ForumsForum Games[necro] Hey all you forum game addicts...

36 18628
gooeyglop1
gooeyglop1
345 posts
Nomad

Jeff1999 and I(gooeyglop1) would like to make a list of all of the people that are on here whenever they get the chance. This might be a helpful topic because then we could start a clan, and you could let the other fanatics know about your newest games. All you need to do is post a comment and say your name and maybe some of the forum games you've done.
-Jeff1999 And Gooeyglop1

http://www.instructables.com/files/deriv/FVG/2CUP/H3JXA1L2/FVG2CUPH3JXA1L2.MEDIUM.jpg

• 36 Replies
evanas
evanas
28 posts
Nomad

u wanna join tell me tommorrow

Tossavainen
Tossavainen
402 posts
Peasant

So uh.. I check the forums numerous times pretty much every day, and I've made a bunch of games as well, but I've sort of kinda partially lost faith in the forum games section.. With all the newbies (most of who are 12 year olds or under) joining and trying to play games while they're still learning to spell.. I mean some of them can act mature and smart, but the rest of them are somewhat corrupting the page.. Not to even mention the COUNTLESS remakes of old overused games that I wont even start naming here...

That's why I was doubting saying anything at first, but I guess I could join, since I'm always here. If you accept me. Sorry if I'm being a downer or something, but you've seen it yourself I'm sure..

Also;

@Evanas:
i wanna join a forum game if possible that isnt realistic

and btw im new to the forum games...

anyone wanna tell me about a new game for newbs?

Please?

Really? You're gonna make 4 messages in 13 minutes over the same subject? And not even use any kind of proper grammar at all? I mean it's alright if you're new here, but you can't really think that's correct in any way..
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

@Tossavainen

Now you made me feel guilty of remaking Daily Lives after I bailed on them. If I could, I would delete the entire thread but I don't wanna make the players upset. I don't really like making RPGs so I have no idea what got me into THAT. It was probably because of the hormones stages which I do NOT wanna go further into. I'm just glad no one is complainning about the stupid rpg I keep wanting to remake.

Tossavainen
Tossavainen
402 posts
Peasant

@Alexandra222

That's fine, I only despise the remakes when they are poorly made and nothing about them is different from the ones that got left behind earlier. Yours seems fairly well made, so I wont complain. And even if it was a horrible remake, you should try to keep it if people are playing it. I sometimes quit my RPG's when I was too busy or thought they weren't good enough, but I always feel really bad about it afterwards..

Anyway, in another matter, I've actually been thinking of a new RPG to make. The problem is though, lately some very good RPG's haven't gotten the amount of players they would deserve. I designed my last RPG for about 2 weeks, and only got 1 player who quit after 2 posts.. So I'm a little afraid to start putting work into this one, if all of it goes in vain. Any thoughts on that..?

Ps: Sorry if my writing is of worse quality than usually, I haven't slept much lately.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I agree with Toss. People who can't spell or use proper English shouldn't try to do text rpgs.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Thread got revived by some spam. Gonna lock this now

Showing 31-36 of 36