ForumsWEPRWill China take over the world????

101 20758
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

Hey not to be racist or any thing but does anyone notice the sudden population growth of chinese people??? This sometimes scares me because they are becoming more and more spread across the world and much more powerful. since they are allied with North Korea, they might turn into some asian force. this might mean they could be stronger than the U.S. Please reply in a nice and not racial way!!! this is just supposed to just have another conversation about todays world.

P.S- im not Chinese

• 101 Replies
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

If everyone had control over their own lives i think it would be a mix of good and bad. Some people who are responsible and with good morals would triumph in their own group as you say. However there are lots of people in this world who are not good. If those types of people got into power and formed groups with more people like themselves there could be backlash from it. Democratic Governments are there to represent the people. They may not be perfect and they certainly have lots of problems but I belive the current way of running things is as good as its going to get.

Squalick
Squalick
68 posts
Nomad

Why are some people good while others are bad?

What is the current way of running things?

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

even if they did start taking over the world i think that nobody really likes china after ww2 and that the us army have the best technology and great airforce and marines and navy and army and spec.ops and all of those people and we join up with everybody cause everybody likes the us cause were the greatest contry on earth so china wouldnt have a chance

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

actually, nater, no body likes us. China could ally with other powerful contries. One of the biggest countries that could help them in taking over is Korea. Russia dont like us so they probably going to ally themselves with them. actually Russia is not so strong now after the Cold War (i dont know thats wat my old high school history teacher told me)

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

@ kielzanie
China loves us! Who else is stupid enough to buy all the worthless trinkets they produce? Once again, China and Russia actually hate each other. Also Russia is now making a killing off Siberian oil, making them stronger.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

They might or I'm not sure

thunderpants
thunderpants
78 posts
Nomad

if they try there will be world war 3

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I don't think there will be a world war 3 before 30 and 60 years ago it was about killing jews and races but now its all against the Muslims if you haven't noticed but Russia has over 4000 nuclear warheads and china and America have about the same to 300 so they won't be much of a fight against the Russians and if they wanted to kill each other they would have done it so just wish for no war we are fighting the global warming it will be worse

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

i hope not but i doubt they will b/c china vs. the world who do you think will win?

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Like I said china won't win and their country isn't that rich they gonna get nuked as well their people won't get help they gonna leave millions to die and billions around the world

no one would win the world is gonna become like the Mad Max movie

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA China did you just say China. Lets put is this way, if they even set foot on another countries ground with troops for no reason, the U.N. will get pissed off, send it troops, blow there @sses off, fade out, credits, end of story.

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

China will not take over the world. It is just plan and simple.

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

I heard from a couple of foreigners, among those Americans, who think that China will dominate the scene. If you see from the historical perspective on China's inventions, and the ability to be original in different areas of science, arts and technology, China does have the capacity to dominate. They do not require to rely on others, neither do they lack their own methodolgical systems. In fact they don't need to listen to anyone at all.

But there is one thing that China may not be the dominant --- the younger generation are not as hardworking and perserverant than their forefathers. For their single child policy appears to breed a new generation that can turn out to be quite a problem.

RathRaid
RathRaid
129 posts
Nomad

China will take over the world. Did I mention not by war? Yes, I believe that China will take over the world, but not by any physical or forcing movements. I think that China's economy will grow so large they will control the world anyways, without any need to use their army to do anything.

ilovebooks51
ilovebooks51
20 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't be surprised if they did because us Chinese people rule. =P

Showing 46-60 of 101