ForumsWEPRWill China take over the world????

101 20762
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

Hey not to be racist or any thing but does anyone notice the sudden population growth of chinese people??? This sometimes scares me because they are becoming more and more spread across the world and much more powerful. since they are allied with North Korea, they might turn into some asian force. this might mean they could be stronger than the U.S. Please reply in a nice and not racial way!!! this is just supposed to just have another conversation about todays world.

P.S- im not Chinese

• 101 Replies
MasterApprintice
MasterApprintice
13 posts
Nomad

@Crimsonblade Technically, china has pretty much defeated out "Outdated" Technology. The US's Tech is like hammy downs to them. Think about this~ We flush our toilets, they push a button. Why? Well, they're society is quick to adopt cutting-edge technology. The US, as a nation, isn't.

@Everyone Has anyone brought up the subject of China having BILLIONS invested in our bank? Why would they even think about attacking us and losing a buttload of money?

MasterXatu
MasterXatu
89 posts
Nomad

Wherever do you guys get these ideas????

It's incomprehensible

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Take over the world? I have a feeling they wont because they don't have that much power over everyone due to nuclear arms.

MasterXatu
MasterXatu
89 posts
Nomad

USA even has more technology. =P

MasterApprintice
MasterApprintice
13 posts
Nomad

@Everyone Lets end this stupid silly discussion. Please, no one agrees that China WILL NOT, I repeat, WILL NOT attack us.

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

Yes. Definetly yes. China owns everybody.

Vitamins
Vitamins
141 posts
Nomad

Probably not.

Mishkin100
Mishkin100
36 posts
Peasant

Maybe and maybe not......

souperman
souperman
35 posts
Nomad

America and Russia have the nukes.

Russia hates China.

If China tries to dominate the world, America and Russia nuke it.

/world.

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

China could become a world power at some point in the future, but not right now.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

China does have the most man powered army. But not the most sofisticated army. The US has that. China may take over the world, but they will not do it by themselves. The US and china are friends. As Russia and China are not and the US and Russia are not. I really don't think that anyone will take over the world, but someone will become a new world power like the US.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

china has a huge population, that would help, but the U.S. and many other countries have way better technology so China wont take over the world right now. In the future, if they get better technology... we'll see.

fopop
fopop
58 posts
Nomad

No even I am from China I don't think so!

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

Not in today's society they won't. If it were 500 years ago it could have been possible. but if they do I won't mind I love chinese food.
general tso's rocks.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

One of the most popular arguments that I've heard is that China has so many people that it can't grow anymore. What do you do when you have millions of extra 20-25 year old men and no space for all of your people? Not hard to follow that logic train. That is why china cut those gun-control deals with Clinton. "We're afraid to come to the US because gangs might shoot us!" Bullshit. They mean: "We're afraid to invade the US because it's people will fight back!"

Showing 76-90 of 101