if possible that isnt realistic

evanas
evanas
28 posts
Nomad

and btw im new to the forum games...

evanas
evanas
28 posts
Nomad

anyone wanna tell me about a new game for newbs?

evanas
evanas
28 posts
Nomad

Please?

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Lots of games here arent very realistic. Just go on a forum game (this is not a forum game) and ask for permission. The leaders of the forum games will be very happy if they will have another player.

-Jeff

evanas
evanas
28 posts
Nomad

oh okay thx and btw im making a new RPG forum game but its for newbs and u can join!

Showing 16-30 of 36