ForumsWEPRWill China take over the world????

101 20759
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

Hey not to be racist or any thing but does anyone notice the sudden population growth of chinese people??? This sometimes scares me because they are becoming more and more spread across the world and much more powerful. since they are allied with North Korea, they might turn into some asian force. this might mean they could be stronger than the U.S. Please reply in a nice and not racial way!!! this is just supposed to just have another conversation about todays world.

P.S- im not Chinese

• 101 Replies
chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

china pfft they may have a lot of people but come on one country against the world it's not gonna happen

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

5 billion out of 7 billion is pretty good odds.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Sorry but china just can't do it.They may have alot of people,but not alot of high tech weapons that could out do us.The only country I'm worried about is Russia,especially since they rebuilt their military.Even then the United Nations would take action against anyone who tries such a thing.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Crimsonblade... they may no be able to out fight us... but they will hit us where it hurts. China is going to be a major world power. Only they wont stop at that. They will use their Economical power and keep going. They will be unstoppable. They will cause the U.S.A. to plummet and be an extremely poor country. I don't know if they will take over the world, but i think in the next 100 years things will change. China will not stay quiet for much longer.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Do you really think that China could cause us to become a poor country.We only recently made a deal with them in like the late 80's early 90's to start trading.If they cut off trade with us than some people would actually be happy,because they could start manufacturing American made Products instead.Also china doesn't really have as many allies as we do besides maybe North Korea,and that country is nothing but military,and poverty.My point is while your theory(or whatever you want to call it)is decent.It's still unlikely to happen.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

It doesn't matter how many allies we have or that they have, don't you understand? This is Economical. We are in the palm of their hand. And besides that, the entire middle east hates us, which means they don't have to be allies. They may not like China but they sure hate us more. If China cut off the trade then we would lose all our supplies. And im not saying its likely to happen, which it probably is, I'm saying that they are on their way up in power.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Ya, they have a strong team- up with Korea and all, but we have about the entire world on our side, I think that if they try, we will crush them.

Archer44
Archer44
77 posts
Nomad

If they do try to take over the world, we'll take out our anti chinese people gun!

And I dont think they will be doing that any time soon.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

But they will try. I still think they will attempt a military take-over based on my other post.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

... Right... But we would use regular guns unless the government takes them all.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well a military takeover as said before is unlikely to succeed so it wouldn't matter.What we are discussing is whether its possible.Not whether they will attempt to do so or not.

Showing 91-101 of 101