ForumsForum GamesCount to 100

591 75601
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

ok. the goal is to get to 100. i just started with the number one. the next person to post will post 2. this is a simple concept but it may prove challenging as we go on because people are dumb. and you can not just post the number, that is spam.

we can not repeat. BE CAREFUL.

BEGIN!!

• 591 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

2: so you're saying that i can't just post the number 2 and be done, people won't see that and just see the title and post the next number, i see what you mean when you said it is hard

~mmm

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

3: I can't think of anything to type that won't count as spam except this sentence.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

4: It isn't spam unless it is three words or less.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

5.acually it is seven words or less veksing.And this seems like a rather dull forum game.

Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

6. Well this is kind of dull. I mean, 100 posts about a general topic is easy. Possibly a way to break our count or something (Eg. if a moderator posts we go back to 0). That's how these games usually are.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

7. oh it is a rather dull game. If a mod posts it does start over i just didn't put that... haha

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester
Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

9. You're kidding right? You mean AG has actually banned the count to 100 game?

Ok there has to be a reason. How is the "Don't type with your hands game" have better posts than a thread like this?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

10. To be fair, both the last count-to thread and the other mentioned thread type caused a lot of trouble. Not entirely because of the quality of the posts, but because of the quality of the posters as well. One thing is getting a few warnings about the quality and slip on the rules once in a while, another is to ignore the rules of the site, ignore the rules of the game (several people apparently decided to ignore the mods whenever they posted, to use alt accounts to post as well and so on, so forth) and brag loudly about a win due to the above.

It might not be the most fair decision, but when it stands between letting the thread type continue and eventually having to deal with the same trouble again, or banning the thread type until it has been established that the user base might be able to handle themselves (and the mods have gained enough energy to bother with the game again (after all, there isn't much fun in a game where you have to get to 100 before a mod posts, when the mods doesn't like where the game is heading and doesn't want to post)), it will be allowed yet again.
I do agree that there are worse threads about, but it's case to case basis anyway. Considering lesser threads have been argued about, and have won their right to be here, it's just a matter of whether the mods feel sane enough to continue or not.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

11. Umm I don't think this game will be locked. These aren't spams or anything. So we can be quiet and enjoy the game. Also one question. Will this stop when we count to one hundred?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

12. No. Like in the last 'Count to 100' thread, we'll simply restart the count starting at 1.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

13: yep, once we get high enough people won't look at the first page and just post the number without any sort of message

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

14. umm yeah. How do you mean: &quotost the number without a message"? Like they will just:
first person:
second person:
third person:
first person:

Is that how you mean it?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

15. and yes, that's how they ment it. they did that and the thread type got banned for spam. it seems this thread's at least starting with-out being spammy, so let see where this goes.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

16. another reason the mods banned this thread type (in my opinion) is because they must be on guard all the time to stop us.... and if i were a mod and i left for a day or so. i wouldn't want to come back to a bunch of kids bragging.

Showing 1-15 of 591